FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Naughty at Work

Naughty at Work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tell your story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you want a real story or one of those fantasy stories??

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

I once went in late and left early.

By *assy69Man  over a year ago

West Sussex and Powys

"I once went in late and left early. "

Ohhh……. You rascal…….. is that a real story or a fantasy one??

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Tell your story "
I once saw a guy show me his sparkling white shirt while he was at work …. Can’t mind who it was tho

Always fancied sex at heights

In the west.

"I once went in late and left early.

Ohhh……. You rascal…….. is that a real story or a fantasy one?? "

Oh it real and very current. It was today. #rawknsausagerolllifeforeme

"Always fancied sex at heights "
come to think of it im open for sex at any height

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

"I once went in late and left early. "

Snorting with laughter!

By *ubbyandHisHotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I often take my clothes off, but then again i work from home office, so….

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"I often take my clothes off, but then again i work from home office, so…."

You must be popular on a Teams call.

Other video conferencing platforms are available.

That was risky

By *hogun300Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Have been!

By *ubbyandHisHotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I often take my clothes off, but then again i work from home office, so….

You must be popular on a Teams call.

Other video conferencing platforms are available."

no meetings for me so i’m all good

By *agnar73Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Tell your story "

It’s true that carrying a document and looking official enough will let you wander as far as you want in a big office

By *enegade Master 888Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I did a big shite in the work Loo and didn't flush!

I gotta nice meet-up round the corner from my work for when I’m nightshift

By *iss EnormastitsWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Would love a man in a nice suit smelling nice to come to my work and ravish me. I wwork from home lol x

By *ral-perfectionMan  over a year ago

near by

Had a few encounters at work a while ago with a woman that used to be on here,

Arranged to meet in the shower rooms for a bit of naughtiness.

Even had a BYOT day at work

Not sure if would do it again now as it was pretty risqué

West Sussex and Powys

"Tell your story I once saw a guy show me his sparkling white shirt while he was at work …. Can’t mind who it was tho "

Was it washed in DAZ??

In the west.

"Would love a man in a nice suit smelling nice to come to my work and ravish me. I wwork from home lol x"

What about trousers, shirt and a liberal splashing of Brut?

By *iss EnormastitsWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Would love a man in a nice suit smelling nice to come to my work and ravish me. I wwork from home lol x

What about trousers, shirt and a liberal splashing of Brut?"

Not smelt brut in years

"Tell your story I once saw a guy show me his sparkling white shirt while he was at work …. Can’t mind who it was tho

Was it washed in DAZ?? "

oh now you sparked a memory I’m pretty sure it was lol

"Would love a man in a nice suit smelling nice to come to my work and ravish me. I wwork from home lol x

What about trousers, shirt and a liberal splashing of Brut?"

I prefer old spice lol

What about a workie in high viz haha

In the west.

What about trousers, shirt and a liberal splashing of Brut?

Not smelt brut in years

"

Today is your lucky day then.

In the west.

What about trousers, shirt and a liberal splashing of Brut?I prefer old spice lol "

Your wish is my command.

West Sussex and Powys

"Tell your story I once saw a guy show me his sparkling white shirt while he was at work …. Can’t mind who it was tho

Was it washed in DAZ?? oh now you sparked a memory I’m pretty sure it was lol "

By *jezee1000Man  over a year ago

perth

No tales about the photocopier!!

By *hagger6inchMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Fucked a lassie I worked with at work a few times. Nothing major just in car during night shift break.

"Would love a man in a nice suit smelling nice to come to my work and ravish me. I wwork from home lol x"

I could help but you blocked me lol

What time suits? x

What about trousers, shirt and a liberal splashing of Brut?I prefer old spice lol "

Hai karate?

By *overboy188Man  over a year ago

All over

Had a few jobs I've been to fit the bathroom and walked through to say I'm finished only to be met by a woman in nothing but a silly robe coming to see

You must look trustworthy

By *overboy188Man  over a year ago

All over

Doesn't happen often at all but I've had it twice now

By *exy n up 4 itCouple  over a year ago

western isles

This is a posting I put up before about an encounter in my youth!

