FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > lindsay sandiford

lindsay sandiford

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am i the only one who thinks she deserves everything dhe gets?after all its well known how strict and brutal these drug laws are over there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good enough for her...she deserves it. no doubt a deal will be struck tho. jase

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

she won't die, there will be an appeal from the UK and she will be jailed... a complete waste of time.

there will be pics of wailing grandchildren, a sick family member making an appeal and they will be concerned for her mental health and blah, blah, blah...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All true but she should be punished the same as anyone else she must have known what could happen if she was caught

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"she won't die, there will be an appeal from the UK and she will be jailed... a complete waste of time.

there will be pics of wailing grandchildren, a sick family member making an appeal and they will be concerned for her mental health and blah, blah, blah...

"

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

You do the crime, you pay the price. No doubt the do-gooders and misplaced human rights mob will be all over it trying to get her moved to a cushy UK nick

Shame we dont have the same tough laws in this country. It may slow down the skurge of druggies in this country.

She made her bed she needs to lay in it. She wont die there though. She will be in a lovely warm cell in London soon.

anyone should know better...however...I still sit and think of the corruption of many of these types of countries...there are those in power that have done so much more wrongs, and will never be accountable for the horrific things they have done)or paid to have done).

Then there is the spectacle of how they execute

The people around the world that sit at the top of the social spectrum arent that much different when it comes to crime(drugs,prostitution,slavery,violations of human rights)..they just get away with it.

Trying to smuggle 4.8kg of Charlie into an ISLAMIC nation.

Come on is this women living in another world.

You cannot expect to take drugs of any kind including alcohol into an Islamic country and not expect to at least lose your head.

Yea watch out for the bleating hearts brigade and an appeal from William Hague/Tony Blair on her behalf.

She committed a serious crime in ANY country that holds a long period behind bars, but Sharia Law states the death sentence for a crime like this.

She will be shot

By *avygravy60Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

There are claims that she was put under pressure and her family threatened by the gang who organised it. But I bet her mind was fixed on the £5k she was going to score if she got away with it...

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21137649

Difficult to comment objectively. If she is a willing drug mule then she deserves fair trial and judgement per the laws of the foreign land.

But IF IF IF IF she genuinely had mental health problems and genuinely believed her familY'S lives were genuinely at risk, then who are we to condemn how any mother would react.

The love a mother has for her child is a strong one and perhaps was easily manipulated by those who targeted her.

Until you or I are faced with a no-win situation, we cannot predict how we would react.

I'm having a pop at anyone here - just offering my tuppence worth

"Trying to smuggle 4.8kg of Charlie into an ISLAMIC nation.

Come on is this women living in another world.

You cannot expect to take drugs of any kind including alcohol into an Islamic country and not expect to at least lose your head.

Yea watch out for the bleating hearts brigade and an appeal from William Hague/Tony Blair on her behalf.

She committed a serious crime in ANY country that holds a long period behind bars, but Sharia Law states the death sentence for a crime like this.

She will be shot

"

She was not tried under Sharia Law so that means nothing here. Also the prosecutuion only asked for a 15 year sentence but the judges decided on the death penalty. No doubt this will be appealed and a reduced sentence applied.

Glenrothes

"Trying to smuggle 4.8kg of Charlie into an ISLAMIC nation.

"

Just to clarify, Bali is NOT a Muslim country.

Whilst Indonesia is a predominantly Muslim country, Bali is almost 96% Hindi.

As for its legal system, The Indonesian legal system was introduced by the colonisers of Indonesia, the Dutch, and the Dutch in turn derived their system from the French, and it's a fairly classical, maybe a little archaic, French-Dutch system.

I think it's disgusting that anyone would think its ok to shoot someone for any kind of crime.

Eva

i can think of plenty who should be executed but are living in relative comfort at our expense. i think this woman knew fine well what she was doing,but weighed up the risks and gambled.well to my mind she should pay the price. jase

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

The top dog drug dealers will know an older lady with grandkids will not get executed and the outrage in this country would not allow it, the government will step in.

So they exploit the emotional story of grandmother on death row

"I think it's disgusting that anyone would think its ok to shoot someone for any kind of crime.

