FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Finding a female

Finding a female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoswho OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Do other couples find it just as frustrating as us, trying to find a female for FFM FMF fun?

TIA

L xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

Yes it's a big problem and we are narrowed down because of our age

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Do other couples find it just as frustrating as us, trying to find a female for FFM FMF fun?

TIA

L xx"

better chances of winning the lottery if I am honest!!

But, Probably more chance of finding a coruptable somebody in the local super market..

By *otbeefandonionsCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

Don't give up. We had a very sexy unicorn come to us when we were newbies with just a couple of verifications.

We still have regular fun now

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Well I know a single female who loves playing with couples and many a Saturday night she’s all dolled up with babysitter sorted for kiddo and then she gets let down at the last minute, it seems to be a regular occurrence so it’s more likely that meeting at a club is the preferred place to meet new couples for her or she plays with trusted ones she’s met before

And I know she’s not alone in this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

May have better change meeting in a club? It’s not something we have ever been looking or interested in for but have spoken lots of single ladies when out in a club. Good luck

Edinburgh

"May have better change meeting in a club? It’s not something we have ever been looking or interested in for but have spoken lots of single ladies when out in a club. Good luck "

Thanks x

Edinburgh

"Well I know a single female who loves playing with couples and many a Saturday night she’s all dolled up with babysitter sorted for kiddo and then she gets let down at the last minute, it seems to be a regular occurrence so it’s more likely that meeting at a club is the preferred place to meet new couples for her or she plays with trusted ones she’s met before

And I know she’s not alone in this "

We have never cancelled on anyone if we plan a meet xx

By *edheadedhornyfuckerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

We had no issues finding couples or single females when I was on in a couple.

Don't give up plenty really fun people out there.

Now as a single guy ,we have issues haha

By *ueen CatWoman  over a year ago

fife

There are alot of single women out there that play with couples.

I have talked to a hell lot of couples in past who stop speaking to me for one reason or another and then complain they can't find women lol

Fab is a funny place

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I can't even remember the last time I played with a couple!

From the single woman’s profile side, excluding the hellscape that is men, a lot of couples that message are clearly doing a low effort message everyone with the same text. Then if you do engage with them, it very much feels like you’re only ever talking to the male half, if there ever is a female half.

We do wonder how many couple profiles are still live when perhaps the couple aren’t anymore.

fife

"From the single woman’s profile side, excluding the hellscape that is men, a lot of couples that message are clearly doing a low effort message everyone with the same text. Then if you do engage with them, it very much feels like you’re only ever talking to the male half, if there ever is a female half.

We do wonder how many couple profiles are still live when perhaps the couple aren’t anymore. "

This

Just want to make two things clear…

1. Not that the couples are no longer alive having been killed in some horrendous double murder. Just that the two people in said couple are no longer together.

2. I’m not accusing OP of sending low effort copy and paste messages, but because it happens so much, some messages can be construed as such.

By *parkle13Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

I'd meet a couple..but Don't want them.at my house and most live miles away .

Also needs to be a married couple cause find that people that are a play together ,,fwb couple don't give the same respect as ljveing together couples

fife

"I'd meet a couple..but Don't want them.at my house and most live miles away .

Also needs to be a married couple cause find that people that are a play together ,,fwb couple don't give the same respect as ljveing together couples "

Absolutely agree, I played with fwb couple in the past and it was a nightmare.

