FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Crazy nights in Edinburgh.

Crazy nights in Edinburgh.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pirit of Vasalisa OP   Woman  over a year ago

galashiels

What a fantastic night at the valentines masquerade ball party. We arrived to see a fire juggler outside the venue, doing a spectacular show. Then the red carpet entrance! Greeted with champagne as we entered the venue. Followed by an amazing drag act. Not forgetting the delicious buffet. After many hours of fun, we got treated to a sneak preview of the newest club in Edinburgh.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"What a fantastic night at the valentines masquerade ball party. We arrived to see a fire juggler outside the venue, doing a spectacular show. Then the red carpet entrance! Greeted with champagne as we entered the venue. Followed by an amazing drag act. Not forgetting the delicious buffet. After many hours of fun, we got treated to a sneak preview of the newest club in Edinburgh."

Where and what is this ?!

By *pirit of Vasalisa OP   Woman  over a year ago

galashiels

It was an amazing party in a club in Edinburgh, with a sneak preview of a new swing club that is opening soon in Edinburgh.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a brilliant night out, amazing company and friendly crowd of people at the event

By *ere we goMan  over a year ago

fife

Been speaking to a couple who said the (new swingers venue) is actually a well established and frankly run down men only sauna is there any truth to this

By *enie90Woman  over a year ago

a bottle

If this means the new club will have hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms then yes please!!

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"If this means the new club will have hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms then yes please!!"

Yup yup yup and I’ll be sure to let you know when I’m next heading through

I had the best night was fucking brilliant and the new club is pretty darn awesome I was like an over excited kid and it’s not like me to be so hyper

"Been speaking to a couple who said the (new swingers venue) is actually a well established and frankly run down men only sauna is there any truth to this "

Just follow the green tick ohh

Follow follow follow follow follow the green tick ohhhhh

Tune to the wizard of oz in my head lol nowt more pathetic than folk using fake profiles to try cause drama

fife

"Been speaking to a couple who said the (new swingers venue) is actually a well established and frankly run down men only sauna is there any truth to this

Tune to the wizard of oz in my head lol nowt more pathetic than folk using fake profiles to try cause drama "

I'm fake because I don't usually make any comments on forums I'm genuine and was actually following with interest about another option of another club in Edinburgh until I spoke to this couple and since have had it confirmed by a few that I'm correct it is a run down men only sauna that are only considering holding swingers nights and not actually a new club as you and a few others would have people believe that's like saying you playing minion for a couple makes you and your actions just as fake

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"If this means the new club will have hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms then yes please!!

I had the best night was fucking brilliant and the new club is pretty darn awesome I was like an over excited kid and it’s not like me to be so hyper

"

We will definitely want to check it out, if it's got a spa feeling to it

By *enie90Woman  over a year ago

a bottle

"If this means the new club will have hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms then yes please!!

"

Omg I really can’t wait now!!!! If you get hyper because of the venue I’m sure I’ll be bouncing off the walls .

"Been speaking to a couple who said the (new swingers venue) is actually a well established and frankly run down men only sauna is there any truth to this

Tune to the wizard of oz in my head lol nowt more pathetic than folk using fake profiles to try cause drama

I'm fake because I don't usually make any comments on forums I'm genuine and was actually following with interest about another option of another club in Edinburgh until I spoke to this couple and since have had it confirmed by a few that I'm correct it is a run down men only sauna that are only considering holding swingers nights and not actually a new club as you and a few others would have people believe that's like saying you playing minion for a couple makes you and your actions just as fake

"

Hmm been on over a year no pictures no verifications and one forum comment

Yes it’s a men’s only sauna, is it rundown no it’s got a new owner who’s spent a lot of money bringing it up to a very high standard, it’s far more modern clean and fresh than many of the clubs down south that boast some of the same facilities, for everyone who knows me on fab which is quite a lot !! No one pulls my strings and I’m brutally honest and open with my opinions and alot of folk respect my opinions as well, oh and my trip advisor profile is one of the highest ranking in Scotland and I’ve travelled a lot in the uk and abroad so I have lots of experience to base my findings on when it comes to reviewing venues

