FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Clarkson

Clarkson

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just read that there were 25k complaints over the Markle comment, does that mean there's around 70 million of us who agreed/ don't give a shit?

Funny how the minority seems to have an impact on the vast majority these days eh?......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evils PuddingCouple  over a year ago

Paisley

Nice ink

I have no idea about markle or clarkson though

By *ay40Man  over a year ago

Kinross

no one cares about Markle and she will be gone next year.

and who cares; when season 2 of the Farm starts tonight with 8 new episodes we will be laughing and splitting our sides with laughter.

Amazon cannot afford to lose the genius of Clarkson

"Nice ink

I have no idea about markle or clarkson though

"

Ta for the comment on the 'art'

Thats my point, nobody gives a toss or even follows them....

"no one cares about Markle and she will be gone next year.

and who cares; when season 2 of the Farm starts tonight with 8 new episodes we will be laughing and splitting our sides with laughter.

Amazon cannot afford to lose the genius of Clarkson "

Totally agree mate, the powers that be can fake social consciousness all they want, but when it comes down to it, if this total legend is still making billionaires money then it's nothing more than gossip that will be forgotten....

By *oversfunCouple  over a year ago

ayrshire

A legend ,(really )the guy is a total knob

[Removed by poster at 10/02/23 21:13:36]

"A legend ,(really )the guy is a total knob"

I respect your opinion, but to me a legend is a man who gives his honest opinion without fear of compromise, providing it isn't done just to evoke a response or to cause upset.

He's always seemed open and honest to me and calls things the way he sees them, and been correct more often than wrong.

Hope you have a great weekend!!

By *lexakimboMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Amazon cannot afford to lose the genius of Clarkson "

They’ve quite happily not renewed the show so…I think Jeff will be fine.

By *sh paulCouple  over a year ago

dalkeith

pretty sure millions follow markle

By *ay40Man  over a year ago

Kinross

"pretty sure millions follow markle"

maybe so, but she will get lost in her own little bubble

Clarkson is Global.

Go look at his ratings on IMBd, hr has higher ratings than all the epic movies and averaging 9.9/10

Even films like Forrest Gump, Pulp Fiction, The Godfather scored lower.

Some people may not like Clarkson, some may not understand his humour but his shows are epic World wide as are his ratings.

Series Two of Clarksons Farm was released last night on Prime and viewing numbers were massive.

You dont like him, YOUR LOSS.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A legend ,(really )the guy is a total knob

I respect your opinion, but to me a legend is a man who gives his honest opinion without fear of compromise, providing it isn't done just to evoke a response or to cause upset.

He's always seemed open and honest to me and calls things the way he sees them, and been correct more often than wrong.

Hope you have a great weekend!! "

That's exactly what he does though! His aim is to be controversial and cause as much offence and upset as possible! You can't seriously think he meant no harm with that comment?? The guy is a cock and always has been!

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

That’s not a new concept actually

More people are likely to complain about something than they are to praise something

Been happening for years only need to look at restaurant and hotel reviews

By *ralPerfectionistMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Clarkson is a terrible person though inside and out. Has been for years. Typical toxic man that only falls upwards. Violent thug.

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

He is a knob. Known for his boorish behaviour, as well as assaulting a bbc employee in the works canteen after he was pulled up, for acting like a knob.

If I’m honest I don’t care what someone like Clarkson has to say, people like him are just tools that are used to help keep the “poor royal family” mantra going.

The general public have been programmed to see the Royals as this innocent god fearing family that someone has decided to break away from and tell of their own personal experience within it, don’t hear as much about the deviant uncle now do we.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Clarkson is a misogynistic, arrogant male who thinks people give a damn about his opinions. His inflated ego isn’t worth the money he gets paid.

Top Gear was much better before he joined.

Sounds like a few people in this thread gobble up the opinions the mainstream media spoon feeds them lol

Bless your hearts, I just hope you don't get steered the wrong way on something that actually matters but by all means enjoy strictly come dancing and whatever else you're told to love....lol x

[Removed by poster at 12/02/23 10:12:40]

Clarkson having a column in multiple National papers, and two TV shows with one of the biggest media companies in the world is of course not the mainstream media.

I don't think it means people agree. I think it just means we don't give a shit. Also same goes for Clarkson.

By *hogun300Man  over a year ago

Dundee

[Removed by poster at 12/02/23 11:36:39]

By *hogun300Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Let me guess, you also think pierce Morgan is a legend and Andrew Tate is a top man?

Misogynistic bollocks.

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Clarkson is yet another twatwaffle who is paid an obscene amount of money to be deliberately obnoxious, just like Morgan and Hopkins. They are good at what they do and are paid handsomely for it.

Stick up for him all you want but I guarantee that he just sees you as a sucker, he doesn't give a shit about you or whether you agree with him or not.

He won't be crying into his millions, and I'll keep changing the channel whenever he appears.

By *oversfunCouple  over a year ago

ayrshire

"Sounds like a few people in this thread gobble up the opinions the mainstream media spoon feeds them lol

Bless your hearts, I just hope you don't get steered the wrong way on something that actually matters but by all means enjoy strictly come dancing and whatever else you're told to love....lol x"

I think the post nevdr went the way you wamted lol the guy is a knib

By *imba2021Man  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Your logic and reasoning is very skewed. Not all of the UK's population 'voted' for or against Clarksons column. If the whole population had done so, there would probably be many millions of complaints - and I imagine more would be against his column than for it.

By *imba2021Man  over a year ago

Dunfermline

On second thought, you could be right in saying the majority of us don't give a shit. My apologies.

"On second thought, you could be right in saying the majority of us don't give a shit. My apologies."

My entire point! Lol

Thanks for getting it, we do not care what the 1% multi millionaires do as they'll keep doing it and there's nothing we can do to stop it, cheers ??

By *arkyp_321Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Clarkson is a bore, bully and a misogynist. Why anyone likes him or listens to him is waayyyy beyond me !!

I'm half way through Clarksons Farm 2. Its fantastic. such a good show. I find him him very entertaining.

» Add a new message to this topic