FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cringe

Cringe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *raigyboy1974 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Grangemouth

Just for a laugh… the most cringy things on profiles.

I’ll start…

I don’t bite, unless you ask me to!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atoza RitchieWoman 45 weeks ago

Looneyville

The only thing that annoys me slightly is "professional....". Not so much because it's cringey but more because I find it rather pretentious.

I don't care if you're a bin man or a business woman. If we get along, we get along.

By *eeling hot hot hotCouple 45 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

"The only thing that annoys me slightly is "professional....". Not so much because it's cringey but more because I find it rather pretentious.

I don't care if you're a bin man or a business woman. If we get along, we get along."

Grangemouth

"The only thing that annoys me slightly is "professional....". Not so much because it's cringey but more because I find it rather pretentious.

I don't care if you're a bin man or a business woman. If we get along, we get along."

100%

By *halquoneMan 45 weeks ago

alva

“Come and say hello” or “has to be over 6 foot”. Why do they have to be over 6 foot?

Looneyville

"“Come and say hello” or “has to be over 6 foot”. Why do they have to be over 6 foot? "

To keep you oot the picture

By *hoebeWoman 45 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Post..(insert banal word) so I know you've read my profile"

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Its more the dodgy pictures that make me cringe,a dirty auld pair of knickers or boxers in the background,or some couple banging,with there faces blanked oot for privacy, right next to there wedding photo on the mantle piece

By *hogun300Man 45 weeks ago

Dundee

Genuine, treat them right - unclear what else to say

Professional - a lot of us have jobs, think it's used as an excuse and does dound pretentious as already said

Can lick pussy for hours - no you can't or are clearly doing it wrong.

Though these and many like them are better than a blank Profile.

By *uietbloke67Man 45 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Fab my pic to be my friend...

By *otbeefandonionsCouple 45 weeks ago

Bathgate

"Attractive, Professional couple"

Bad

But statutes such as

"Magaluf are you ready for us" , or "who fancies a Blackpool invasion"

Definitely the worst. Would actually make me consider blocking someone cause I cringe so hard it makes me uncomfortable

"Fab my pic to be my friend..."

Yes quotes on female posts fab my pics if you would like to fill all my holes really cringey

Looneyville

I cringe a bit when I see couples write the wee speel about one another..

"She's a gorgeous, sassy, firecracker who can suck a golf ball through a hosepipe..."

"He's a handsome, hung Adonis who fucks like stallion.."

Gie ma heid peace.

By *ympho6969Woman 45 weeks ago

glasgow

"Just for a laugh… the most cringy things on profiles.

I’ll start…

I don’t bite, unless you ask me to! "

Feet pics. Turn me off right away.

Male profiles where every pic is a dick pic. Throw on some shorts. Tease with a towel just out the shower. A nice bum shot.

On and age range 18 to 99. Screams to me that they will fuck anyone to me

glasgow

"Genuine, treat them right - unclear what else to say

Professional - a lot of us have jobs, think it's used as an excuse and does dound pretentious as already said

Though these and many like them are better than a blank Profile. "

I've never thought of professional as a bad thing so good feedback there. I think mine says all face pics are private due to profession/privacy. I'll need to sort that out

Looneyville

I've never thought of professional as a bad thing so good feedback there. I think mine says all face pics are private due to profession/privacy. I'll need to sort that out "

It's your profile mind. How you conduct yourself in your messages and on the forum says a lot more than one wee line on your profile that we're all being picky about

Looneyville

I’ll start…

Male profiles where every pic is a dick pic. Throw on some shorts. Tease with a towel just out the shower. A nice bum shot.

On and age range 18 to 99. Screams to me that they will fuck anyone to me"

Yeah, the last one is a bit ...I always interpret that as "I would pump your teenage daughter or your great granny as long as she was still warm".

By *otbeefandonionsCouple 45 weeks ago

Bathgate

"I cringe a bit when I see couples write the wee speel about one another..

