FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bi-phobia

Bi-phobia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    49 weeks ago

Is it just me who’s experiencing a lot of bi-phobia on here? Seems to be mainly straight women.

Obviously people have their preferences and that’s totally fine but to be nasty about not wanting anything to do with bi people? Nah, that’s not right.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *assy LassieWoman 49 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Is it just me who’s experiencing a lot of bi-phobia on here? Seems to be mainly straight women.

Obviously people have their preferences and that’s totally fine but to be nasty about not wanting anything to do with bi people? Nah, that’s not right.

"

Maybe they just don't want to bump uglies with you.

By *igsaw93Woman 49 weeks ago

Glasgow

I think bi-phobia is a big issue everywhere to be honest. Had lots of abuse from men about it, but they'll pick any reason so I don't really distinguish it out.

Jigs x

Ive no problem if people don’t want to shag me. Theres more to the world than that.

I just don’t understand the hateful comments I get just for identifying the way i do.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS 49 weeks ago

Cunty Durham

At least you're honest about it.

The amount of winks, messages i get from supposedly straight guys is chronic.

There's plenty women and couples on here already met Bi guys, they just didn't know it at the time.

Then you get the Transphobes as well, cannae whack a bit of phobia it would seem...

By *t2022Couple 49 weeks ago

Gran Canaria / Edinburgh

Interesting to read this. We have had three guys absolutely raging with us over the last 10 days or so because we won’t meet with bi guys.

We just can’t understand why they are so aggressive because we won’t meet bi guys.

By *ylonfetishcplCouple 49 weeks ago

South Ayrshire

get you don`t want to meet bi guys but the amount of guys who say straight on profile that write to us they are actually bi is quite shocking. shows no one actually knows truthfully if a guy is bi or not.

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Bi men aren't for me but before you ask why, my reasons are very valid but private. However, I would never be nasty. I don't understand why anyone should be offensive to bi men. Some of my best conversations on here over the years have been with bi men, I just don't meet them and I've always been upfront about it. They've always been ok about it and just appreciate having a nice chat with someone x

"Bi men aren't for me but before you ask why, my reasons are very valid but private. However, I would never be nasty. I don't understand why anyone should be offensive to bi men. Some of my best conversations on here over the years have been with bi men, I just don't meet them and I've always been upfront about it. They've always been ok about it and just appreciate having a nice chat with someone x"

That’s totally fair I’d never demand a reason as to why someone won’t meet. I just don’t see the reason to be humiliated over it.

I guess I’ve just never really experienced this sort of intollerance before. I’m sure others have it much worse than me.

"Interesting to read this. We have had three guys absolutely raging with us over the last 10 days or so because we won’t meet with bi guys.

We just can’t understand why they are so aggressive because we won’t meet bi guys. "

We get this too..as long as your not being nasty about it everyone has their own preferences

By *oreverplayfulCouple 49 weeks ago

motherwell

"get you don`t want to meet bi guys but the amount of guys who say straight on profile that write to us they are actually bi is quite shocking. shows no one actually knows truthfully if a guy is bi or not. "

Me and few on here that I've spoke to about it call that fab straight lol its crazy, why can't we all just love each other

C x

Gran Canaria / Edinburgh

We just can’t get our head round why being straight and not wanting to meet bi guys makes us bi phobic.

Just can not work out the thought process.

By *nubis282Man 49 weeks ago

Hamilton

Might be stating the obvious but if someone is sending messages of any sort of phobic nature then report the profile.

It might not help what's already been sent to you but could at least could stop it going to the next person.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS 49 weeks ago

Cunty Durham

"We just can’t get our head round why being straight and not wanting to meet bi guys makes us bi phobic.

Just can not work out the thought process. "

Cant see anyone accusing you of phobia, more observations of attitudes on the site in general. I can only assume you refer to the messages you have received after rejecting someone... thats simple they're just arseholes.

Arseholes are arseholes regardless of gender or sexual preference. Its just lashing out after a KB, take it with a pinch of salt

I work on the premise that 80% of the people on fab are probably arseholes until they can demonstrate their not

Gran Canaria / Edinburgh

Probably should have made it clearer. We have specifically been told we are bi phobic for not meeting bi guys.

"Probably should have made it clearer. We have specifically been told we are bi phobic for not meeting bi guys. "

I'd class that as a personal preference, and it's mad to be called bi phobic because of it. I like straight and bi guys, and have been with both - equally hot fun regardless

By *ill dance for wineMan 49 weeks ago

Balloch

I’m Bi, and can honestly say I’ve never seen bi-phobia on here. People not wanting to sleep with you because your bi is a personal preference not a phobia. I’ve never had abuse either because of my sexuality, although I’ve had plenty of “straight” guys messaging me. There is an honesty issue on fab, bi guys will out straight on their profiles to get more meets.

By *atoza RitchieWoman 49 weeks ago

Looneyville

A simple "no thank you" should be enough to convey that you're not interested in someone sexually. To go on to insult and be deliberately offensive is just being a c*nt. And we have enough of those already.

By *nigmaschild300Man 49 weeks ago

dunfermline

It's rife everywhere, I had one asshole on here message me last week stating I was definitely gay and not bi as he'd decided based on all my pics being m/m

In truth I've not slept with a woman in years , because of biphobia lol but I'm still bi ....in fact I'm actually pan but fab doesn't give that option.

I just don't find many women that appealing, the ones I do are often just not in to me.

Still bi/pan though

By *atoza RitchieWoman 49 weeks ago

Looneyville

"

I just don't find many women that appealing.

"

Even the ones with pig tails?

By *illie99TV/TS 49 weeks ago

Central Scotland

"

I just don't find many women that appealing.

Even the ones with pig tails? "

Appealing women are appealing, pig tails or not

» Add a new message to this topic