FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Does Office Fun Happen?

Does Office Fun Happen?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Always seen in TV and film the idea of a stock room hook up or private office action but does it actually happen?

Have a fantasy of blowing someone under their desk. If they are suited even hotter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobyandmalcoCouple  over a year ago

Limerick /Falkirk

Yes. Looby has had some fun while working in a large office near Stirling.

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

I don't know about offices but I do know about classrooms, way back in the day.

By *ophia_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundee

Not in an office, but I have worked in a few retail places and had plenty of fun

By *riggsy8019Man  over a year ago

Airdrie

Ive had fun with a few ladies from my industry.

By *illxxMan  over a year ago

motherwell

Years ago I had some fun on the managing directors office on his desk

By *jezee1000Man  over a year ago

perth

Do You include phocopying my cock and bottom on Night Shift??

By *orge71Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Do You include phocopying my cock and bottom on Night Shift?? "

What happens on night shift stays on night shift

By *lasgow kinksterMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not in office but fucked at a few work nights out and conferences

By *immfmeMan  over a year ago

central

It’s something I’d defo be keen to use the office for!

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Never played in my office but I have played in several places where others work. It can be a lot of fun

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We were supposed to have a threesome with a guy at his work. He wanted S to pretend she was his secretary which he fantasised about and we’d fuck her all over his place of work including her desk etc. He bottled it. Pity.

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

I'm staying in London most of next week - with 29 other course participants. I'm the only male. Fingers crossed.

(Although knowing my luck, no fun..)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well not really a office but me and s did have fun in my truck when I worked for a different company. The cab was shaking a lot

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Never heard of it from any boastful colleagues over the years, but Office romances are a reality. Normally comes from the fact that you spend so much time together, and talk to each other like friends would.

Mandy

By *rallvalCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

One of my colleagues was fired for having some 'office fun'.

It was after hours but on office premises and so he was dismissed the next day.

We have 'professional behaviour' clauses in our contracts so I can't even admit that I am on here in case I get in trouble at work.

By *ald EagleMan  over a year ago

Alloa

Had some workplace fun in the past. Had a colleague blow me when she came to pick up her shopping at the backdoor of the shop. Used to stop off at hers after a shift for some fun before heading home.

Same workplace, some snogging & fingering with another girl when I would drop her off after work. Both regretted not getting as far as a shag.

By *AF2020Couple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I used to visit B in his office, he’d lock the door and bend me over his desk. If I was getting too loud he’d put his hand over my mouth to keep my moans in - great fun!!

Yes it does. I’m walking proof. As close as Friday after 5pm. All I’m saying

By *errific_Teddy_BearMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"We were supposed to have a threesome with a guy at his work. He wanted S to pretend she was his secretary which he fantasised about and we’d fuck her all over his place of work including her desk etc. He bottled it. Pity. "

I work from home, would that count as an alternative for you?

By *ald EagleMan  over a year ago

Alloa

There’s a few of my current female colleagues i’d not say no to for some after hours fun.

By *edGlasgowMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I used to work in a hotel. It was rife.

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe managed this a few times

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

My oldest daughter was conceived on my office floor 35 years ago with my married lover who became my wife, who became my ex wife

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Berlin, Germany

Not at my work, but did have an interesting evening with a gentleman in his antique shop one evening after hours.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

I’ve had a few office/store room moments over the years

Bosses desk, really big bosses desk, printer room, calibration suite, stock room, changing room showers

Don't know about work, but Lexi and I did this when we took photos at a dungeon in Glasgow. Fun but not greatly comfortable for her.

By *licker77Man  over a year ago

Stirling

Having worked in hotels for over 20 years I can tell you it’s very common at work - in the office, in the stores, in cellars, cupboards, car park and more

By *hogun300Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Every day at my work. Every day is a day filled with excitement and high 5s all round. We can't sleep at night as too eager to get back to work. So many this one time at band camp stories.

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Having worked in hotels for over 20 years I can tell you it’s very common at work - in the office, in the stores, in cellars, cupboards, car park and more "

Have you been the star of any of these stories?

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Glasgow

Now more offices are opening up and people are back in town... Anyone having a water cooler break fumble ha?

Would love to hook up in a private office

By *aidbacklover2021Man 16 weeks ago

perth

Definitely happened with me back in the day though I suspect most work places have far too many cameras now.

Was great fun and made the day go by with a bang

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

Definitely happens in offices

I remember meeting a lady on msn chat many moons ago.

We got chatting and she invited me to her office the next day.

We got to it straight away and was watched by the over looking office.

What an experience this was for a 21 year old with and older lady

By *mbergirl1984Woman 16 weeks ago

glasgow

God yes, have had so much naughty in various places of work over the years….one of my favourites was a fire station….

By *ilver bi FoxMan 16 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Not in the office but many times with work mates

By *assy69Man 16 weeks ago

West Sussex and Powys

"Always seen in TV and film the idea of a stock room hook up or private office action but does it actually happen?