"She's a gorgeous, sassy, firecracker who can suck a golf ball through a hosepipe..."

"He's a handsome, hung Adonis who fucks like stallion.."

Gie ma heid peace. "

This!!

Probs cock photos over toilets

Nobody reads profiles

glasgow

I’ll start…

Yeah, the last one is a bit ...I always interpret that as "I would pump your teenage daughter or your great granny as long as she was still warm"."

I'm not even sure on the warm thing...

By *ofnungslosMan 45 weeks ago

town

The use of the following:

Mmmmmmmmmm

‘Panties’

I also get a bit overly dramatic when I see the demand for 6ft and over. I hate being smol

town

"“Come and say hello” or “has to be over 6 foot”. Why do they have to be over 6 foot? "

I mean, we could start seeing guys staying “must be under 65kg…’”

doubt it would be popular..

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 45 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"The use of the following:

Mmmmmmmmmm

‘Panties’

I also get a bit overly dramatic when I see the demand for 6ft and over. I hate being smol "

I hate "mmmmmm" if we ever get that as a message I just can't reply. Drives me bonkers

MrsAbz

By *iking RockerMan 45 weeks ago

West Lothian

Loving your humour & banter on here. You made me spit my cuppa out with laughter

By *iking RockerMan 45 weeks ago

West Lothian

I’ll start…

Yeah, the last one is a bit ...I always interpret that as "I would pump your teenage daughter or your great granny as long as she was still warm"."

Profiles that have nothing on there, but they constantly put up a status that reads "come on guys, give us something interesting to read/stand out/put effort in" how about you get the same amount of effort as you have put in!!

Looneyville

"“Come and say hello” or “has to be over 6 foot”. Why do they have to be over 6 foot?

I mean, we could start seeing guys staying “must be under 65kg…’”

doubt it would be popular.. "

Actually, that is a fair point. There was a thread in The Lounge about body shaming and people automatically started talking about weight. You could argue that someone has more control over that than their height!

By *hyme2020Woman 45 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

Panties & Daddy used in any part of the name, status or message make me go ewwwwww. Panties is just a total cringe word to me. Will never call anyone Daddy

glasgow

"Panties & Daddy used in any part of the name, status or message make me go ewwwwww. Panties is just a total cringe word to me. Will never call anyone Daddy "

What do you call, not grannies pants, not thongs, or g strings? Curious, cos the test go into the panties category for me

Glasgow Scotland

"Panties & Daddy used in any part of the name, status or message make me go ewwwwww. Panties is just a total cringe word to me. Will never call anyone Daddy

What do you call, not grannies pants, not thongs, or g strings? Curious, cos the test go into the panties category for me"

Just pants. Simple pants. Panties just sounds creepy and Pervy and like something a wee girl wears. Just my opinion but it makes me boak. I don’t see shops that are not American owned with signs up saying “panties” I know across the pond it’s just normal as pants are trousers, but not here.

By *ittyScritchesWoman 45 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Professional clean", especially like that with no punctuation. You wash yourself for a living? Only when you're working? Why does anyone need to feel the need to call out they're not constantly clarted in the first place?

Besides, I'm personally quite partial to a bit of casual filth...

Oh, and "discrete"...

KittyScritches had me in stitches

town

"Panties & Daddy used in any part of the name, status or message make me go ewwwwww. Panties is just a total cringe word to me. Will never call anyone Daddy

What do you call, not grannies pants, not thongs, or g strings? Curious, cos the test go into the panties category for me

Just pants. Simple pants. Panties just sounds creepy and Pervy and like something a wee girl wears. Just my opinion but it makes me boak. I don’t see shops that are not American owned with signs up saying “panties” I know across the pond it’s just normal as pants are trousers, but not here. "

Yep, I’d throw knickers in there as an acceptable replacement.

