FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Naked swim at Arlington baths

Naked swim at Arlington baths

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onAndVeronica_x OP   Couple 50 weeks ago

Dumbarton

Any fabbers go to the Sunday night naked swim at Arlington baths thinking of heading along soon x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etey6967Man 50 weeks ago

glagow

Yeah I would love to try it but always thought it would b strange going on my own. And can u have fun there

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

Fantastic venue, we used to go every Sunday when we could for several years but now too far away. The plunge tubs are just oh soooooooooooo good.

By *udistdelboyMan 47 weeks ago

broxburn

Yes I go now and then,hoping to get back soon after a foot injury

By *rgreyABCMan 47 weeks ago

glasgow

No no sexual fun of any sort, it’s a lot of fun even on your own

By *arkbhoyMan 47 weeks ago

Inverness

Do you have to book it now as numbers were limited before

By *ieldguyMan 47 weeks ago

glasgow

Just of woodside rd

By *hrisukbishareCouple 47 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We love going. Not been for a while and must get back soon. The Turkish warm room is so relaxing.

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

Never been as yet it’s been on my list for years will save it until the suns away as prefer to be nude outdoors working on the full body tan from what i have read on a naturist website no sexual behaviour will be tolerated or you will be shown the door fair enough time and place still good to look and admire / chat

By *altydogMan 47 weeks ago

Saltcoats

It's lovely. No playing though.

Steam room and the Turkish room are great.

So relaxing. People welcoming too.

Not been for long time but I'd definitely recommend.

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple 46 weeks ago

HereAndThere

Sounds interesting need to add this to the bucket list

By *ondon ScottishCouple 46 weeks ago

glasgow

Are any couples or ladies planning a visit this week?

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

I like swimming

By *aisyScarlettWoman 46 weeks ago

Glasgow

Do you still need a membership?

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

I’ve been a few times but just to clarify if caught playing in any way you will be banned, about 1 in 5 people there are part of the committee that organise it so plenty of eyes, i know of a guy that got banned for wearing a cock ring and another for having an erection in the sauna and not trying to hide it (these things are natural but its asked you hide it or go in the pool)

By *alcon43Woman 46 weeks ago

Paisley

It’s about to close for a few weeks for annual maintenance. I’ve been once and it was good. You also get the use of the gym (clothed) and there’s a yoga session which I think is extra.

Definitely no playing, it’s naturism. Everyone is friendly and respectful. On your first visit you’ll be shown around. You get your towel and a sheet that you use for sitting on or covering up as you walk between areas.

By *rgoodnbadMan 46 weeks ago

greenock

"I’ve been a few times but just to clarify if caught playing in any way you will be banned, about 1 in 5 people there are part of the committee that organise it so plenty of eyes, i know of a guy that got banned for wearing a cock ring and another for having an erection in the sauna and not trying to hide it (these things are natural but its asked you hide it or go in the pool)"

Having an erection in the sauna?

Most guys would be mortified with this. Up to no good.

By *oxy RedWoman 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

I went the other week....so relaxing and people are so friendly. Definitely going back! X

By *udistdelboyMan 5 weeks ago

broxburn

I’m booked in for tonight anyone else going?

By *ick1979xxMan 5 weeks ago

hornyville

Wgat "stroke" is used?

By *evils PuddingCouple 5 weeks ago

Paisley

We’ll not be there tonight but we were there last week

By *hyOn3Man 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’ve been interested in going along for quite a few years. As yet still haven’t built up the courage, being a quiet single guy, I’m afraid id feel awkward out of place

I keep saying I’ll head along once I get myself in better shape, still trying to figure out what shape that is.

By *ife NinjaMan 5 weeks ago

Dunfermline

It's a bit expensive, otherwise I'd be in

By *r Nicely...Man 5 weeks ago

Yes, that's me

"It’s about to close for a few weeks for annual maintenance. I’ve been once and it was good. You also get the use of the gym (clothed) and there’s a yoga session which I think is extra.

