FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bridge of Earn Perth

Bridge of Earn Perth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay40 OP   Man  over a year ago

Kinross

I read this on another forum, so copied the whole text, anyone got more information on this?

Just been informed that upto 200 homes are being built in a development in Bridge of Earn for immigrant's and migrants.

A total of 1,600 homes will be constructed on the site located at the edge of Bridge of Earn at Oudenarde on condition a large number are allocated to the migrant communities.

I was told that Bridge of Earn was a flood area but I guess they wouldnt be building 1600 homes if this is the case.

Crazy that we have homeless locals and people crying out for homes but 200 migrant families come first.

Maybe some of the other 1400 homes will help allocate locals in need.

anyone got anymore information on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jezee1000Man  over a year ago

perth

Been going to build there for years . Very wet area

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you might have fallen afoul of a half truth with an motive to deceive

https://www.scottishhousingnews.com/articles/perth-and-kinross-council-approves-oudenarde-development-plans

I can’t find any mention of such plans. And even if there is, what’s the problem?

By *magine all the peopleCouple  over a year ago

Perth

"I think you might have fallen afoul of a half truth with an motive to deceive

https://www.scottishhousingnews.com/articles/perth-and-kinross-council-approves-oudenarde-development-plans

I can’t find any mention of such plans. And even if there is, what’s the problem?"

Well said!

Houses there will have to be built on stilts, but if that what it takes, fine.

And who really cares who they go to. People need shelter, regardless of where they come from.

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

Would rather have migrant neighbours than Plymouth Brethren Christian Church people living next door to me. At least they'll attempt to integrate with the rest of society.

By *cotsman75Man  over a year ago

North fife

Bit of a strange post for a swinging site. Unless building houses affects a dogging location... Then complain to the council.

Joking aside, contact the council. They would have this detail.

» Add a new message to this topic