FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > A Scottish problem.

A Scottish problem.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ife2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

My tongue is firmly in my cheek!

The Mrs bought me a Manscape device for Xmas. There was a special offer on for the full package so she splashed out and got me that.

So, 20/12, this box turns up and it was checked. Everything was there and my bits got a going over.

Which was nice!

But, 21/12, another box arrives! It’s the same products. The Mrs emails them to let them know there has been a mistake.

Didn’t get a reply till January, got told that because of the intimacy of the item they cannot accept returns.

So!

My problem is, how the hell do I sell a second hand, unused, balls shaver?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illie99TV/TS  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Knowing some of the requests I've had on here, you should use it first that way you could double the asking price

By *etey6967Man  over a year ago

glagow

I messaged u

"

The Mrs bought me a Manscape device for Xmas. There was a special offer on for the full package so she splashed out and got me that.

So, 20/12, this box turns up and it was checked. Everything was there and my bits got a going over.

Which was nice!

But, 21/12, another box arrives! It’s the same products. The Mrs emails them to let them know there has been a mistake.

Didn’t get a reply till January, got told that because of the intimacy of the item they cannot accept returns.

So!

"

By *ife2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

"Knowing some of the requests I've had on here, you should use it first that way you could double the asking price "

It comes with a nose hair trimmer.

I think that narrows down the market.

Lol.

By *illie99TV/TS  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Knowing some of the requests I've had on here, you should use it first that way you could double the asking price

Lol. "

A narrow market, but with that kink you could charge a premium lol

By *hogun300Man  over a year ago

Dundee

"

Which was nice!

So!

"

A fabulous Xmas gift for someone, maybe a secret santa.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"

Which was nice!

So!

"

ack youll need it soon enough. The motor will burn out in less than a year of use. So keep it as a back up..

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

"

Which was nice!

So!

"

Take a video of your wife shaving her pussy with it. Boom you will have a load of offers

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

I need to do my bonsai, would it work on that?

Alternative market maybe?

By *rankie4Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

"Knowing some of the requests I've had on here, you should use it first that way you could double the asking price

Does it cut hair out of moles?

Lol. "

» Add a new message to this topic