When I was a young guy in the Royal Navy I used to be a swimming pool lifeguard as one of my duties.

I was quite happy with it as it was a cushy number and every evening was free!

Anyway, one day I was on duty and it was nearing lunch so I had to clear the place and lock up for an hour.

Once I had everyone clear of the pool I checked the jacuzzi and steam room then sat in the office at the entrance to the changing rooms.

Slowly as people got dressed and left it went all quiet so I did my usual round of checking everywhere again.

I checked the pool again, walked thru the mens changing rooms, called into the female changing rooms next door and had no reply. Wanders off to check the two saunas down a hidden corridor.

Everywhere was clear but went back via the ladies changing rooms just to be thorough as usual.

I called out once again at the foot pool to no reply so walked in as usual to get to the office at the front,

I got just past the showers when I stopped in my tracks.

Sat on the bench a few feet in front of me was a young lady totally naked and leaning back against the wall and playing with her pussy.

She was short with pretty big tits, a nice round arse and a partly shaved pussy with a ginger landing strip just visible above her fingers.

I was just about to say something as I had stood for far too long taking in the scene before me and finding myself going very red!

She lifted one hand to her mouth and made it clear she didn’t want me to say anything. Then her hand went back down to her other hand that was still fingering her obviously very wet pussy.

I took a step forward which made her lift both her hands in a show as to say “come no closer”

I nodded in understanding and adjusted my shorts as my rapidly hardening cock was a little uncomfortable!

She went back to playing with herself but it seemed with an added vigour for her audience this time.

She was now finger fucking herself with one hand and stroking her ass hole with the other.

My wide eyes must have made her realise and she gestured for me to sort my hard on out.

I slipped my shorts down to my knees and started to gently wank my cock.

She watched with interest as my cock grew and my foreskin moistened and slid right back,

She resumed her own two handed wank and we both kind of synchronised as we gazed at each other.

Things gradually sped up and by the grunting moans she was making I felt she was getting close to orgasm. I had been fighting the urge to come for ages as I was enjoying the whole scenario so much.

Then without warning I felt the twitch and my cock exploded it’s first jet of spunk right out and covered the 4 feet between us and splattered on her feet and thighs.

This seemed to trigger her as suddenly she was like a demon possessed and her hips bucked, her whole hand seemed to disappear up her and she was actually squealing.

A few more of my spurts managed to land on her and she let out a yelp and then “fuck” as she flopped back onto the bench , her eyes closed and she slowly laid back and relaxed with her gaping pussy dripping and glistening.

It seemed a good few minutes passed, my cock was now soft and hanging down, she raised herself up, took in the scene, using her fingers she scooped up a particularly large glob of my spunk and took it straight to her mouth.

She did this once more, to my amazement then gestured for me to bugger off.

I pulled up my shorts, hastily fastened up and walked on past her towards the entrance door.

As I pulled it open I glanced back to see her stepping into a tiny pair of nickers and looking so amazingly sexy!

She rushed past the office where I was sat without giving me a glance and was straight out the door.

I got up and followed her and as I got out the main door all I could see was her running furtively for the car park with her bags.

I called out but as I expected she did not acknowledge and the last I saw was a car noisily whizzing out of the car park.

I went back to the office in a state of disbelief and realised the only word that had been spoken between us was “fuck” as she orgasmed watching my cock firing spunk on her legs!

By *din1985Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Tell your story "

I work on a building site and have loads of stories…best was fucking a girl in the showhome the night before it opened! Accidentally spilled some cum on the sofa and no one ever noticed that the couch cushion had been flipped!

Was so much fun

By *omble 69Man  over a year ago

Symington

[Removed by poster at 27/04/23 13:06:36]

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"This is a posting I put up before about an encounter in my youth!

When I was a young guy in the Royal Navy I used to be a swimming pool lifeguard as one of my duties.

I was quite happy with it as it was a cushy number and every evening was free!

Anyway, one day I was on duty and it was nearing lunch so I had to clear the place and lock up for an hour.

Once I had everyone clear of the pool I checked the jacuzzi and steam room then sat in the office at the entrance to the changing rooms.

Slowly as people got dressed and left it went all quiet so I did my usual round of checking everywhere again.

