FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Meeting women

Meeting women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Finding it hard to get chatting with women on here. Ano ano poor little me story ha ha.

Would love to be chatting with the opposite sex but just can't seem to get anywhere.

I'm no brad pit but I also know I'm not the pits lol.

Would love to know where I'm going wrong or how to better my chances of at least getting to chat and get to know females on here.

I know bisexual doesn't do it for alot or being bald doesn't either. But I am a chatty friendly horny guy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otorcyclingPerson666Man  over a year ago

western hemisphere , planet earth

take it slow, chat away and be respectful,blokes dont always get a reply from the ladies, but dont go in all macho and ego that will get you on the right side of a delete instantly.... its no argos click n collect in here,just play nice and dont expect it to be an instant click..maybe go into the chatrooms and work from there,but dont start flashing yer hot dog or being persistent cos some lass has a cam on... play it cool, play it nice you never know

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

There’s a few things that would put some women off in your profile. Your best bet is to go to socials or a club. Let people see you not the profile.

"There’s a few things that would put some women off in your profile. Your best bet is to go to socials or a club. Let people see you not the profile. "

Would you be as kind to tell what these things are. I get the 4.20 will be one of those things but its medicinal for a medical condition.

"take it slow, chat away and be respectful,blokes dont always get a reply from the ladies, but dont go in all macho and ego that will get you on the right side of a delete instantly.... its no argos click n collect in here,just play nice and dont expect it to be an instant click..maybe go into the chatrooms and work from there,but dont start flashing yer hot dog or being persistent cos some lass has a cam on... play it cool, play it nice you never know"

I certainly don't go flashing my hotdog i can say. I'm not bothered about women who want me for my tool. Me I need a women who can engage a decent chat with me. Maybe its possible my opening message might not be up to scratch where I'm just repeating my profile not word for word but in a different context.

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"There’s a few things that would put some women off in your profile. Your best bet is to go to socials or a club. Let people see you not the profile. "

Agree, there are at least 3 things would put me off for starters. But they wouldn’t necessarily put others off.

It’s a numbers game on here so good pics, appealing bio, get along to socials if you can as meeting people in real life can help.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Would you really shag a 99 year old and an 18 year old ?

420 puts me right off medicinal or not

Didn’t even look at your pics just in case

"There’s a few things that would put some women off in your profile. Your best bet is to go to socials or a club. Let people see you not the profile.

Agree, there are at least 3 things would put me off for starters. But they wouldn’t necessarily put others off.

It’s a numbers game on here so good pics, appealing bio, get along to socials if you can as meeting people in real life can help.

"

I am up for socials but where I do I start to get to these socials. Is it by going to club events ?

I assume the 3 off putting things are 4.20 bald and bisexual ?

"Would you really shag a 99 year old and an 18 year old ?

420 puts me right off medicinal or not

Didn’t even look at your pics just in case "

Yea must admit I never actually put my age range in. But thats all sorted thanks for bringing it to my attention

By *rBeejayMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I assume the 3 off putting things are 4.20 bald and bisexual ?"

Bald and bisexual...two of my favourite things! (420 not a deal breaker either).

Weird to find so many biphobic people on what is essentially a sex site...

Wishing you better luck in future, you seem like a cool guy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Said it before..

Your face pics are on your profile so if anyone fancies you..they will contact or reply.

Harsh but true.

Good luck

Maybe try socials and clubs might have more luck. Good luck

""I assume the 3 off putting things are 4.20 bald and bisexual ?"

Bald and bisexual...two of my favourite things! (420 not a deal breaker either).

Wishing you better luck in future, you seem like a cool guy."

Wouldn’t say people that are not looking for bisexual men are biphobic…bit harsh Everyone has own preferences.

Wouldn’t say people that are not looking for bisexual men are biphobic…bit harsh Everyone has own preferences. "

That’s definitely not our reasons anyway

Wouldn’t say people that are not looking for bisexual men are biphobic…bit harsh Everyone has own preferences.

That’s definitely not our reasons anyway "

What would your reasons be sorry but would like some creative criticism if you would let me know please

"Said it before..

Your face pics are on your profile so if anyone fancies you..they will contact or reply.

Harsh but true.

Good luck "

Appreciate your feedback thanks

I don't meet bi guys and I don't need to give any reason

It's a preference.

We all have them.

"Said it before..

Harsh but true.

Good luck

Appreciate your feedback thanks "

[Removed by poster at 07/02/23 20:43:36]

"Maybe try socials and clubs might have more luck. Good luck "

I would like to go to a social and meet people as I know its where I will thrive as I am a very sociable person love to chat and have a laugh. But the fear is I don't know anyone and most going to club nights will know each other. Would feel like an outsider anyone who was willing to help me in this situation just as social no expectations would be amazing

Male or female help to chum along is fine.

"I don't meet bi guys and I don't need to give any reason

It's a preference.

We all have them."

Quite right I certainly have no issue with anyones preferences. Each to their own and what they like and want 100%

What would your reasons be sorry but would like some creative criticism if you would let me know please "

It’s no way a criticism on anyone being bisexual but my reasons are my husband is straight and I in no way would like to see my husband with another man. Have had in the past bad experiences when the persons in question that said were more than happy to play straight changed there minds.

"I don't meet bi guys and I don't need to give any reason

It's a preference.

We all have them.

Exactly counts agree more

Quite right I certainly have no issue with anyones preferences. Each to their own and what they like and want 100%"

"Maybe try socials and clubs might have more luck. Good luck

I would like to go to a social and meet people as I know its where I will thrive as I am a very sociable person love to chat and have a laugh. But the fear is I don't know anyone and most going to club nights will know each other. Would feel like an outsider anyone who was willing to help me in this situation just as social no expectations would be amazing

Male or female help to chum along is fine.

"

Most clubs now have social pre drinks meet ups. That’s a good starting point.

What would your reasons be sorry but would like some creative criticism if you would let me know please

It’s no way a criticism on anyone being bisexual but my reasons are my husband is straight and I in no way would like to see my husband with another man. Have had in the past bad experiences when the persons in question that said were more than happy to play straight changed there minds. "

Thats certainly going to be putting you off. Its like the guys who claim to be straight but message guys like me who are open bi looking for fun. I don't like telling porkies and certainly don't trust the ones telling them to.

Glad it never put you off swinging to. Its where we want to have safe open fun.

Thank you for everyone s advice and guidance on this subject I appreciate it alot. I just want to meet decent people who can laugh hard and have fun along the way

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"There’s a few things that would put some women off in your profile. Your best bet is to go to socials or a club. Let people see you not the profile.

I am up for socials but where I do I start to get to these socials. Is it by going to club events ?

I assume the 3 off putting things are 4.20 bald and bisexual ?"

Nope!

Username

Dom reference

I assume the 3 off putting things are 4.20 bald and bisexual ?

Nope!

Username

Dom reference "

Thats fair enough appreciate that thanks x

» Add a new message to this topic