I see guys on these forums throwing the word ‘Panties’ about like frisbees and I do, at times, wonder what gory things might be on their hard drives…

By *hogun300Man 45 weeks ago

Dundee

I've never thought of professional as a bad thing so good feedback there. I think mine says all face pics are private due to profession/privacy. I'll need to sort that out "

I'm sure it's not meant to be that way and we can all read things differently to how they are meant to read. It's only my thoughts on it as many folk on here may have issues jobwise if they were to find out. Everyone writes their profile to fit with themselves and no real right or wrong. Not a criticism and for some it's prob true.

glasgow

Just pants. Simple pants. Panties just sounds creepy and Pervy and like something a wee girl wears. Just my opinion but it makes me boak. I don’t see shops that are not American owned with signs up saying “panties” I know across the pond it’s just normal as pants are trousers, but not here. "

I can get that, a few words do that for me too but not that one. I guess we all have our littl3 quirks

By *eiaorganaWoman 45 weeks ago

Dundee

""Attractive, Professional couple"

Bad

But statutes such as

"Magaluf are you ready for us" , or "who fancies a Blackpool invasion"

Definitely the worst. Would actually make me consider blocking someone cause I cringe so hard it makes me uncomfortable "

The amount of people who put that type of status up but don't think to change their location

By *parkle13Woman 45 weeks ago

Dundee

The :must be discreet for my job .:

By *ad HardcoreMan 45 weeks ago

A Chippy Near You...

[Removed by poster at 10/07/23 23:04:46]

By *ad HardcoreMan 45 weeks ago

A Chippy Near You...

Profiles written in such a way that sadly screams out poor mental health- but attached with hot photos/videos...

Such sad, guilty wank material

Dundee

What do you call, not grannies pants, not thongs, or g strings? Curious, cos the test go into the panties category for me"

drawers.

Dundee

The words ...heavy cummer ,

,cum used instead of come

Toilet bowl willy pics .

And any slut/tart/ calling like that

People who set high standards in their profile requirements, but then have pictures taken in what is presumably their home, but looks like an absolute shithole where you wouldn't take your shoes off, never mind your trousers

town

"The words ...heavy cummer ,

,cum used instead of come

Toilet bowl willy pics .

And any slut/tart/ calling like that"

Looking for heavy cummers is an instant no from me, how are you meant to know if you are? Sit and inspect it? Weigh it?

I find it funny when someone has on there profile I hate time wasters or no time wasters as if thats going to defer them.

town

Dad jokes eh?

"I find it funny when someone has on there profile I hate time wasters or no time wasters as if thats going to defer them.

"

You know what was a complete waste of time? When two Londoners went to donate sperm. One came on the bus and the other missed the tube….

By *ink GerberaWoman 45 weeks ago

West Lothian

Not going to lie, had to go back and do a quick scan of my profile to see what I'd written!

Interesting to hear other people's "turn offs"!

For me, anything that can show a little bit of personality goes a long way

"Dad jokes eh?

I find it funny when someone has on there profile I hate time wasters or no time wasters as if thats going to defer them.

You know what was a complete waste of time? When two Londoners went to donate sperm. One came on the bus and the other missed the tube…. "

Tired mind typing out haha I meant putting I hate timewasters or asking for no time waster isn't going to stop the time wasters messaging

haha

I knew a gal who use to work at a sperm bank she got fired for drinking on the job

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple 45 weeks ago

Glasgow

“Will fill in later” after being on the site for a year.

Obviously not got much to say about themselves or are really forgetful.

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple 45 weeks ago

Angus

Pants. In a scottish accent no matter the locality of that accent is a minge drying, cock shrinking horror of a word. Paaanntsss. Total pants.

D

My pet hate too.

I’ll start…

Yeah, the last one is a bit ...I always interpret that as "I would pump your teenage daughter or your great granny as long as she was still warm". "

Which is we reduced the top age to 80. Yer granny is great, but your great granny is pushing it a bit.

By *bwgirlygirlWoman 45 weeks ago

Glasgow

Videos of slow sexy dancing while caressing themselves then the cringy undressing

By *bwgirlygirlWoman 45 weeks ago

Glasgow

Status slagging other profiles

Looneyville

What do you call, not grannies pants, not thongs, or g strings? Curious, cos the test go into the panties category for me drawers."

