FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Swingers Saturday dundee

Swingers Saturday dundee

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hatwedointheshadows OP   Woman 28 weeks ago

back’o’beyond

Who is gonna come and say hello Saturday 11th at the club in dundee.as some of you may know the club has been picking up between the sauna and event nights.this is due to big changes since the new owner took over just over 1Yr ago.if you haven't been in a while we invite you to come along and see the changes made and are in the process of completing new changes.ALL single women have a discount on entry and all women are my top priority to make sure you are feeling comfortable and happy.so come along join in on the banter and have some fun with confidence xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

Do single males have to sign up in advance or can we pay on entry?

By *roplifeMan 28 weeks ago

Perth

I visited today for a ‘sauna’ and hadn’t been since it’s changed hands. It’s fantastic now and I was shown the new kink room which is great! It’s clean and fresh and I’m thinking of coming along tomorrow evening if things work out…… if you’re thinking of this with a vision on how it was before, try it now. It’s obviously on the up!

By *ellhungfunMan 28 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Is tge club open tonight

By *reedyKWoman 28 weeks ago

Fife

I can't make it Saturday night but think I'll come along on Sunday afternoon for the mixed Sauna. Xx

back’o’beyond

"Do single males have to sign up in advance or can we pay on entry?"

Yeah can pay on door no booking needed x

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

"Do single males have to sign up in advance or can we pay on entry?

Yeah can pay on door no booking needed x"

Thank you, might see you there.

Is there a dress code?

back’o’beyond

"I visited today for a ‘sauna’ and hadn’t been since it’s changed hands. It’s fantastic now and I was shown the new kink room which is great! It’s clean and fresh and I’m thinking of coming along tomorrow evening if things work out…… if you’re thinking of this with a vision on how it was before, try it now. It’s obviously on the up! "

Amazing glad u wear in today abd had a good experience sorry I missed you hopefully u will be back and we will cross paths soon thanks for the support x

back’o’beyond

"Is tge club open tonight"

Yes open tonight for bears and cubs xx

By *cot guy 69Man 28 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

Was in briefly a couple of weeks agonas I was passing. Really good to see whats happening with the place.

There was a male and female working behind the counter ( the lady was busy) but the man made me feel very welcome.

I will be back soon.

back’o’beyond

"Was in briefly a couple of weeks agonas I was passing. Really good to see whats happening with the place.

There was a male and female working behind the counter ( the lady was busy) but the man made me feel very welcome.

I will be back soon."

Lol that made me laugh a lady u say only 2 women staff so either myself with blonde hair or k with dark hair sorry if it was me who was Busy if I didn't make a point n saying hello or anything I really do try my best to make sure I say hello and everyone is happy not needing for anything but next time please give me a kick and tell me to stop been rude and say hello lol x

Perth

[Removed by poster at 10/11/23 22:45:54]

Perth

" Amazing glad u wear in today abd had a good experience sorry I missed you hopefully u will be back and we will cross paths soon thanks for the support x"

No problem at all, I look forward to meeting you

By *ighlandballsMan 28 weeks ago

Tayside

Who playing Dundee swingers night?

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple 28 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We need to get along sometime

back’o’beyond

"We need to get along sometime "

Everyone is welcome and as far as feedback is concerned everyone is loving the new changes so be great to see you in the future x

By *cot guy 69Man 28 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

"Was in briefly a couple of weeks agonas I was passing. Really good to see whats happening with the place.

I will be back soon.

Lol that made me laugh a lady u say only 2 women staff so either myself with blonde hair or k with dark hair sorry if it was me who was Busy if I didn't make a point n saying hello or anything I really do try my best to make sure I say hello and everyone is happy not needing for anything but next time please give me a kick and tell me to stop been rude and say hello lol x"

Definitely you then! I am too much of a gentleman to give you a kick. A slap, well thats another matter lol. I will say hello next time x

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple 28 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"We need to get along sometime

Everyone is welcome and as far as feedback is concerned everyone is loving the new changes so be great to see you in the future x"

Were newbies to the club so nervous lol

By *hatwedointheshadows OP   Woman 27 weeks ago

back’o’beyond

Absolutely gutted tonight to say we have had to close the club early.

Really sorry to anyone who was planning on attending late but as a business its just not viable to keep the club open with running cost for no guests to attend.we truly apologise.i think a booking system may need to be on place for future events to avoid any disappointment

By *ree2explor3Man 27 weeks ago

Dundee

Ah, I was wondering if there was anything on tonight since it was Saturday but I tend to be such a night owl that I end up checking very late. I'll have to check earlier in the nights I think. What time is the mixed sauna tomorrow?

back’o’beyond

"Ah, I was wondering if there was anything on tonight since it was Saturday but I tend to be such a night owl that I end up checking very late. I'll have to check earlier in the nights I think. What time is the mixed sauna tomorrow? "

Yeah I think we needed to do a booking system in future I'm honestly so gutted tonight sauna opens at 12 tomorrow till 5pm x

By *ree2explor3Man 27 weeks ago

Dundee

"Ah, I was wondering if there was anything on tonight since it was Saturday but I tend to be such a night owl that I end up checking very late. I'll have to check earlier in the nights I think. What time is the mixed sauna tomorrow?