I checked the pool again, walked thru the mens changing rooms, called into the female changing rooms next door and had no reply. Wanders off to check the two saunas down a hidden corridor.

Everywhere was clear but went back via the ladies changing rooms just to be thorough as usual.

I called out once again at the foot pool to no reply so walked in as usual to get to the office at the front,

I got just past the showers when I stopped in my tracks.

Sat on the bench a few feet in front of me was a young lady totally naked and leaning back against the wall and playing with her pussy.

She was short with pretty big tits, a nice round arse and a partly shaved pussy with a ginger landing strip just visible above her fingers.

I was just about to say something as I had stood for far too long taking in the scene before me and finding myself going very red!

She lifted one hand to her mouth and made it clear she didn’t want me to say anything. Then her hand went back down to her other hand that was still fingering her obviously very wet pussy.

I took a step forward which made her lift both her hands in a show as to say “come no closer”

I nodded in understanding and adjusted my shorts as my rapidly hardening cock was a little uncomfortable!

She went back to playing with herself but it seemed with an added vigour for her audience this time.

She was now finger fucking herself with one hand and stroking her ass hole with the other.

My wide eyes must have made her realise and she gestured for me to sort my hard on out.

I slipped my shorts down to my knees and started to gently wank my cock.

She watched with interest as my cock grew and my foreskin moistened and slid right back,

She resumed her own two handed wank and we both kind of synchronised as we gazed at each other.

Things gradually sped up and by the grunting moans she was making I felt she was getting close to orgasm. I had been fighting the urge to come for ages as I was enjoying the whole scenario so much.

Then without warning I felt the twitch and my cock exploded it’s first jet of spunk right out and covered the 4 feet between us and splattered on her feet and thighs.

This seemed to trigger her as suddenly she was like a demon possessed and her hips bucked, her whole hand seemed to disappear up her and she was actually squealing.

A few more of my spurts managed to land on her and she let out a yelp and then “fuck” as she flopped back onto the bench , her eyes closed and she slowly laid back and relaxed with her gaping pussy dripping and glistening.

It seemed a good few minutes passed, my cock was now soft and hanging down, she raised herself up, took in the scene, using her fingers she scooped up a particularly large glob of my spunk and took it straight to her mouth.

She did this once more, to my amazement then gestured for me to bugger off.

I pulled up my shorts, hastily fastened up and walked on past her towards the entrance door.

As I pulled it open I glanced back to see her stepping into a tiny pair of nickers and looking so amazingly sexy!

She rushed past the office where I was sat without giving me a glance and was straight out the door.

I got up and followed her and as I got out the main door all I could see was her running furtively for the car park with her bags.

I called out but as I expected she did not acknowledge and the last I saw was a car noisily whizzing out of the car park.

I went back to the office in a state of disbelief and realised the only word that had been spoken between us was “fuck” as she orgasmed watching my cock firing spunk on her legs!"

Stories and fantasies forum is further up

By *hrisgallagher87Man  over a year ago

alexandria

Quite a long story but here goes.

When I was younger I went out with this girl only for a few weeks and gutted when it ended, I always thought about her now and then but never ever seen her for a few years.

I was working in a supermarket at the time and they were recruiting people, who do I see? Yes the girl I hadn’t seen for years who I used to go out with.

She got the job and we started talking to each other again. We met outside for a few sociable drinks and then things started to get more heated, we would kiss and skip a hand down there, after a few weeks of meeting up we finally had sex with each other in our houses then when we we were both working together we decided to fuck each other through the back on a nightshift, was a great risky experience

Have had a few encounters over the years. Used to meet my FWB regular at work. Risky but gets you really horny.

Is being in an office sat on fab classed as naughty? breaking firewalls for dirty messaging.

Nearly caught wanking a good few times as I have my own area you have to use a code to get in. Trying to put it away and making look like I was actually working at the same time is quite hard sometimes while also trying to hide that im rock hard

By *oneman1974Man  over a year ago

GLENROTHES

While in a customer's house I was moving furniture and found the lodgers dildo and lube so used her lube for a cheeky wank and shot a big load all over my dust sheets

» Add a new message to this topic