Have a fantasy of blowing someone under their desk. If they are suited even hotter."

Yes, an am saying no more other than to say a sturdy desk is a must

By *ordflash heartMan 16 weeks ago

Motherwell

I never worked in an office, I had my own businesses one doing mobile mechanics and firewood. Never had full sex but had camera fun and oral sex. Had a woman do a striptease in a garden and a naughty dance for my wank bank after I had delivered 20 ton of logs. She had already gave me a wank on the back of my trailer and I had winched the coupon off her every time I dropped a trailer load of wood. Had a number of different strange things happen come to think of it. Used to do camera fun for the same woman when I done mechanic and she always wanted to see me shoot a load in the strangest places. I was repairing a JCB fast track and she got so turned on and told me to cum standing in the cab and cum out the door

By *4Fun11Woman 16 weeks ago

Glasgow

Aww in the office with paper strewn all over the desk.

I soooo need to do this again

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

On the desk sounds fun, but I do have a fantasy to give head under a desk in an office. I'll call it a "Swan BJ", they have to look calm on the surface, but under the desk all the action will be happening lol

By *ornylad80Man 15 weeks ago

Dundee

Got the office.

Just need the fun.

By *et another guyMan 15 weeks ago

near Glasgow

Sadly my office is open plan

By *ockslutt28Man 15 weeks ago

Greenock

Experienced this once, I was sitting at my desk and there was a painter and decorater in. He kept looking over and smiling so followed him to the toilet and we had mutual wank/suck fun

By *ife NinjaMan 15 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Yeah, it's on my quarterly kpi's

By *utdooryoneMan 15 weeks ago

Stirling

"Yeah, it's on my quarterly kpi's "

Acquisitions and deposits spreadsheet?

By *othDaddy86Man 15 weeks ago

Motherwell

My office has unisex toilets, so it's like little rooms you go in? Super easy for folk to get upto some things

By *ANDA!Man 15 weeks ago

DUMFRIES

Taxi dispatch office. Early hours of Sunday post club kicking out time so was quiet. Had been training a new start on the AutoCab system (she was also an ex). Fucked on the office floor for about an hour, ne'er a phone was answered

By *oneys1Couple 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Always seen in TV and film the idea of a stock room hook up or private office action but does it actually happen?

Have a fantasy of blowing someone under their desk. If they are suited even hotter."

Used to happen but everyone works from home these days.

By *heekychap4funMan 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Plenty office fun over the years

Stockroom

Office desks

Cash offices

Back store rooms

Something very exciting in the workplace fantasies.

Can also provide suitable location for women/couples with a secretary fantasy or barmaid etc.

By *ordflash heartMan 15 weeks ago

Motherwell

"Plenty office fun over the years

Stockroom

Office desks

Cash offices

Back store rooms

Something very exciting in the workplace fantasies.

Can also provide suitable location for women/couples with a secretary fantasy or barmaid etc. "

You got any stories I really got a kink hearing sex stories. Most people’s posts don’t go into to much details.

By *heekychap4funMan 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Once managed a large store and was seeing 1 of the younger women there she liked a bit of danger (sleeping with the boss wasn't enough) so we would stop off on busy roads when I dropped her off.

We would go in early Saturday mornings and do it all over the place while hearing people's footsteps feet away behind the shutters and also staff waiting for us to open the shutter to let them in.

Would do cash lifts and take her with me into the cash office...started off shy and would give me a bj in the corner out of sight before bending over but as time went on she would just get spread eagled on the desk knowing full well the camera was recording it all....now only I had access to the cctv thankfully.

Several times before and after regional meetings we had some adventures in the conference room as well and I'd sit there with a smile knowing what had happened an hour earlier.

Probably most memorable was Christmas eve 1 year all the staff were going between the sales floor and my office looking for me and we were at bottom of warehouse her on her knees giving me the most amazing bj whilst I was keeping an eye no one came our way once I'd shot my load she stood up and whispered merry Christmas In my ear before leaving me and walking away.

Previous jobs I've had fun in chiller cabinets,staff canteens and currently I've had fun and games in the managers office the sales office and in the club and behind the bar when the clubs Been closed....plenty more adventures to be had.

Motherwell

"Once managed a large store and was seeing 1 of the younger women there she liked a bit of danger (sleeping with the boss wasn't enough) so we would stop off on busy roads when I dropped her off.

We would go in early Saturday mornings and do it all over the place while hearing people's footsteps feet away behind the shutters and also staff waiting for us to open the shutter to let them in.

Would do cash lifts and take her with me into the cash office...started off shy and would give me a bj in the corner out of sight before bending over but as time went on she would just get spread eagled on the desk knowing full well the camera was recording it all....now only I had access to the cctv thankfully.

Several times before and after regional meetings we had some adventures in the conference room as well and I'd sit there with a smile knowing what had happened an hour earlier.

