FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Scottish shorties

Scottish shorties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oShrinkingViolet OP   Woman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Nope not the biscuits

Anyone else noticed when you look through your who viewed me and the Scottish guys are short and the English Welsh and Irishmen are at least 3-5inches taller on average

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Nope not the biscuits

Anyone else noticed when you look through your who viewed me and the Scottish guys are short and the English Welsh and Irishmen are at least 3-5inches taller on average "

Its probably to do with the natural landscape and the scottish ancestry/genetics.

Scotland is a windswept nation so we will have bred to be smaller and more robust in stature.

Of course it could just be the interbreeding of certain areas of the country...

I'am reasonably tall and my kids are up in the 6'1 6'2 bracket with growth to come. Heritage has my grandfather rom Norfolk. So there maybe mert in the shit I spraf.. or coincidence...

By *ighlander81Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Thankfully im the opposite at 6ft 5 but in and around Glasgow I always seem to be the biggest in the room and everyone always feels the need to point it out

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"Nope not the biscuits

Anyone else noticed when you look through your who viewed me and the Scottish guys are short and the English Welsh and Irishmen are at least 3-5inches taller on average

Its probably to do with the natural landscape and the scottish ancestry/genetics.

Scotland is a windswept nation so we will have bred to be smaller and more robust in stature.

Of course it could just be the interbreeding of certain areas of the country...

I'am reasonably tall and my kids are up in the 6'1 6'2 bracket with growth to come. Heritage has my grandfather rom Norfolk. So there maybe mert in the shit I spraf.. or coincidence...

"

Maybe the tall Scottish guys are the only ones in the UK who aren't the product of inbreeding and know how to switch ninja mode on.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

This is related to something I've thought about in the past, and that is, why taller women always seem to end up with shorter guys? But hey, the heart wants, what the heart wants.

Being on the taller side, I say 6'6" but are closer to 6'7" which normlly shocks people a little when they first meet me. My main issue being lots of shorter friends, so I slouch a bit, but I have a posture corrector to help with that.

I'd love to find a taller women, but being an open TV makes it a bit harder, plus I'm not really in the right place to be dating (Single, not really ready) again.

Mandy

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

The best things comes in small packages

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

6’4”+ is my favourite height… I’m a tall burd and I like to wear heels too. Don’t actually care any more but used to be quite self conscious about it.

By *allerthanaverage79Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Never noticed, everyone else is shorte than me! Lol

In the west.

"6’4”+ is my favourite height… I’m a tall burd and I like to wear heels too. Don’t actually care any more but used to be quite self conscious about it. "

Tall burd in heels oooooooooft.

Edinburgh

"6’4”+ is my favourite height… I’m a tall burd and I like to wear heels too. Don’t actually care any more but used to be quite self conscious about it. "

When I was younger (in secondary school) we had a Social Studies teacher who was very forward thinking, he encouraged things that weren't of the norm.

For tall folk like me he said to not be ashamed to show off your height, do your best to be noticed. For the girls he encouraged higher heels and big hair, not flats and structureless hair.

I took that forward with me once I embraced my dressing, and it's why I've almost always got a 3 inch heel minimum on.

However for you it means high heels, big frizzy hair or a behive (if they come back into fashion). By wearing heels you're basically already doing that.

But trust me, there are many a tall man out there looking for tall women like yourself.

Mandy

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

[Removed by poster at 12/02/23 16:04:57]

South Fife

When I first moved to Scotland from England about 40 years ago I really did notice the height difference, especially if I visited Glasgow. I don't notice it so much nowadays, I guess because there are more people in Scotland now from elsewhere? or with heritage from elsewhere, for instance my son is Scottish born and bred but is over 6 feet tall, I guess due to my genes.

By *akeheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

dalkeith

"This is related to something I've thought about in the past, and that is, why taller women always seem to end up with shorter guys? But hey, the heart wants, what the heart wants.

Being on the taller side, I say 6'6" but are closer to 6'7" which normlly shocks people a little when they first meet me. My main issue being lots of shorter friends, so I slouch a bit, but I have a posture corrector to help with that.

I'd love to find a taller women, but being an open TV makes it a bit harder, plus I'm not really in the right place to be dating (Single, not really ready) again.

Mandy"

Now I'm a sloucher too, and have wondered about how effective a posture corrector would be, can I ask what sort you got and how well it works?

"6’4”+ is my favourite height… I’m a tall burd and I like to wear heels too. Don’t actually care any more but used to be quite self conscious about it.

When I was younger (in secondary school) we had a Social Studies teacher who was very forward thinking, he encouraged things that weren't of the norm.

For tall folk like me he said to not be ashamed to show off your height, do your best to be noticed. For the girls he encouraged higher heels and big hair, not flats and structureless hair.

I took that forward with me once I embraced my dressing, and it's why I've almost always got a 3 inch heel minimum on.

However for you it means high heels, big frizzy hair or a behive (if they come back into fashion). By wearing heels you're basically already doing that.

But trust me, there are many a tall man out there looking for tall women like yourself.

Mandy"

Lol I’ve got the mad hair too

Edinburgh

"Lol I’ve got the mad hair too "

From what I remember, your hair suited you.

Real question is - Would you let anyone else call it mad?

Edinburgh

"Lol I’ve got the mad hair too

Real question is - Would you let anyone else call it mad? "

Sorry for the last comment, I'm just feeling a bit Ranty today.

Mandy

Mandy"

Didn’t come across ranty at all!

