FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Married for Married

Married for Married

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omble 69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Symington

As a married partner and open on profile about it how many find looking for meets with females looking for same almost impossible.

Before I get shot down for being a cheating lowlife, if for reasons whatever they are sustaining a sexless relationships is difficult particularly as health reasons stop that area of your relationship but would never leave wife/ partner as apart from no sex life is perfect.its just you miss sex

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately people will judge you regardless of what you do, moreso on here.

For me personally I know that people have all sorts of reasons, life isn't as simple as black and white, I just don't want any potential hassle from pissed off partners x

By *omble 69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Symington

Understand that and respect individuals wishes but your right plenty like a say unfortunately there not in the position of a sexless marriage and if my wife was able to she would but why would I see her in pain just to satisfy my own desires.

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I prefer people to be upfront about their relationship status from the off, so I appreciate it when people put it in their profile.

I try not to judge anyone's reasons for being here, unless they're being a prick and bragging about cheating. Then I am absolutely judging them.

My concerns are that I don't want any drama brought to my door, and I'm also not a drive thru so I'm not looking for people after a quickie before heading home.

Some claim they're single and think we can't tell - we can.

By *littlteBitMoreWoman  over a year ago

Scotland

I think if you're genuine about the cause of it then a wide open conversation and agreement with your partner would be an option before straying. Like others I'd have no interest due to wanting to avoid dramas.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

You might find you have the same result if you had been single. It's not easy on here, especially for guys with there being so many of you x

I side with yourself her,

On a site flooded with men, your chances are small as it is due to women having that power of choice, plus you are having to make yourself stand out in a crowded space it os difficult. Adding you are married to that makes them chances even smaller. So I completely get your frustrations.

If it’s on your profile you are allowed to play and your partner is happy then anyone who replies to a message I would assume they are happy to chat and potentially play with yourself as they have read your profile. You will

Know if they have read your profile or not. I would get yourself to socials and clubs, the site can be brutal disheartening at times. Sometimes you just gotta be around like minded people in a fun environment.

Again, I agree with your post but unfortunately it out of our hands 95% of the time

By *ittyScritchesWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's a swingers site, so a significant proportion of the folk on here are married or in primary relationships. They're just doing it with the full knowledge, consent and possibly participation of their partner.

Oh, I 100% agree with this! It’s should be the absolute norm, yet I come across more women profile who do not play with attached or married men as they don’t want the drama… they only reason that could be is because they have been lied to too many times or the other half hasn’t liked it. Now don’t get me wrong, before anything go ahead the couple should be happy for the chat and boundaries in place.

It’s the first thing in my profile, anyone who chats does knowing what is what (if that person read me the profile mine you)

By *adameGreyTV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

Playing with married people is something that makes me uncomfortable. It's honestly not a judgement thing.

My wife went on a social with some dude last year who told her a horror story. He was invited round to his married FWB's house to find her on the floor having been hit by her partner fresh out of Barlinnie, who then went and stabbed him in the leg and the poor bastard had to drive himself to hospital.

Moreover, with technology nowadays it would be easy for someone to pop a GPS tracking app on their partner's phone or car and follow them round. You could end up with the whole street knowing.

It's just far too high risk, when there are so many genuinely lovely single people around, and those who are married and in an open/swinger relationship.

Just my tuppence worth.

Legitimately, I feel for you about feeling the need to stray. Monogamy is a cruel beast, and definitely not for me.

By *licker77Man  over a year ago

Stirling

Similar to yourself and I’ve found to be up front and honest is best.

Also, there are plenty of married females in the same position, so it is worth chatting and if you’re both ok and understand circumstances - enjoy.

» Add a new message to this topic