Skids.

Looneyville

"Videos of slow sexy dancing while caressing themselves then the cringy undressing "

It seemed like a good idea at the time

By *assy LassieWoman 45 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Boaby emerging from a jungle over the toilet pics!

Oh and statuses stating: need ma baws drained any offers.

Aye son all the women of fab are falling over themselves to get to yer rancid sac!

By *asygoingcouple2022Couple 45 weeks ago

The moon

I’m new to the Scotland forum, no long moved back but this thread has had me laughing so hard this morning thank you

When you read a status from male or female saying my bed was soaking after our filthy sex and show pics of it on bedsheets stained or a mattress and dirty backgrounds in pics where you should wipe ur feet coming out

By *andN2Couple 45 weeks ago

Glasgow

Profiles full of negatives, what they aren’t looking for.

Or

Profiles looking for folk who are in the top 1 percentile, when they are in the 99th percentile themselves.

Glasgow Scotland

"Boaby emerging from a jungle over the toilet pics!

Oh and statuses stating: need ma baws drained any offers.

Aye son all the women of fab are falling over themselves to get to yer rancid sac!"

I honestly wonder every time I read something like this, does it ever actually work. Are there women on here, unlike me and you clearly lol, who see that and go “ooooooh let me please”

It’s when they go “looking for the best offers” as well

Glasgow Scotland

"Profiles full of negatives, what they aren’t looking for.

Or

Profiles looking for folk who are in the top 1 percentile, when they are in the 99th percentile themselves. "

Who determines who is in what percentile thought? Surely with everyone having different taste, that’s impossible to determine? One woman’s trash is another ones treasure lol

By *essarosa7leeCouple 45 weeks ago

East Fife

We think it's when a profile has warnings on them...

"Fab is now a trading body....ect"

Or

WARNING: This profile either in its entirety or any part there of including photographs must not be copied, quoted or used by any person, institution, company or agency. The content of the profile remains our property both real and intellectual. By posting this profile I do not waive my human rights to privacy under article 8.1 & 8.2 of the European Convention. Legal action will be taken against any party who attempts any breach of data or violation of my rights.

--

Seems some people posting on the Internet need +++reassurance and a small talk on the reality of posting anything..... you are not in control (it is an illusion).

Profiles that state "must be able to hold a conversation" and yet when you message them and they reply, it's all one and two word replies with no real way of carrying the conversation forward.

If you don't like the person, don't reply. In order to hold a conversation, it requires two people.

By *nox.Woman 45 weeks ago

Glasgow

"big loads" can just imagine them wanking into a measuring jug

Grangemouth

Also love the use of ‘hung’ where they clearly aren’t… makes me feel good about myself though!

Grangemouth

""big loads" can just imagine them wanking into a measuring jug "

By *rogalCouple 45 weeks ago

Falkirk

For us it is pictures of their cock next to a can/sky remote/ fab Ice lolly.

By *opeydeviantMan 45 weeks ago

Livingston

Nudes in the toilet ,especially cocks over the shunky, deodorant tins to measure , fab my pic for an add,gaping bumholes yuk!

By *opetop4UMan 45 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Proffessionals" who mispell it with two F's!

"can't accommodate" and "can't travel!"

"Not meeting, just chatting!"

That's like walking into a bar, looking at the price list, then going home!

By *opeydeviantMan 45 weeks ago

Livingston

""Proffessionals" who mispell it with two F's!

"can't accommodate" and "can't travel!"

"Not meeting, just chatting!"

That's like walking into a bar, looking at the price list, then going home!"

Exactly

Dundee

Couples profiles .with only woman pics are you ment to belive them

By *.WeePurpleDragon..Couple 45 weeks ago

East Lothian

professionals bugs me no end , roadsweeper or pilot what makes you better than the rest of us, it does not matter

» Add a new message to this topic