FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > A newbie guide to CJs - ladies view

A newbie guide to CJs - ladies view

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *essicaandmark OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi all, this post is predominantly an ask for the ladies. We are considering a trip to CJs we are just getting back in to this after having a couple of poor meets years ago. The last meet (which was a house meet) the guy got d*unk and grabby which has put us off for years. We do miss the great fun we had and are wonder if CJs is a well behaved environment or do you get some idiots who might act like the last guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyCJWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Please get in touch if you would like further info on Cjs. Single males are limited on Saturday nights so the place is never overrun with single males but will let others reply with their comments. Cj xx

By *r - Mrs BCouple  over a year ago

scotland

We are a couple who have been a few times to CJ’s , in our experience everyone is well behaved, no one pushy or grabby and everyone was very respectful . I wouldn’t have any concerns about enjoying a night there .

By *r - Mrs BCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Another tip , unless you are actually looking for single guys then go to one of the couples and single females nights , just our experience but MrsB enjoyed it a lot more .

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

Cj and staff are abosloutely amazing at making sure u are comfortable and relaxed the venue is amazing has such a good atmosphere we got often maybe not as often as we would like but often none the less and have never had any issues with anyone the odd time someone's maybe drank to much to quick ect the staff are amazing and dealing with it so well that 99.9% of folk won't have even noticed anyway

If your worried about men I would say definitely try the single female and cpls nights for you 1st time

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"Cj and staff are abosloutely amazing at making sure u are comfortable and relaxed the venue is amazing has such a good atmosphere we got often maybe not as often as we would like but often none the less and have never had any issues with anyone the odd time someone's maybe drank to much to quick ect the staff are amazing and dealing with it so well that 99.9% of folk won't have even noticed anyway

If your worried about men I would say definitely try the single female and cpls nights for you 1st time "

Absolutely agree with this.

By *ilthyOnesCouple  over a year ago

DALKEITH

CJ’s is an absolutely wonderful place to meet people and explore, it is a fantastic social hub with some absolutely fantastic people. And what makes this place more than anything else is the staff!!!! CJ and her wonderful team always know how to put on an event!!! They are warm, welcoming and the atmosphere in there is always second to non!!!! GENUINELY one of the best most fun places ever to visit!!!!

By *t2022Couple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria / Edinburgh

We’ve been twice. Met so many lovely people and then towards the end of the second time had fun in a private room - amazing.

By *eg2509Woman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

As a single female I have never had any problems in CJ’s. I’ve always felt safe and in fact I now often agree to meet in CJ’s instead of anywhere else.

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Really liking this thread as I have toyed with the idea of going to cjs many times but always find an excuse not to. It can be intimidating as a single female.

Glasgow

Thanks so much lovely people this is very helpful xx

By *ighlandGirl14Woman  over a year ago

Inverness

Great to see such positive feedback. CJs is on my 'to do' list - maybe I'll find the courage to go myself one day!

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

There’s always plenty of regulars and staff around to keep an eye on things, it doesn’t matter where you go there’s the chance of folk overstepping the mark but in my personal experience I’ve found going to a pub I’m more like to get unwelcome advances. I’m a single female who’s always been going solo ocassionally I’ll be a plus for for guys who are nervous about going. Always know upfront what you want to do and what’s defo a no, make sure you’re partner knows and if you don’t have a wingman plenty of us females will have your back so long as we know. If you wanna play in an open room but happy to have certain guys approach point them out or if you don’t want anyone joining let us know and we will defo make sure no one approaches the staff also will say you’re just wanting watched etc communication is the key, the fun for all nights are good I’m straight so don’t attend the cpls and fems

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Also we’ve got a telegram group and we meet for pre drinks always posts on the forum about it

By *iss EnormastitsWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"As a single female I have never had any problems in CJ’s. I’ve always felt safe and in fact I now often agree to meet in CJ’s instead of anywhere else."

I totally agree with this. Easier to meet in CJs and everyone is respectful. I go as sgl female all the time. Never an issue x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We also found the couples and single females nights at CJs very easy and relaxing, no pressure at all and people were very friendly and relaxed. The greedy girls event was far more full-on but at the same time, nobody took any liberties. It's a lovely, well-run place.

Glasgow

Thank you all so much for the advice and information xx

By *opperKinksWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I've been a bunch and don't really play often (I mostly go for socials and to use the dungeon space). Only once have I had an issue with someone being a little pushy and not taking no as an answer but someone else stepped in to back me up and that was that. But I've easily been 10+ times in the last 6 months and all other times I've said no everyone has been super respectful and I've not had any issues at all. The staff are great and I have no doubt they'd have sorted that issue in a heartbeat had I needed their help.

Pre drinks group chat and pre drinks itself is a great way to meet people before heading along for the night too and makes you feel a bit less nervous!

Definitely would reccommend as there are some really lovely people there.

By *opperKinksWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

My one bit of advice for anyone going, especially women, is make sure you are comfortable saying "no thanks" but as long as you're good with that then enjoy!

By *nandSarzCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hi all, this post is predominantly an ask for the ladies. We are considering a trip to CJs we are just getting back in to this after having a couple of poor meets years ago. The last meet (which was a house meet) the guy got d*unk and grabby which has put us off for years. We do miss the great fun we had and are wonder if CJs is a well behaved environment or do you get some idiots who might act like the last guy? "

We were there two weeks ago and had an unpleasant experience on the Free for all Night (deliberate Freudian slip) where many of the single male guests were not well behaved and came from the places that have bars on the doors (the zoo is one, but you can guess the other one).

Won't go into details here as it's all on an earlier thread relating to Cj's 4th March.

We are only ever likely to go back when its a couples and single girls night.

We have been to clubs all over the world and the single males at Cj's on that particular night were some of the worst behaved we have came across. Not all tbf, but unfortunately one only remembers the experience by the persistent, obstrusive, disrespectful actions from the pestering few.

By *nandSarzCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"My one bit of advice for anyone going, especially women, is make sure you are comfortable saying "no thanks" but as long as you're good with that then enjoy!"

If only that actually worked in Cj's.

The universal swinger club rules of 'when a lady says no, she means no' doesn't seem to apply to some there.

There is a definite lacking of education on club rules and we have offered some feedback to Cj's on ways to improve on that to make the club a better place.

» Add a new message to this topic