FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Business Telesales

Business Telesales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi i work in telesales contacting businesses in Scotland, i've always wondered are any the people who I Speak to on here?

If any one on here works for a company in scotland and is responsible for answering calls etc please let me know, some kind of buzz kniwing i could be speaking to other fabbers through work.

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry hun I know your in business sales no offence meant to you X but, telesale folk don't half gimme the bloody pip...always when I'm sitting down to dinner you can guarantee the phone going off!!!

No what i mean is business to business sales i never call peoples homes - i agree telesales are annoying i get called to when im not working - i want out my job but unfortunately i have bills to pay and not much other jobs going just now x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"No what i mean is business to business sales i never call peoples homes - i agree telesales are annoying i get called to when im not working - i want out my job but unfortunately i have bills to pay and not much other jobs going just now x"
Just the same annoying phonecalls on a business line deal with them everyday with a short no ty goodbye

People easily hating me here lol guys i know the job i do is annoying however there are people out there that arent bothered and as i said its a job and im only following orders lol

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Wasn't a dig at you hey we all gotta make a crust my point is most people who deal with these phonecalls ain't gonna want to be your bosom buddy bogging their phoneline up that could be making them money

True i agree however i am successful in my role and my job is around saving money for businesses - not wanna go into my job etc just see if anyone im calling is on here

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Nope, not me lol

But I think you may be guilty by association lol just don't take it personally

Lol i work in sales i cant take anything personally lol

I'm sure there's loads of folk you talk to who are on here. They won't publicly tell you tho. Bit of a pish post. Sorry

Do you answer the phone. Good morning soldier chris by any chance. ? Hmm thought not. Anyway you no a soldier lol x

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Bit of a pish post. Sorry "

Dinnae hold back now chik lol

My name was meant to say solider but i was d*unk and mistyped. People wont believe me but its the truth lol

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"My name was meant to say solider but i was d*unk and mistyped. People wont believe me but its the truth lol"

Am I missing something, what does Solider mean?

Shu

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Am I missing something, what does Solider mean?

Shu "

My thinking was his cocks solider than all the others lol

Btw no wonder people dont post anything this place is just full of people trying to slag others off and never actually answer the point of the topic!

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Don't take it to heart folk just having a giggle.... Best just to join in and welcome to the forums

Im a pretty laid back guy but it annoys me when people say bit of a pish post yet there is a post would you shag the person above? just strange to me anyway if anyone would like to answer the question i initially asked either here or pm me id be glad to hear from you thanks.

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

If it's you that keeps calling my business premises regarding ppi,changing my broadband,buying first aid equipment,changing electricity supplier etc could you please desist from calling lol

Lol

"Im a pretty laid back guy but it annoys me when people say bit of a pish post yet there is a post would you shag the person above? just strange to me anyway if anyone would like to answer the question i initially asked either here or pm me id be glad to hear from you thanks."

Was tongue in cheek. And agree shag above aint just pish they're shite.

I get you asking if anyone works in tele sales. But couldn't grasp what you were hoping to get from it. Folk aint gonna say yeh I do this is my company lets create scenarios during working hours and call each other? Ykno x

» Add a new message to this topic