FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Leaving fab for dating apps

Leaving fab for dating apps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know some single women on here are on dating apps as well as fab is single women willing to get up the fab life for dating

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lirty23Woman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Absolutely, I love being in love and hope to find my person one day This isn’t a site I see myself using in 20 years I want to be settled with someone special

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

I'm on other dating apps. Same people, same shite landing in messages.

I'll stick to fab, because there are good social events where I'll meet loads of people - potentially finding someone regular to spend quality time with every now and then - and I like the occasional weekend break away to visit swingers clubs x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't see it. I'm on dating sites but in an ideal world I'd like to meet a significant other who loves swinging as much as I do. It's not easy though...

"I can't see it. I'm on dating sites but in an ideal world I'd like to meet a significant other who loves swinging as much as I do. It's not easy though..."

Well I think that’s the golden ticket and would be ideal

Ideal for me too. I've already had the experience of swinging with a partner and I loved it. I couldn't imagine myself ever going back to vanilla, relationship or not

By *igsaw93Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm on both for very different things but openly ENM when dating & on dating apps. Wouldn't date anyone who wasn't.

Jigs x

By *edRobyn95TV/TS  over a year ago

Port Glasgow

Fab is much better than dating apps in my opinion, I just feel like most of the people I chat to here are on a very similar wave length to myself.

The only things I’ve had from dating sites are catfish (oh the irony), guys who pretend like they are different and then block you after you sleep with them, and people wanting free nudes.

I’ll stick to fab

By *un-shineWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Same as said earlier 'most' are on the dating apps and on fab, I'd struggle to have the conversation with someone from a dating app if they were not on fab as well about the social side and clubs although a lot on fab are also not interested or have experienced the social or club scene so it's difficult to find a suitable 'friend' on any site cause we are all on for different reasons x

By *ueen CatWoman  over a year ago

fife

Alot of people that switch to dating apps to find a relationship are often back on here cheating as they can't give it up for vanilla life.

This is a lifestyle to me, not just a void to fill ( excuse the pun) so for me to get in a relationship then they would have to be a swinger in some capacity also

By *otbeefandonionsCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

This is my first swinging relationship, if Mr ever left me I couldn't go back to a vanilla relationship. I'd stay on here and try to find a man to love and swing with

By *ide em cowgirlWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

I get zero response on dating site I shall stick to fab I love it

By *asper1987Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hello Everyone!

I’m on most dating sites for men and some for all. From tndr to grndr and more fetish oriented. Hardly find anyone to meet. I want to tell you this, best way to get laid is to go to bars, pubs and smile to people. I an surprised how many guys been happy to flirt in pubs in Glasgow, Champs Central is always a good place to go for a drink. Don’t be afraid to go alone, sometimes all you need is a chat that leads to sex. I met people who’d just like to have a chat and some who’d ask me to go to their room. Go out more, pictures are sometimes sexy, but reality is better.

By *asper1987Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"This is my first swinging relationship, if Mr ever left me I couldn't go back to a vanilla relationship. I'd stay on here and try to find a man to love and swing with "

Oh gurl, trust me. I can’d do monogamous, it’s a no way jose for me. I know older guys are more “traditional” but I prefer my freedom.

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

I'm not a swinger. If I met someone here and things developed into a relationship, I'd happily give up fab.

"I'm on both for very different things but openly ENM when dating & on dating apps. Wouldn't date anyone who wasn't.

Jigs x "

What’s ENM? Sorry for being naive!

By *oy of WonderMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I get zero response on dating site I shall stick to fab I love it "

Ah you must have a face like mine then

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I'm on both for very different things but openly ENM when dating & on dating apps. Wouldn't date anyone who wasn't.

Jigs x

What’s ENM? Sorry for being naive!"

l

I think ethical non monogamy

By *ide em cowgirlWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I get zero response on dating site I shall stick to fab I love it

Ah you must have a face like mine then "

Haha nah I just give off I want married vibes when that is the last thing I want and I look for sensible. If only they knew

Glasgow

"and I look for sensible."

Yep, there it is, your online dating downfall. I am sensible btw.

I come and go from here, would walk away from it if I met someone on a dating app or away from here, cos let's face it this aint exactly amazing haha, but I'm not that bothered about meeting anyone, happy on my own doing my own thing, whatever happens happens. However I will say that person would need to have similar interests to me, need to be on the same level sexually.

Glasgow

", but I'm not that bothered about meeting anyone, happy on my own doing my own thing, whatever happens happens.

"

She lies! She told me yesterday that she would cry if I didn’t reply to her messages….

", but I'm not that bothered about meeting anyone, happy on my own doing my own thing, whatever happens happens.

She lies! She told me yesterday that she would cry if I didn’t reply to her messages…. "

Didn't have to cry tho did I? because your like a dog on heat, sniffing around my inbox constant, wanting to feed me snacks hahaha

By *othardandfreeMan  over a year ago

.here and there

"I come and go from here, would walk away from it if I met someone on a dating app or away from here, cos let's face it this aint exactly amazing haha, but I'm not that bothered about meeting anyone, happy on my own doing my own thing, whatever happens happens. However I will say that person would need to have similar interests to me, need to be on the same level sexually."

