FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Is Jeremy Kyle sad or inspiring?

Is Jeremy Kyle sad or inspiring?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *EXpert37 OP   Man  over a year ago

aberdeen

Hello, do you think people on Jeremy Kyle are so sad as they get paid to attend or are they a cultural inspirsation to everyone?

Thoughts please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Jeremy who??????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did I hear yesrerday that jeremy had just had chemo for testicular cancer,good luck to him!!! as for the sado's that air there dirty laundry on the telly, just unbeleivable at times!!

They dont get paid for attending. Just a free night in a hotel. And its sad. No teeth, no job, smoke dope and unknown parentage equal millions for Kyle

Best wishes to Jeremy.

One of my previous employees dragged her ex onto the show once.

No cash just a big reddy when they came back to work as everyone now knew too much about their private life.

Weeks later he left herring go and work in Dubai and she got knicked for shoplifting

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Cant stand the programme and no its not at all inspirational , i just feel that these sad individuals are being exploited for the price of a night in an hotel. Wouldnt give it air time.

Can I go for embarrassing.

I feel sorry for the people that go on the show. Making public their problems. They could easily do it behind closed doors but now everyone knows their business and they are publicily humilated.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Whilst I wish him a speedy recovery I hate watching him on tv and hate that show. Much preferred the old guy with white hair from the states who did the same sort if show as it proved how daft some people are. Kyle just goes for the outlandish to get ratings but then I guess that's his job and he gets paid well to do it

a speedy recovery to jeremy, i wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. but.....if people didn't watch the it, there wouldn't be a show. its cringeworthy stuff on a good day!!!

"Whilst I wish him a speedy recovery I hate watching him on tv and hate that show. Much preferred the old guy with white hair from the states who did the same sort if show as it proved how daft some people are. Kyle just goes for the outlandish to get ratings but then I guess that's his job and he gets paid well to do it "

You're thinking Jerry Springer! There was fights on that show every 2mins!

"I feel sorry for the people that go on the show. Making public their problems. They could easily do it behind closed doors but now everyone knows their business and they are publicily humilated."
why feel sorry for them?it's their choice to go on the show!! You said it yourself sort out your own shit behind closed doors

Kyle is a parasite making an extremely good living feeding on the misery of lifes fuckwits and low lifes ,

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Whilst I wish him a speedy recovery I hate watching him on tv and hate that show. Much preferred the old guy with white hair from the states who did the same sort if show as it proved how daft some people are. Kyle just goes for the outlandish to get ratings but then I guess that's his job and he gets paid well to do it

You're thinking Jerry Springer! There was fights on that show every 2mins! "

Thanks Ian! Yeah but it was sooooo funny unlike kyle's show

I always watched springer for the fights, lmao

Was going to post another comment but the DNA results are back showing who the father is so have to dash.

"Cant stand the programme and no its not at all inspirational , i just feel that these sad individuals are being exploited for the price of a night in an hotel. Wouldnt give it air time."

Agree, it's vulnerable people being used in the name of entertainment

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

Why are some of you having a go at kyle he don't force these people to go on TV hes doing a job after all what ever he gets paid for doing it none of anyones business , if the saddos that go on TV air their dirty laundry that's their issue, the ops ? was about the people on the programme not kyle but once again the post gets turned about , SIMPLE'S if you dont like the programme then dont bloody watch it

Who actually cares? oh and who would watch that crap any way?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Cant stand the programme and no its not at all inspirational , i just feel that these sad individuals are being exploited for the price of a night in an hotel. Wouldnt give it air time."
jezza jezza jeeza love the programme its the best comedy on the box nowadays

It's about as cringeworthy as some of the stuff u see on here but we all see it, read it and some even reply to it

» Add a new message to this topic