FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Should've booked a Travelodge!

Should've booked a Travelodge!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allerthanaverage79 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Does anyone else have alternative stories they could have used in this advert? Everytime it comes on I remember some! Please remember to change names and locations to protect the guilty, sorry "innocent"!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

I used to meet a cuckold couple in the Travelodge just outside Falkirk. I'd fuck her whilst he sat there reading golfing magazines.

By *oat yardMan 26 weeks ago

Ayr

I did book a travelodge but neglected to notice it was one DIRECTLY OPPOSITE where I work.

Also not knowing my friends surname was entertaining when asked when I checked in first

Ayrshire

"I used to meet a cuckold couple in the Travelodge just outside Falkirk. I'd fuck her whilst he sat there reading golfing magazines. "

The best definition of a hole in one! ??

Ayrshire

"I did book a travelodge but neglected to notice it was one DIRECTLY OPPOSITE where I work.

Also not knowing my friends surname was entertaining when asked when I checked in first "

School boy error- the little brain had taken over the big brain there! ??

By *zeroMan 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

Not me doing the booking but a freind. Stag weekend to Amsterdam and he had decided to book the cheapest hotel in the city centre. Full of shady characters, a bathroom that had no door on it and one of us found beasties in their mattress.

Plus the receptionist refused to let me into the room at one point because he didn't believe I was staying there.

By *oat yardMan 26 weeks ago

Ayr

"I did book a travelodge but neglected to notice it was one DIRECTLY OPPOSITE where I work.

Also not knowing my friends surname was entertaining when asked when I checked in first

School boy error- the little brain had taken over the big brain there! ??"

Definitely a schoolboy error!

» Add a new message to this topic