Eva"

maybe I watch too many films, but this is my understanding:

bag over the head,huckled away...standing in front of a wall...a line up of a few men and shot several times(and possibly not even checked to see if ur dead)

whats wrong with putting someone down like one would an animal ie being put to sleep

vengeance can be an understood concept...I'm afraid cruelty cannot

"http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21137649

Difficult to comment objectively. If she is a willing drug mule then she deserves fair trial and judgement per the laws of the foreign land.

But IF IF IF IF she genuinely had mental health problems and genuinely believed her familY'S lives were genuinely at risk, then who are we to condemn how any mother would react.

The love a mother has for her child is a strong one and perhaps was easily manipulated by those who targeted her.

Until you or I are faced with a no-win situation, we cannot predict how we would react.

I'm having a pop at anyone here - just offering my tuppence worth

"

As a mother the love for my children is soo strong that I would never choose to commit a crime that could potentially mean that I would face the death penalty and risk never seeing my children again. I'd rather have faced Goliath. Also questions her as a person as to why she is even in cahoots and associates with these gangs. Hmmm. It's her defense. Guilty as charged. Silly woman. The colour of money means more than the love for her children

The so called " war on drugs " has been a failure. All it does is raise the price and lower the quality. If adults wish to take drugs , let them.

Filling the jails at tax payers expense is not the way.

Why is it no one sugests shooting the alcohol and tabacco barons for the untold misery , which comes from the use of their products.

"The so called " war on drugs " has been a failure. All it does is raise the price and lower the quality. If adults wish to take drugs , let them.

Why is it no one sugests shooting the alcohol and tabacco barons for the untold misery , which comes from the use of their products.

"

Agree

i have been to Bali/Indonesia , Getting shot is probably a better option the 15 years in jail!

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I don't think they should execute her although she's bound have been aware of the consequences prior to taking the risk,I certainly wouldnt push my luck in a place such as that where the laws are to the extreme

Heres hoping for a very long painful torturous stretch in a hell hole prison.

I think you can guess that i have zero time for drug smugglers, dealers or users.

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Heres hoping for a very long painful torturous stretch in a hell hole prison.

I think you can guess that i have zero time for drug smugglers, dealers or users.

"

You going soft G ?

Thought you'd want her head on a spike lol

By *azelgirlyTV/TS  over a year ago

London (visiting)

She knew what she was doing, we should spend not one dime of our money, thats the trouble these days, you dont get hung for murder, so whats the worst that can happen to you, end up in a cosy cell, with leisure time, three square meals, and if you can be bothered you can come out with a degree!!... I personally would have a shop in every town or city that gave away drugs for free, crime rates would be down and the dealers would cease to exist, and some of the money that would be saved in police, court, prison costs could be spent on the one or two who genuinely want help for drug addiction and there would be a bloddy lot of change left over to be sopent on ......(healthcare, schools etc etc!!

Very quicly there would be a thin out of the down and outs and I BELEIVE there would be a lot of kids who would be strong enough never to want to go in to a shop and ask for it.

Oh and her head on a spike .... sorry forgot about that...

Glenrothes

"The so called " war on drugs " has been a failure. All it does is raise the price and lower the quality. If adults wish to take drugs , let them.

"

Law enforcement has been tackling this all wrong for decades. Trouble is the police n politicians like to show the spoils - makes them look good if they can parade tons of the white stuff on TV.

But they should be stamping out the financial/insurance/tax/benefit/etc fraud that is funding the illicit drugs industry. But it's hard to "show" such success on Tele.

Until they wake up and smell the coffee, those that make thé "war on drugs" will fail.

I read the daily mail and I am a class 'A' fuckwit

that springs to mind on many counts

hope i havent offended anyone on that comment

By *ilkyslutWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Maby Scotland should adopt these policies clean up our street since where all so good to judge other countries

"Maby Scotland should adopt these policies clean up our street since where all so good to judge other countries "

half the population would be hanged for using illegal drugs...or indeed using prescribed drugs not intended for themselves

By *ilkyslutWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Yip

Good or bad we all have problems and deal with them rightly or wrongly

"Yip

Good or bad we all have problems and deal with them rightly or wrongly

"

have i mentioned ur fluttering eyelashes turn me on? xxx