Definitely no playing, it’s naturism. Everyone is friendly and respectful. On your first visit you’ll be shown around. You get your towel and a sheet that you use for sitting on or covering up as you walk between areas.

"

Any idea when it's closing?

By *ralPerfectionistMan 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I’ve been interested in going along for quite a few years. As yet still haven’t built up the courage, being a quiet single guy, I’m afraid id feel awkward out of place

I keep saying I’ll head along once I get myself in better shape, still trying to figure out what shape that is. "

Honestly nobody cares about bodies there. It's the most surprisingly relaxing place with no judgement. I feel more awkward at a Gay sauna, this place is just a relaxed community.

By *hyOn3Man 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I’ve been interested in going along for quite a few years. As yet still haven’t built up the courage, being a quiet single guy, I’m afraid id feel awkward out of place

I keep saying I’ll head along once I get myself in better shape, still trying to figure out what shape that is.

Honestly nobody cares about bodies there. It's the most surprisingly relaxing place with no judgement. I feel more awkward at a Gay sauna, this place is just a relaxed community."

Yeah I’ve heard they are a good bunch, I’ll need to find someone to go with sometime. Gets rid of the awkwardness I hope lol

By *rs grumpyWoman 5 weeks ago

motherwell

I keep saying I’ll head along once I get myself in better shape, still trying to figure out what shape that is. "

Looking at the difference in body types of the people who have posted I'd say you shouldn't give this a second thought. And that is not meant in a nasty way at all. Just meaning it seems to get different folk of all shapes & sizes with no judgement.

By *hyOn3Man 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Looking at the difference in body types of the people who have posted I'd say you shouldn't give this a second thought. And that is not meant in a nasty way at all. Just meaning it seems to get different folk of all shapes & sizes with no judgement."

It is strange, I’m attracted to all shapes and sizes and envy people that just say fuck it . When it comes down to my own image unfortunately, I definitely feel like I need a bit of work. I guess I just need to get out of my own head and get on with it lol

broxburn

Shuts for 2weeks in July for maintenance

broxburn

I went alone not a problem ??

Honestly nobody cares about bodies there. It's the most surprisingly relaxing place with no judgement. I feel more awkward at a Gay sauna, this place is just a relaxed community.

Yeah I’ve heard they are a good bunch, I’ll need to find someone to go with sometime. Gets rid of the awkwardness I hope lol"

By *asmine_23Woman 5 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Can someone tell me some more about this place? Looked on their website but don’t see anything about naturism! Thanks!

By *annyd69Man 5 weeks ago

glasgow

"Can someone tell me some more about this place? Looked on their website but don’t see anything about naturism! Thanks! "
Click on their Sunday swim. It gives more information. You should try it.

By *asmine_23Woman 5 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Can someone tell me some more about this place? Looked on their website but don’t see anything about naturism! Thanks! Click on their Sunday swim. It gives more information. You should try it."

Ah yes! I see it now! Thank you. So I can see you need to be a member

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 01/04/24 18:41:20]

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 01/04/24 18:41:14]

By *r Costa xxMan 5 weeks ago

stirling

"Can someone tell me some more about this place? Looked on their website but don’t see anything about naturism! Thanks! Click on their Sunday swim. It gives more information. You should try it.

Ah yes! I see it now! Thank you. So I can see you need to be a member "

If I remember right you have to register and pre pay, it’s often fully booked, but I don’t think you have to be a member, some time since I’ve been there though, always mean to go back

By *udistdelboyMan 2 days ago

broxburn

Who’s going this weekend,I’m booked ??

By *xtremeimpactMan 2 days ago

Renfrew

This sounds awesome! I love being naked and the thought of swimming in a pool naked.... I've been a few time to Ardeer Beach outside Irvine and swam in the sea but a tad chilly lol

» Add a new message to this topic