FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Local sauna and steam room

Local sauna and steam room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnnyal80 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dunbar

Anyone ladies or couples around the East Lothian area like to meet at the local sauna & steam room to show off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *OSCCOSMITH69Man  over a year ago

glasgow / edinburgh

"Anyone ladies or couples around the East Lothian area like to meet at the local sauna & steam room to show off? "

And this is why i dont use gym saunas because folk think any female in them are there to “show” and its just full of creeps

By *halquoneMan  over a year ago

alva

"Anyone ladies or couples around the East Lothian area like to meet at the local sauna & steam room to show off?

And this is why i dont use gym saunas because folk think any female in them are there to “show” and its just full of creeps"

the man asked a question,I am sure some women somewhere do the same. Most guys on here can be creeps if you are not interested don’t say anything! He is looking for the lady that want to show off! Just like I am in here looking for a good looking female to eat my ass and show me what good sex is! Now I don’t know how many months on here I am still looking for a meet.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Actually looking for a sauna/steam room for our visit but not for anything sexual

By *cotty1983Man  over a year ago

paisley

Gledoch is good if you take a partner steam room is dark in it

By *ohnnyal80 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dunbar

Anyone??

» Add a new message to this topic