But as always opinions are like arseholes everyone’s got them and some are nicer than others, and I’m sure the wonderful people of fab will make their own minds up

fife

Hmm been on over a year no pictures no verifications and one forum comment

Yes it’s a men’s only sauna, is it rundown no it’s got a new owner who’s spent a lot of money bringing it up to a very high standard, it’s far more modern clean and fresh than many of the clubs down south that boast some of the same facilities, for everyone who knows me on fab which is quite a lot !! No one pulls my strings and I’m brutally honest and open with my opinions and alot of folk respect my opinions as well, oh and my trip advisor profile is one of the highest ranking in Scotland and I’ve travelled a lot in the uk and abroad so I have lots of experience to base my findings on when it comes to reviewing venues

But as always opinions are like arseholes everyone’s got them and some are nicer than others, and I’m sure the wonderful people of fab will make their own minds up "

NO pictures mmm yeah I have but just private no verification not as of yet like 99 percent of single guys on here even one's who frequently visit clubs and it may be under new management but after speaking to quite a few it certainly ain't a high standard paint falling off walls beds in rooms the size of most cupboards well perches with gym mats as mattresses mold in wet areas dirty water in hot tub and that's only half of the things I have been told so if that's your high standards I would definitely question it but as you said I'm sure people will make their own minds up I will of course pay them a visit to confirm this but as for people valuing your opinions I have no need to doubt any of the verified couples singles and tv/cds that have contacted me

By *ohn_1985Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Assume we are talking about steamw0rks as the male only sauna

In which case I find it to be a very clean and nice facility

As for the comment about gym matts being used as mattresses.....no sure what else they can do. There are multiple men there every day spraying cum everywhere, those style of "mattresses" are the most hygienic and easiest to clean for a place with such a high turnover of clientele

"Assume we are talking about steamw0rks as the male only sauna

As for the comment about gym matts being used as mattresses.....no sure what else they can do. There are multiple men there every day spraying cum everywhere, those style of "mattresses" are the most hygienic and easiest to clean for a place with such a high turnover of clientele "

It is indeed and the previous comments do not at all reflect the place but yet on hearsay he’s slandering the place, for his very first ever forum post !! Yeah you’re as transparent as they come, I think I’ll take the opinions of people who have actually been to a place over someone who says she’s says he says !!

Anyhoo can’t wait till the new club nights are officially launched and hopefully they coincide with the cpls/fem nights at Cjs so I don’t have to miss any of my FFA nights

fife

"Assume we are talking about steamw0rks as the male only sauna

As for the comment about gym matts being used as mattresses.....no sure what else they can do. There are multiple men there every day spraying cum everywhere, those style of "mattresses" are the most hygienic and easiest to clean for a place with such a high turnover of clientele

It is indeed and the previous comments do not at all reflect the place but yet on hearsay he’s slandering the place, for his very first ever forum post !! Yeah you’re as transparent as they come, I think I’ll take the opinions of people who have actually been to a place over someone who says she’s says he says !!

Anyhoo can’t wait till the new club nights are officially launched and hopefully they coincide with the cpls/fem nights at Cjs so I don’t have to miss any of my FFA nights "

Transparent hahaha and yes it is my forum post but not my first time of reading them I simply asked for the opinion of others who had attended the after party for a honest insight to what I had been told and you decided to slate me and call me a fake then try and call me out on no pictures on my profile whilst you have none and if you had no affiliation with the hosts/organisers you done plenty advertising for them people like you are the reason I don't usually bother commenting on forums as I said I will attend one of these nights and I will give a honest opinion no agenda simple I have also attended cjs and afterdark and had a great night at both so unlike you I have no loyalty to anyone as I already stated not the only male to have no verifications either same as couples thruples single females and tv/ts/cd and been on ova year

By *ittyScritchesWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I had an absolute blast on Friday night, thanks to all! Didn't make it to the after party but have been to private events at the venue prior to COVID so definitely interested to check it out again some time (when I'm not totally wiped out from a hectic week and lots of dancing!)

» Add a new message to this topic