And thank you - it’s mad but I like it. Although if it suits me… does that make me mad?

And yeah if someone else called it mad I’d be cool with that!

Mandy

Didn’t come across ranty at all!

And thank you - it’s mad but I like it. Although if it suits me… does that make me mad?

And yeah if someone else called it mad I’d be cool with that! "

5 11 girl who's not self conscious, that's the real unicorn.....lol! X

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Nope not the biscuits

Anyone else noticed when you look through your who viewed me and the Scottish guys are short and the English Welsh and Irishmen are at least 3-5inches taller on average "

not really noticed

I just love tall men tho

I love when they tower over you

Edinburgh

"Didn’t come across ranty at all!

And yeah if someone else called it mad I’d be cool with that! "

Thank you x

I get the sense that you're a bit like me, and by calling yourself something, you take the power out of other folks hands. That way if they chose to try and put you down using those words or terms, it's just like water off a duck's back.

Mandy

"Nope not the biscuits

Anyone else noticed when you look through your who viewed me and the Scottish guys are short and the English Welsh and Irishmen are at least 3-5inches taller on average not really noticed

I just love tall men tho

I love when they tower over you "

Yup makes you feel small and feminine love a man who could throw you about the bedroom, love going to visit the girls across the water so many men in Helensburgh from south of border six foot plus everywhere lol

By *uiet_69Man  over a year ago

Wishaw

I’m a short ass

By *uiet_69Man  over a year ago

Wishaw

On a side note, I once had sex with a 6’2 Auburn goddess. It was first time she had sex with someone as small as me but she said it was amazing because we are nimble and agile to make it work, some of the best sex ever she said. My god I miss her so.

She just wouldn’t go to the pub with me

"Nope not the biscuits

Anyone else noticed when you look through your who viewed me and the Scottish guys are short and the English Welsh and Irishmen are at least 3-5inches taller on average not really noticed

I just love tall men tho

Yup makes you feel small and feminine love a man who could throw you about the bedroom, love going to visit the girls across the water so many men in Helensburgh from south of border six foot plus everywhere lol "

Away to search men in Helensburgh lol

"Nope not the biscuits

I just love tall men tho

Yup makes you feel small and feminine love a man who could throw you about the bedroom, love going to visit the girls across the water so many men in Helensburgh from south of border six foot plus everywhere lol Away to search men in Helensburgh lol "

Most of them won’t have Helensburgh down as their location cause they just based there lol

In the west.

"Nope not the biscuits

I just love tall men tho

Yup makes you feel small and feminine love a man who could throw you about the bedroom, love going to visit the girls across the water so many men in Helensburgh from south of border six foot plus everywhere lol Away to search men in Helensburgh lol "

Helenburgh is in the west!

"Nope not the biscuits

I just love tall men tho

Yup makes you feel small and feminine love a man who could throw you about the bedroom, love going to visit the girls across the water so many men in Helensburgh from south of border six foot plus everywhere lol Away to search men in Helensburgh lol

Most of them won’t have Helensburgh down as their location cause they just based there lol "

Damn !

Thankfully I just make the cut at 6"4

South Fife

"Nope not the biscuits

I just love tall men tho

I love when they tower over you "

I am English

"Nope not the biscuits

I just love tall men tho

I am English "

oh so tall with a sexy accent too …. Lush

By *enie90Woman  over a year ago

a bottle

Definitely noticed height difference but I moved from the Netherlands to England to Scotland so just steadily been going down in height really haha .

Interestingly enough most women I’ve met here have been relatively taller than English ones.

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Yes I prefer guys taller than me and it's a challenge now living in Scotland!! X Mrs those

By *a2 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Paisley

I’m saying nothing on this thread lol

"I’m saying nothing on this thread lol "

You represent the lollipop league

I’ve met plenty of tall dudes on here and general life!! They exist. But they’re mine ALL MIIINE

Okay not really but gies a shot

By *xymcsexingtonWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I like the shorties

Edinburgh

I now this is really about Short men, but if I'm ever ready for proper dating again, I'd love to meet a tall woman.

Mandy

By *ungableMan  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"This is related to something I've thought about in the past, and that is, why taller women always seem to end up with shorter guys? But hey, the heart wants, what the heart wants.

Mandy"

I have always assumed that was natures way of evening out the height of people. Otherwise over time I imagine we would get more extremes and eventually evolve into multiple species or reach a point that our bodies wouldn't function correctly. But that’s just my personal opinion/rambling mind. No facts used in tha making of this idea in any way.

By *untimes1Man  over a year ago

town

Love this.

By *cotsman75Man  over a year ago

North fife

Wow op, you must have spent a long time noting these facts!

Being a short arse my self I have enabled ninja mood. Therefore my 190 times I've looked at your profile would not register

By *oulkissMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Why do you think that in Fantasy films all the Dwarves have Scottish accents?

Only joking but it does seem to be a thing, I'm only 5'8", which I think is the height of mischief

In the west.

When Glasgow Underground was built it was made to measure. It's still okay for most Weegies but not so much for the population in general.

By *annytkoMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

The English evolved, to be taller to see over Hadrains wall, with envy obviously.

Might also be due to the immigration history of who came in masses and settled in Scotland. We don't have a large Windrush population, we have a small Somali community,lots of Irish and Asians.

As an Asian I'm taller than my dad and brothers at 176cm, but that's about average around the world.

» Add a new message to this topic