FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Profile Advice

Profile Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tsMyPleasure. OP   Man 20 weeks ago

near Stirling

I used to be on here as a couple, but now a single male and the messages seem to have dropped off a cliff!

Is it because I’m a single male and over 50 now, or am I making some other Fab faux pas I’m not aware of?

Genuine and helpful feedback appreciated, although I know I could be letting myself in for anything!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ife NinjaMan 20 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Nah. You're a single male in a massive pool. Age will be a factor to some. Profile seems fine bud. Good luck

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 20 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I used to be on here as a couple, but now a single male and the messages seem to have dropped off a cliff!

Is it because I’m a single male and over 50 now, or am I making some other Fab faux pas I’m not aware of?

Genuine and helpful feedback appreciated, although I know I could be letting myself in for anything!"

Maybe ask those who you met on your couple account to verify you again on your single account .

If folk see you are genuine and have met they might give you a chance .

Good luck !

By *ofnungslosMan 20 weeks ago

town

Change the photo, looks like you’ve been swimming on a barbers floor.

Remove the bit about being Dominant, that alone won’t put people off but in your descriptors you failed to make the notion that you understand any Dom/sub dynamic isn’t about you being assertive, it’s about the sub holding the ultimate power which is consent.

Remove the bit about teaching people to kiss, it’s just a bit cringey.

Make the profile photo a different one from your only public photo and, by saying you used to be on as a couple but now as a single whilst being unable to accommodate is a wee red flag.

Small chages buddy but they will make a difference. All the best & have a good Xmas

By *allerthanaverage79Man 20 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Profile advice- don't be a single guy!!

By *urSexIsOnFireCouple 19 weeks ago

glasgow

I've been there when me and the Mrs separated for a bit. Thought I had made genuine friendships through the couples account and didn't think I would off struggled too much.

I was completely wrong but Boy of Wonder above addresses one or two mistakes I had made and I would take his advice on board.

Would also look to add a couple of better photos if you can.

By *tsMyPleasure. OP   Man 19 weeks ago

near Stirling

"I've been there when me and the Mrs separated for a bit. Thought I had made genuine friendships through the couples account and didn't think I would off struggled too much.

I was completely wrong but Boy of Wonder above addresses one or two mistakes I had made and I would take his advice on board.

Would also look to add a couple of better photos if you can.

"

Thanks for the advice everyone, I’ll see what I can sort in the next few days - amazing how hard it is to even get a social meet as a single guy!

By *ofnungslosMan 19 weeks ago

town

It’s just the numbers fella. Don’t stress, kick back, chill and get along to a social event

By *parkle13Woman 19 weeks ago

Dundee

The pic isn't good ..makes you look messy and unkept

The dom bit needs to go it makes you sound bossy

And the if your a good kisser ill show you a thing or two cringe..

Keep it short and sweet .and a nicer pic

» Add a new message to this topic