If so what was it like

Heading out next week

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Anyone been

If so what was it like

Heading out next week "

This might get more replies in world wide section of the forums .

Have a lovely holiday when you get there

By *r n Mrs Bliss OP   Couple  over a year ago

Livingston

"Anyone been

If so what was it like

Heading out next week This might get more replies in world wide section of the forums .

Have a lovely holiday when you get there "

Thank you

By *rankie78Man  over a year ago

dundee

Hot as hell but that was in July. The main souk is an absolute must see but is also a maze

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I’ve been.

The old town is crazy busy and if you suffer from claustrophobia it might be a bit of a nightmare.

Had a great time there, though, and did a wee bit of travel out to the hills.

Livingston

"Hot as hell but that was in July. The main souk is an absolute must see but is also a maze"

Cheers

Livingston

"I’ve been.

The old town is crazy busy and if you suffer from claustrophobia it might be a bit of a nightmare.

Had a great time there, though, and did a wee bit of travel out to the hills."

Thank you

By *nigmaschild300Man  over a year ago

dunfermline

I was there in march, 2 months in Morocco, watch out for pick pockets and scam guides they are everywhere. Nice old town though but touristy and not like the real morocco

Livingston

"I was there in march, 2 months in Morocco, watch out for pick pockets and scam guides they are everywhere. Nice old town though but touristy and not like the real morocco"

Thank you

dunfermline

"I was there in march, 2 months in Morocco, watch out for pick pockets and scam guides they are everywhere. Nice old town though but touristy and not like the real morocco

Thank you "

You're welcome . Enjoy it . If you can get a day trip from Kesh to Ait benhaddou it's well worth a visit

By *mmz123Man  over a year ago

Erskine

I was there a few years ago and did get pickpocketed, my phone out of a side pocket

By *ongue FuckerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Been a few years since I went. If you speak fluent French you may be surprised at the fun you can have out there.

dunfermline

"Been a few years since I went. If you speak fluent French you may be surprised at the fun you can have out there."

You'd be surprised at the fun you can have when you don't speak a word of it either.

Livingston

"Been a few years since I went. If you speak fluent French you may be surprised at the fun you can have out there.

You'd be surprised at the fun you can have when you don't speak a word of it either. "

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've been twice.

Firstly the locals can be pretty horrible. If you look lost then they will offer to take you. That comes at a hefty cost as they consider that they've given you a tour and want quite a lot of money. Download Google maps and use that. I never got lost on the 2nd trip

The soul is fascinating but there are no street names and no maps so easy to get lost again with the locals circling like vultures. I ended up photographing each corner that I turned and that worked

By *oucancall me sirMan  over a year ago

borders

( La.shocran( you will need this .I have travelled all over Morocco.folk where nice .food is amazing .as others have said watch out for street touts.

By *ariemike11Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Was there just over a week ago for a couple of days!

Very busy on main streets and the driving is mental. Fairly friendly people. Odd hustler.

Can be hot phew 35 degrees when I was there.

Livingston

"( La.shocran( you will need this .I have travelled all over Morocco.folk where nice .food is amazing .as others have said watch out for street touts. "

Cheers

Livingston

"Was there just over a week ago for a couple of days!

Very busy on main streets and the driving is mental. Fairly friendly people. Odd hustler.

Can be hot phew 35 degrees when I was there. "

Cheers

By *oomsOnFireCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

[Removed by poster at 29/05/23 20:19:28]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Marrakesh medina is One of only Two places I’ve been where I have felt intimidated. (Lapa In Rio de janiero the other)

Do not accept strangers help

Assume everyone is playing you to at least some extent

If you fancy visiting tannerys etc do it via a organised trip booked from your hotel

Not trying toscare monger, it is otherwise a great place and country but that area in particular was dangerous (2 confrontations) for a 6ft2 fairly well built male so imagine it possibly could be worse for others

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"Marrakesh medina is One of only Two places I’ve been where I have felt intimidated. (Lapa In Rio de janiero the other)

If you fancy visiting tannerys etc do it via a organised trip booked from your hotel

Not trying toscare monger, it is otherwise a great place and country but that area in particular was dangerous (2 confrontations) for a 6ft2 fairly well built male so imagine it possibly could be worse for others "

I had the opposite experience. We got lost and someone made sure we got home safe and sound they didn’t ask for money they didn’t steal from us and they didn’t try to scam us. We offered some money and they shook their heads and smiled and backed away. Maybe we were lucky, though.

By *oucancall me sirMan 52 weeks ago

borders

"Marrakesh medina is One of only Two places I’ve been where I have felt intimidated. (Lapa In Rio de janiero the other)

Not trying toscare monger, it is otherwise a great place and country but that area in particular was dangerous (2 confrontations) for a 6ft2 fairly well built male so imagine it possibly could be worse for others

I had the opposite experience. We got lost and someone made sure we got home safe and sound they didn’t ask for money they didn’t steal from us and they didn’t try to scam us. We offered some money and they shook their heads and smiled and backed away. Maybe we were lucky, though."

that's the morrocans for you. Happy cheery people

» Add a new message to this topic