Much prefer long term/married couples who know and understand each other and exactly where I'd fit into the play

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

We have different dynamic, want to play with a couple but only me, (Mrs) would play but would have cuck in attendance so not sure this is same thing

Also needs to be a married couple cause find that people that are a play together ,,fwb couple don't give the same respect as ljveing together couples "

Just an observation - we don't live together purely because we both have kids from previous relationships and it suits have having our own space. It doesn't mean we are any less committed to each other though. But I totally understand where you are coming from

Mrs

"We have different dynamic, want to play with a couple but only me, (Mrs) would play but would have cuck in attendance so not sure this is same thing "

"In attendance" being the important thing here...he needs to be reminded of his place haha

Xx

Also needs to be a married couple cause find that people that are a play together ,,fwb couple don't give the same respect as ljveing together couples

Much prefer long term/married couples who know and understand each other and exactly where I'd fit into the play"

I wish we lived closer to meet for a coffee

Mrs

fife

Much prefer long term/married couples who know and understand each other and exactly where I'd fit into the play

I wish we lived closer to meet for a coffee

Mrs "

I know, it's been a long time coming

Edinburgh

Thanks everyone

Appreciate the comments and responses

L&D xx

By *lipandslide069Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We have been trying to find a genuine regular female for clubs and fun

By *ornyTrouble69Woman  over a year ago

somewhere

As a unicorn I can honestly say that it's not easy.

Women get jealous men get jealous. I've been asked to leave my own hotel room by a lady who got her fun then got the hump because he still wanted to play. I've turned up and only a single man there. I've been treated like absolutely scum by some couples. Couples who are trying to fix things by adding an extra.

Don't get me wrong I have met some absolutely great people out there (you know who you are ) but its tiring. Its depressing at times. Again to be honest, I get it from the single males too boundaries being crosses and disrespected (you certainly know who you are)

We are out there but aren't always treated well.

"As a unicorn I can honestly say that it's not easy.

Women get jealous men get jealous. I've been asked to leave my own hotel room by a lady who got her fun then got the hump because he still wanted to play. I've turned up and only a single man there. I've been treated like absolutely scum by some couples. Couples who are trying to fix things by adding an extra.

Don't get me wrong I have met some absolutely great people out there (you know who you are ) but its tiring. Its depressing at times. Again to be honest, I get it from the single males too boundaries being crosses and disrespected (you certainly know who you are)

We are out there but aren't always treated well."

Thats bloody auful you’ve been treated like that! You’re a person not a play toy.

I always treat the men I meet with respect and hope they get just as much enjoyment out of as I do.

Glad it’s not put you off though.

somewhere

Thats bloody auful you’ve been treated like that! You’re a person not a play toy.

I always treat the men I meet with respect and hope they get just as much enjoyment out of as I do.

Glad it’s not put you off though. "

I think id rather be treated like a toy....at least toys get looked after lol.

[Removed by poster at 21/02/23 11:53:50]

I think id rather be treated like a toy....at least toys get looked after lol. "

And then hopefully they wash you after and don’t send you home dirty

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

I think id rather be treated like a toy....at least toys get looked after lol. "

And what a great toy

somewhere

You look after and share your toys Sofa destroyers.....very well indeed

Haha that’s very true lol

By *aucySue52Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

As a unicorn I agree with this too

somewhere

"As a unicorn I agree with this too "

Sending much love saucy x

By *DTDCouple  over a year ago

perthshire

"From the single woman’s profile side, excluding the hellscape that is men, a lot of couples that message are clearly doing a low effort message everyone with the same text. Then if you do engage with them, it very much feels like you’re only ever talking to the male half, if there ever is a female half.

We do wonder how many couple profiles are still live when perhaps the couple aren’t anymore. "

I am the female of our couple, and it’s only me who reply’s to people, I go mad at him Coz I feel like I’m doing all the work, his reply is “you know they are only interested in you!”

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

FFS, severe disappointment

I thought this was going to be a game similar to wheres wally

As a single guy I find issues

Couples seem interested but single females are non-responsive a lot of the time

By *ide em cowgirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We are out there but aren't always treated well."

This in a nutshell, have had bad past experiences in the past just been treated like a plaything and it does put you off or certainly think long and hard about who you want to play with when it comes to couples , well and single males for that matter.

I’ve met a couple before once and would really love to again, however I’ve found that I get really shy when talking to couples so I just kind of gave up on it

» Add a new message to this topic