FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fake Profiles

Fake Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    37 weeks ago

Whilst not a new issue..they seem to be on the rise ive noticed. Not sure what the motivation is! I was wondering what people thought of starting a thread that calls them out. Name them so other Fabbers dont get caught out. Obviously youd need to give proper reasoning too..so its not a free for all for calling out anyone you dont like! Lol. Would it work do you guys think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilverfox84Man 37 weeks ago

Glasgow

Yeah I've noticed a massive increase aswell and I've also noticed a lot of profiles using Internet images

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 37 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Don’t get me started lol

Fake profiles most are so easy to spot

Ones I don’t understand are the ones you have blocked their main account so they set up 2nd, 3rd 4th & god knows how many others just to get around your block of them yet these are they same people who say they have no interest in you .

They give themselves away in the end tho

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

You can spot them a mile away.

You'll get a raft of face pics put up straight away with little to no information in the bio. The profile will be up for a week or two, sometimes less, and then it disappears.

I don't know if it's guys pretending to be women or women on pretending to be someone they're not, either way it's quite sad. I honestly don't understand what enjoyment you get from doing that.

By *he KinkysCouple 37 weeks ago

Edinburgh

That’s a great idea to be honest. The amount of fake profiles recently are an absolute joke.

The thing is, if you use pother peoples names on here you will get a ban on here.

The admin need to do more to stop People making fake accounts.

Ie: limiting accounts to one ip address or taking payment for a membership that you get back in a year or so.

I’d be happy to pay a certain price to prove I am who I say I am. Or show a driving license or passport.

I’ve been on and off this site fire about 14 years now and the site has not changed much. They’re so much that could be done to improve this site but my understanding is that very little gets done i as long as we are all paying our £5 every so often.

"The thing is, if you use pother peoples names on here you will get a ban on here.

Ie: limiting accounts to one ip address or taking payment for a membership that you get back in a year or so.

I’d be happy to pay a certain price to prove I am who I say I am. Or show a driving license or passport.

I’ve been on and off this site fire about 14 years now and the site has not changed much. They’re so much that could be done to improve this site but my understanding is that very little gets done i as long as we are all paying our £5 every so often.

"

Please excuse the typos above!

"The thing is, if you use pother peoples names on here you will get a ban on here.

"

So if someone called out a fake profike on a thread then theyd get a ban? Even if it was indeed fake?

So if someone called out a fake profike on a thread then theyd get a ban? Even if it was indeed fake?

"

yes naming & shaming isn’t allowed

By *altiredonnyMan 37 weeks ago

Glasgow

I see theres a report profile button, I’d assume that’s being monitored at least a few times a week ?

I have verifications but i still get called a fake by guys who who demand i meet them. the other issue by paying your £5.00 your details are kept anyone wishing to look can find you. Karen

"I have verifications but i still get called a fake by guys who who demand i meet them. the other issue by paying your £5.00 your details are kept anyone wishing to look can find you. Karen"

There’s a few different payment methods. Not just paying by bank card

By *iatorMan 37 weeks ago

crossgates

There's nothing that can be done even reporting profiles (for whatever reason) results in nothing I've reported profiles for being fake and repeatedly reported someone in chat for asking females on cam to meet and play with his four legged friend he openly asks females on cam to show where his lab can lick and would they like to meet him but months on he's still there. Reporting a profile does nothing and naming and shaming does get you a ban, like veri's where its a cpl profile with a cpl of veri's but ONLY mention the guy (over years of being a member) it makes a mockery of the verification process and fab does nothing when you report them to.

By *enelope2UWoman 37 weeks ago

Fife

Well you do have to show your name and face to be verified. Just block non verified profiles. But people can fake who they are even if a real person..saying you do this and don't saying you are single but married saying you are a couple but just a guy cheating.

It won't and can't fully be controlled..just have to pick better filter better and move on

"Well you do have to show your name and face to be verified. Just block non verified profiles. But people can fake who they are even if a real person..saying you do this and don't saying you are single but married saying you are a couple but just a guy cheating.

It won't and can't fully be controlled..just have to pick better filter better and move on"

I can usually spot them and havent had any bad exoeriences with a fake profile just noticed more of them recently. Some people are geuine but not verified as yet so wouldnt want to exclude those people on that basis alone. Youre right though ..looks like it cant and wont be policed so just need to self police but feel like if i know im doing a dis service not telling others to avoid certain people. Dont want banned myself though!

"Well you do have to show your name and face to be verified. Just block non verified profiles. But people can fake who they are even if a real person..saying you do this and don't saying you are single but married saying you are a couple but just a guy cheating.

It won't and can't fully be controlled..just have to pick better filter better and move on"

You don’t have to show face

By *xymcsexingtonWoman 37 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Well according to a guys status last night every single female and couple on here are fakes and we all have fake veris

"Well according to a guys status last night every single female and couple on here are fakes and we all have fake veris "

Sounds like hes not having much success on here!

» Add a new message to this topic