Yeah I think we needed to do a booking system in future I'm honestly so gutted tonight sauna opens at 12 tomorrow till 5pm x"

It definitely might be something to look into. Sorry about tonight though, I'm gutted too! If I remember to check fab earlier tomorrow I might see if I can possibly come down

back’o’beyond

"Ah, I was wondering if there was anything on tonight since it was Saturday but I tend to be such a night owl that I end up checking very late. I'll have to check earlier in the nights I think. What time is the mixed sauna tomorrow?

Yeah I think we needed to do a booking system in future I'm honestly so gutted tonight sauna opens at 12 tomorrow till 5pm x

It definitely might be something to look into. Sorry about tonight though, I'm gutted too! If I remember to check fab earlier tomorrow I might see if I can possibly come down"

Not ur fault hun no need to say sorry regardless the sauna is open 12-5 possibly may stay open later but i would have to get clearance on that decision x

By *ead my bioMan 27 weeks ago

dundee

So at a bit of a loss with the club tonight (Saturday)

Turned up about 12 tonight to find the club closed . Phoned the club ( from outside) to be told no one turned up so they closed the doors.

We were under the impression that the dundee scene was taking off quite well recently with the socials but it still looks like it has a long way to go to keep up with edinburgh and glasgow

By *ighlandballsMan 27 weeks ago

Tayside

Yes was a disappointing when I turned up that no other customers were present.

By *eiaorganaWoman 27 weeks ago

Dundee

To be fair, if its been open since 8/9 and after a few hours no-one has turned up, then why would they stay open in case someone rocks up at midnight?

back’o’beyond

"So at a bit of a loss with the club tonight (Saturday)

Turned up about 12 tonight to find the club closed . Phoned the club ( from outside) to be told no one turned up so they closed the doors.

We were under the impression that the dundee scene was taking off quite well recently with the socials but it still looks like it has a long way to go to keep up with edinburgh and glasgow "

I honestly don't no what happened last like guys in 2 yrs I have never seen the club with no guests as we r open from 10am on a friday and Saturday we wear not sure if anyone is turning up or not by the time back of 11 came we trying our best to keep the club going and open but if we don't use it we are forced to close

back’o’beyond

"To be fair, if its been open since 8/9 and after a few hours no-one has turned up, then why would they stay open in case someone rocks up at midnight? "

Yeah this is the case but I will continue bursting my guts trying to make a busy club. Any suggestions to what people want please leave in comments as I'm trying really hard and it just doesn't seem good enough x

By *issySometimesTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Tayside

Yes ! Need to have a booking system so can book and get to expected headcount

By *ead my bioMan 27 weeks ago

dundee

We were under the impression that the dundee scene was taking off quite well recently with the socials but it still looks like it has a long way to go to keep up with edinburgh and glasgow

I honestly don't no what happened last like guys in 2 yrs I have never seen the club with no guests as we r open from 10am on a friday and Saturday we wear not sure if anyone is turning up or not by the time back of 11 came we trying our best to keep the club going and open but if we don't use it we are forced to close "

Just read back what I had posted last night,

Please don’t think I was having a go at you, I take my hat off to you, the time and effort you have put in trying to get things interesting is massive

I’ve been following your forum post on the dundee social for the past while and there seems to be lots of interest.

My point is where were they all last night ?

By *ighlandballsMan 27 weeks ago

Tayside

Get the club put on fabswingers Scottish club listings would certainly help. There is a demand for a club in this region.

back’o’beyond

I honestly don't no what happened last like guys in 2 yrs I have never seen the club with no guests as we r open from 10am on a friday and Saturday we wear not sure if anyone is turning up or not by the time back of 11 came we trying our best to keep the club going and open but if we don't use it we are forced to close

Just read back what I had posted last night,

Please don’t think I was having a go at you, I take my hat off to you, the time and effort you have put in trying to get things interesting is massive

I’ve been following your forum post on the dundee social for the past while and there seems to be lots of interest.

My point is where were they all last night ?"

Oh no I don't think anyone is having a go iam hear to answer questions and I honestly feel so bad for last night's outcome I even looked well nice in a new outfit and no one seen me lol but today is a new day and the sauna is lovely and toasty waiting on anyone today thanks for all the support and I will keep at it but guys bare in mind we are a big build to heat up keep sauna running trying to get the new room completed which is very very near so excited we r doing our very best to give a great experience at the club xx

By *cot guy 69Man 27 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

I see Friday 17th is a no light no towel night. Mixed or male only? Is it open to anyone?

back’o’beyond

"I see Friday 17th is a no light no towel night. Mixed or male only? Is it open to anyone?"