Probably most memorable was Christmas eve 1 year all the staff were going between the sales floor and my office looking for me and we were at bottom of warehouse her on her knees giving me the most amazing bj whilst I was keeping an eye no one came our way once I'd shot my load she stood up and whispered merry Christmas In my ear before leaving me and walking away.

Previous jobs I've had fun in chiller cabinets,staff canteens and currently I've had fun and games in the managers office the sales office and in the club and behind the bar when the clubs Been closed....plenty more adventures to be had."

Great stories buddy thanks for sharing

By *mazon750Couple 15 weeks ago

Perth

I used to drive an HGV for a living, used to collect the paperwork from the office, and while picking up the paperwork, also picked up the office staff, they were horny as fek, used to get a bj on the way down to the drop off point, then she would straddle me on the way back, then we would stop in a few layby,s. Those were the days.

Motherwell

"I used to drive an HGV for a living, used to collect the paperwork from the office, and while picking up the paperwork, also picked up the office staff, they were horny as fek, used to get a bj on the way down to the drop off point, then she would straddle me on the way back, then we would stop in a few layby,s. Those were the days. "

I used to repair HGV and you would always here great stories from the drivers especially the ones who done the continent work.

By *idden Gem69Woman 15 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

I used to fuck a chef from the hotel I used to work in, we actually met on here then realised we both worked in the same place

By *amoruUsagiCouple 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’m glad that my partner doesn’t work in the same office or job with me. I would have too much fun with him

Perth

[Removed by poster at 27/01/24 21:26:59]

Perth

"I used to drive an HGV for a living, used to collect the paperwork from the office, and while picking up the paperwork, also picked up the office staff, they were horny as fek, used to get a bj on the way down to the drop off point, then she would straddle me on the way back, then we would stop in a few layby,s. Those were the days.

I used to repair HGV and you would always here great stories from the drivers especially the ones who done the continent work. "

By *iewpark1Man 14 weeks ago

uddingston

Not quite an office but worked in a few different car dealerships in my time and there’s always something going on

By *asmina69Couple 14 weeks ago

aberdeen

have played with mrs a few times at work after everyone has went home and we have locked up,

the idea of playing in your work place has got to be right up there although would never dream of attempting anything with customers or other employees.

might be an idea to find another fab couple to come to our work out of hours for some rolplay

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Yes!!

I have had fun in our boardroom with 2 of the younger guys, stemming from the Xmas night out flirting x

By *on Juan the MADridMan 14 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

Never in my office but in a HSE office here in Ireland yes

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Not quite an office but worked in a few different car dealerships in my time and there’s always something going on "

I can understand why! Wow!

I expect many would want a test drive on your gear stick

By *etsgoexploring3Man 11 weeks ago

Teesside

Definitely used to happen, think HR and fear of sexual harassment claims probably killed off the spontaneous side of it. My late wife and I did it on the desk in the office (we met when we worked together), but at a weekend. As a student I taught water-sports (not those ones!) and skiing so had sex many times at work

By *igboobiesCouple 11 weeks ago

Saltcoats

I have done in office many moons ago just don't get opportunity now

By *exy gentMan 11 weeks ago

Midlothian

There are so many security cameras, I think, which makes it a bit more difficult

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

I work alone most if the time. Have thought how fun office fun could be.

By *ofnungslosMan 11 weeks ago

town

"I used to fuck a chef from the hotel I used to work in, we actually met on here then realised we both worked in the same place "

Gives a new meaning to the Chefs kiss

By *ruetothisMan 11 weeks ago

UK

Simple answer it does. Yes.

By *randmissdemeanourMan 11 weeks ago

glasgow

Don't know if it counts but on the desk of the rectors office in University. Not with the rector I hasten to add.

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Shame I don't have my own office when in town by the sounds of on here. Hoping for an under desk invite today!

By *assy69Man 11 weeks ago

West Sussex and Powys

It happens, I did have fun with a couple of people in my office when I was working North of the border, now in an open plan office so it ain’t going to happen anymore and, if I am honest. I am not sure if want it to…… I like my job lol

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Involved in office fun now, had a great time in a boardroom when we all got sent home because of snow.

Will go to the front desk and slide my hand up her skirt while pionting at her pc screen with the other hand.

Great fun

By *hemainintainMan 10 weeks ago

govan

My admin manager used to blow me and wank me off regularly. That was naughty

By *iss_b_heavenCouple 10 weeks ago

Edinburgh-ish

Yes, many years ago!

By *igBlondeBBWWoman 10 weeks ago

s

If your friendly why not

By *o scandalousWoman 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

Yes it does. Very risky, but a lot of fun. The adrenaline rush, knowing that people were very close by was such a turn on.

By *homas101monsterMan 10 weeks ago

glasgow

"Yes it does. Very risky, but a lot of fun. The adrenaline rush, knowing that people were very close by was such a turn on."

And it's the knowing of some one will walk on and catchs you makes it even better too trying to keep her quite as well it's a great turn on

By *ab_Fucker_xxxMan 10 weeks ago

Bellshill

Step into my office and let’s find out

» Add a new message to this topic