In other words able to keep up?

Jigs x

What’s ENM? Sorry for being naive!l

I think ethical non monogamy "

Thanks. Too many abbreviations these days lol

"I come and go from here, would walk away from it if I met someone on a dating app or away from here, cos let's face it this aint exactly amazing haha, but I'm not that bothered about meeting anyone, happy on my own doing my own thing, whatever happens happens. However I will say that person would need to have similar interests to me, need to be on the same level sexually.

In other words able to keep up?

"

Bit more than that, but if that day ever comes il be sure to let him know the requirements haha

By *nn1330Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Tried and failed lol

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Dating and fab can go hand in hand surely

"I'm not a swinger. If I met someone here and things developed into a relationship, I'd happily give up fab. "

Seems to be a popular opinion

"Dating and fab can go hand in hand surely "

Well if the two parties agree to the rules then I can’t see why not

Yeah definitely needs to be on the same wavelength of you both could find yourself straying

So I take it you are active on dating apps

By *aucySue52Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

This is an interesting subject that maybe doesn’t have a definite answer .

I think it’s just luck where you find someone but people off fab are going to understand the lifestyle more than those off dating apps.

I think socials and clubs are better for meeting genuine folk as there are a lot of time wasters on here as well as on dating apps .

People seem to struggle with basic manners and social skills , maybe worse since the pandemic etc

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"This is an interesting subject that maybe doesn’t have a definite answer .

I think it’s just luck where you find someone but people off fab are going to understand the lifestyle more than those off dating apps.

I think socials and clubs are better for meeting genuine folk as there are a lot of time wasters on here as well as on dating apps .

People seem to struggle with basic manners and social skills , maybe worse since the pandemic etc "

I have noticed that a lot at work, it's as if people's brains went into reverse because of the pandemic.

I'm on dating sites too and on them I'm very strict that I'm not looking for hook ups I'm looking for a genuine relationship. If I met someone I'd be off fab straight away .

For the right person I would

I gave up dating apps for Fab. Worked out well.

SJ

By *o72Man  over a year ago

glasgow & London

"I can't see it. I'm on dating sites but in an ideal world I'd like to meet a significant other who loves swinging as much as I do. It's not easy though..."

After initially saying she would embrace the lifestyle when we first met, she went back on her word, that’s the reason my last gf and I split, and like you, I can’t imagine any future partners not to enjoy the swinging, pity I’m not under 57 , or else lol

I was on here before I met my husband. I come off for years as it wasn't an interest to him (altho he'd shag anything that moved behind my back he hated thought of me having a woman) going thro divorce now and back lol. Most definitely not on dating sites this time round as I couldn't think of anything worse atm. X

By *othardandfreeMan  over a year ago

.here and there

"I was on here before I met my husband. I come off for years as it wasn't an interest to him (altho he'd shag anything that moved behind my back he hated thought of me having a woman) going thro divorce now and back lol. Most definitely not on dating sites this time round as I couldn't think of anything worse atm. X"

In my opinion your well shot then. If you were my wife id be sending you out to get them some guys are nuts.

Im not marriage material though. Ive more baggage than terminal 5 with the conveyor bets stuck me.

Haha yea well I left the country to get away from him so definitely well shot. Come up to see what you Scots got to offer instead lol x

By *nigmaschild300Man  over a year ago

dunfermline

I'm on a few but it's the same faces on the dating sites as the hookup sites the profiles just read different. But when you see the dating profile say looking for monogamous relationship but they can't stay off the hookup apps you tend not to believe a word. The amount of people I meet that say they want regular partners but are looking for the next lay and ignoring you the next day is unreal. I think people just crave attention. Trust is a thing of the past

I’ve been here a while and used dating sites, dating sites are shocking these days. I guess after the break down of my marriage though and realising I’m fully Bi, I’d stick to here, main goal would be finding a woman to date/relationship and both embrace the swinging scene, fingers crossed haha

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I met a guy on PoF and ended up with a couple profile on here.

I gave up on dating apps ages ago. Never on them now.

I don’t think I could do monogamy and I’ve too many friends from here to give it all up for anyone.

By *ingeringfunMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've always found the dating apps to be so fake and full of posers - here in fab people are honest in what they want I always come back here for that.

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

Dating apps give you a smile

They looking for love not into ons or hook ups don't send rude pics else you be blocked then you spot them on fab got meet up today with loads pics verifications

And a status saying thanks for the group meet last night lol

By *eth_GeckoMan 51 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Never been on a dating app...seen my friends on them and the look an absolute nightmare.

Full of bullshit...at least in here you can see what people want..maybe a lot of shit sometimes with time wasters etc..but it is what it is.

I heard there is a site or app just for single hook ups...dunno what it's called right enough.

» Add a new message to this topic