Male only x

By *reedyKWoman 27 weeks ago

Fife

I attended the Mixed Sauna today with a friend. Was the first time I'd been since new owner took over. I was very pleasantly surprised by all the changes that have been made. The place was very clean and warm. There's lots of new equipment and even more being added. Was made to feel very welcome and will definitely be returning.

P.S. Heather is great and made sure every woman was comfortable and had everything they needed at all times.

Kirkcaldy

"I see Friday 17th is a no light no towel night. Mixed or male only? Is it open to anyone?

Male only x"

Thank you x

By *ettercallsaul118Man 27 weeks ago

Funtown

In Dundee from Friday and over the weekend with work so looking for something to do

back’o’beyond

"In Dundee from Friday and over the weekend with work so looking for something to do "

No lights no towels Friday

Fet n kink Saturday

Mixed saunas on Sunday

Funtown

Fet and Kink sounds good. Could be interested

back’o’beyond

Yeah fet n kink night are one of my favourites x

Funtown

Never been to one yet always a first you been before ?

back’o’beyond

"Never been to one yet always a first you been before ?"

I volunteer at the club hunny I run events and promotions xx

Funtown

AHH nice that's Handy . So not being from Dundee is the club city centre based and is there a advert on the meets for the night.?

back’o’beyond

Not from dundee either so I actually have no clue what part of dundee the club is at pmsl it's just over the bridge and close to the bus st if that helps lol x

Kirkcaldy

[Removed by poster at 16/11/23 12:55:58]

Kirkcaldy

Anyone else looking to go on Friday night?

I hope to be there later in the evening

back’o’beyond

"Anyone else looking to go on Friday night?

I hope to be there later in the evening "

Unfortunately not me but anyone heading along over the weekend please check the club website for the last entry times to avoid any disappointment have a great weekend folks x

By *parkle13Woman 27 weeks ago

Dundee

"To be fair, if its been open since 8/9 and after a few hours no-one has turned up, then why would they stay open in case someone rocks up at midnight? "
just be all the d*unks coming out the pubs thinking there gonna get some !id shut the doors too

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Fully intending on going along this Sunday or Tuesday to see what it’s all about. Depends on this job…still trying to shuffle days about.

What happens on Saturdays?

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

"Fully intending on going along this Sunday or Tuesday to see what it’s all about. Depends on this job…still trying to shuffle days about.

"

Should have said…during the day on Saturday?

back’o’beyond

"Fully intending on going along this Sunday or Tuesday to see what it’s all about. Depends on this job…still trying to shuffle days about.

Saturday day time it will be the gay/bi sauna and then the fet and kink at 8pm till late x

Should have said…during the day on Saturday?"

back’o’beyond

"To be fair, if its been open since 8/9 and after a few hours no-one has turned up, then why would they stay open in case someone rocks up at midnight? just be all the d*unks coming out the pubs thinking there gonna get some !id shut the doors too "

Not only for the d*unk chancers it's more because we open at 10am on a Saturday and if there hasn't been anyone in by 11pm we think no-one is going to turn up we get a lot of people saying they are going to attend then don't so we are then sat wondering what to do.last week I was a bit upset as we had to close early meaning we let down the few who did attend late I hate letting anyone down x

By *ohaMan 27 weeks ago

Forfar

Hello everyone, sorry for a possibly stupid question, but I will be glad if someone explains to me what kind of “sauna” this is and how it works? I'm new to Scotland and would like to make new friends. I will be grateful for all answers. Thanks

back’o’beyond

"Hello everyone, sorry for a possibly stupid question, but I will be glad if someone explains to me what kind of “sauna” this is and how it works? I'm new to Scotland and would like to make new friends. I will be grateful for all answers. Thanks"

Certainly it runs as a normal sauna in the club.its a mixed sauna so everyone welcome male female trans gay bi straight single or couples.wear what you feel comfortable in so nude towel or swim wear.of course ur in the club so you can do as u wish when you attend to make ur experience a good one sauna or other wise xx

By *ohaMan 27 weeks ago

Forfar

Hello, thanks for the information. A few more questions. How can I find you? What days do you work? How much does it cost? When is the next mixed sauna?

Thanks

back’o’beyond

"Hello, thanks for the information. A few more questions. How can I find you? What days do you work? How much does it cost? When is the next mixed sauna?

Thanks "

Just to make it clear we r a lgbtq club not anything else u will find all details on club website

By *igmund1972Man 24 weeks ago

Brechin

Anyone planning to attend to the no lights towel night on Friday?

» Add a new message to this topic