Would you live or go out with a nudist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lbie6 OP   Man 41 weeks ago

glasgow

Would you enjoy someone nude all the time at home

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ofnungslosMan 41 weeks ago

town

I lived with a nudist group for a while, the first few days were the hardest…

By *assy LassieWoman 41 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"I lived with a nudist group for a while, the first few days were the hardest…"

By *hrisukbishareCouple 41 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We are holiday nudists but if we had the house filled with other nudists it would be wonderful

By *alcon43Woman 41 weeks ago

Paisley

If you’re into naturism then it wouldn’t be an issue. I was friends with a guy who enjoyed bending naked in the house. There’s nothing sexual about it.

It’s taken many years but I am now happy in my own body to walk around naked and in front of others as well. I’ve been to the naked swimming at a pool in Glasgow. It’s quite liberating.

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

I remember being quite popular at the local nudist colony.I used to bring my two female friends a coffee each and a dozen doughnuts.

By *hyme2020Woman 41 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

"I lived with a nudist group for a while, the first few days were the hardest…"

Can normally always guarantee you will be there with the one liners haha

By *hyme2020Woman 41 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

"I remember being quite popular at the local nudist colony.I used to bring my two female friends a coffee each and a dozen doughnuts.

"

By *uietbloke67Man 41 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"I remember being quite popular at the local nudist colony.I used to bring my two female friends a coffee each and a dozen doughnuts.

"

Clever I applauded you

By *imbhoy1957Man 41 weeks ago

Livingston

Had a few days recently at a nudist club for the first time

I was a bit nervous ........ for about 10 minutes, then just enjoyed being in company of other naturists.

Can't wait until next visit at end of September

By *lasgow kinksterMan 41 weeks ago

Glasgow

"If you’re into naturism then it wouldn’t be an issue. I was friends with a guy who enjoyed bending naked in the house. There’s nothing sexual about it.

It’s taken many years but I am now happy in my own body to walk around naked and in front of others as well. I’ve been to the naked swimming at a pool in Glasgow. It’s quite liberating. "

I go to that sometimes not been for a few months as I can use my garden to get my nude fix during the summer x

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

Clever I applauded you "

Cheers bud

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 41 weeks ago

Scotland

I truly cant think of anything worse. I love clothes and dressing in nice things too much. I dont get the buzz from being naked that some do, also dont understand the 'freedom and liberation' thing either. Those who do ....fill your boots and enjoy, just dont come to mine

By *ampWithABrainWoman 41 weeks ago

Glasgow

When it’s warm enough (I hate being cold) I’m rarely in clothes at home, I’d love to try a nudist resort or the naked swimming falcon has been to, not got around to it as yet. I enjoy dressing up too as my pics will attest but just home myself casual or if I had a partner/spouse (not happening!) then yea I’d be fine with that. Doesn’t need to be sexual at all just comfortable

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Would happily date a nudist and have a nudist family. Never seen a different life for me and love embracing it within a relationship

"

Would love to be there art of a nudist colony

By *otmale5Man 40 weeks ago

glasgow

Done it on holiday often.. had a gf years ago who enjoyed walking about naked ..

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman 40 weeks ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

I’m pretty much always walking about naked my kids have gotten used to it, I’ve always been happier when I’m not restricted by clothes, a few of my kids friends have seen me wandering around naked too although I do try to remember to have pjs lying around when there’s guests in the house, I don’t think there’s any issues with seeing others naked and it’s totally natural however o do try to respect other folks as often as I can, everyone is different but my ex used to moan about it saying he preferred me wearing pjs because then he had something for the imagination and the more he saw me naked the less a thrill it was stripping the clothes off me

By *lbie6 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

glasgow

Thanks for the reply

Most of my partners didn’t have a problem with it. Would love to find a partner that would join in and hopefully raise a nudist family

By *pain_CoupleCouple 39 weeks ago

Spain

We live nude in the summer and would be happy to have a third join us too.

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

Did you glaze the donuts yourself i wonder

By *ellinever70Woman 39 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"I’m pretty much always walking about naked my kids have gotten used to it, I’ve always been happier when I’m not restricted by clothes, a few of my kids friends have seen me wandering around naked too although I do try to remember to have pjs lying around when there’s guests in the house, I don’t think there’s any issues with seeing others naked and it’s totally natural however o do try to respect other folks as often as I can, everyone is different but my ex used to moan about it saying he preferred me wearing pjs because then he had something for the imagination and the more he saw me naked the less a thrill it was stripping the clothes off me "

How can you forget not to be naked in front of your kids friends?

"I’m pretty much always walking about naked my kids have gotten used to it, I’ve always been happier when I’m not restricted by clothes, a few of my kids friends have seen me wandering around naked too although I do try to remember to have pjs lying around when there’s guests in the house, I don’t think there’s any issues with seeing others naked and it’s totally natural however o do try to respect other folks as often as I can, everyone is different but my ex used to moan about it saying he preferred me wearing pjs because then he had something for the imagination and the more he saw me naked the less a thrill it was stripping the clothes off me

How can you forget not to be naked in front of your kids friends? "

[Removed by poster at 24/08/23 21:11:23]

» Add a new message to this topic