FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Peyronie disease

Peyronie disease

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyeur 777 OP   Man 11 weeks ago

glasgow

Listen up men.

I hadn't heard of this until last year when it suddenly happened to me.

It's a bend or curvature that happens to a guy's penis.

So basically it's caused by scar tissue that forms on the shaft of your penis and in pits a bend in it in some sort of direction.

This can be caused by simply having sex or masturbating and the penis takes a bump or is squeezed whilst bent, then a lump of plaque tissue grows and causes the bend. In some cases it can cause pain during sex or simply just having an erection.

It also causes length loss too and although this can seem as a bit of a laugh then I can tell you different.

Since this has happened to me I've become embarrassed about my size, have problems getting and staying erect and most importantly it is causing me mental stress. It's on my mind everyday.

I've been to the doctor about it and they say there is no cure and told me to just try stretching exercises with it as this can reduce and help with the curvature, so far it hasn't.

So be careful of having rough sex guys as this can happen to anyone at any age.

I was just putting this out there as some other guys may suffer with this and can maybe even offer some advice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ofnungslosMan 11 weeks ago

town

Sorry to hear you’re struggling with this buddy but I honestly think you should push the gp to refer you to the urology.

I was at a social event and I was telling the group my gruesome circumcision story (which cums with photos) and one of the guys said he had this exact issue.

NHS essentially made a slice into the scar tissue, removed a bit and he said his knobber isn’t nearly as bad

Hope you manage to get the help you need man

By *rs grumpyWoman 11 weeks ago

motherwell

Christ that sounds horrendous for you.

By *ittleJohn5Man 11 weeks ago

Wickham Market

Yes that happened to me during rough sex

So feel your pain

Lost some length so really tiny now

Only good news the pain of getting hard has gone and the 90o bend has improved

But I’m still not the man I was

By *JandCunniCouple 11 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

Truthfully i don't know how to respond to this Post as i am only Assuming u as OP has really looked into this as a sufferer.

I would only like to know what is Classed as rough Sex so i can avoid what has happened to you . Pls accept this as curious ( not bi )

By *ittleJohn5Man 11 weeks ago

Wickham Market

Broke mine

Taking the wife from behind

We were both standing

Well she was pushed over the sofa

The angle was off and broke it on a hard thrust

By *ordflash heartMan 11 weeks ago

Motherwell

Sounds brutal, I would even go private if nhs can’t help you. What stretching exercises did they tell you to do. I have seen some people in Africa that tie bricks to their cocks to stretch them.

glasgow

"Sorry to hear you’re struggling with this buddy but I honestly think you should push the gp to refer you to the urology.

I was at a social event and I was telling the group my gruesome circumcision story (which cums with photos) and one of the guys said he had this exact issue.

NHS essentially made a slice into the scar tissue, removed a bit and he said his knobber isn’t nearly as bad

Hope you manage to get the help you need man"

Hey mate, thank you for the reply and advice. Yeah I think you could be right as to maybe see a urologist as other than buying contraptions from the internet that may or may not work then this is the only other option.

glasgow

"Christ that sounds horrendous for you.

"

It's a horrible thing.

I wasn't the most confident guy before but this is just so embarrassing.

Had I known what it was then I wouldn't even have gone to the doctors. But it's drummed in to folk now that if you find a lump then go get it checked out, and essentialy it is a lump.

glasgow

"Yes that happened to me during rough sex

So feel your pain

Lost some length so really tiny now

Only good news the pain of getting hard has gone and the 90o bend has improved

But I’m still not the man I was

"

Exactly this mate.

I didn't even have rough sex, it can just be a bump whilst in the wrong position.

But it's the loss of length combined with the bend and if you try to hold your penis straight then for me the bend ends up sinking inwards and making you look even smaller again.

Cheers

glasgow

"Truthfully i don't know how to respond to this Post as i am only Assuming u as OP has really looked into this as a sufferer.

I would only like to know what is Classed as rough Sex so i can avoid what has happened to you . Pls accept this as curious ( not bi ) "

Apparently it's caused by trauma to the penis.

It doesn't have to be rough sex.

It can be as simple as trying to have sex when you're not quite hard enough and causing it to be bent in the wrong direction.

Just make sure your always at your maximum strength before attempting sex is all I can say.

Most people can do as they please their entire life and be fine but just always keep it mind anyway.

glasgow

"Broke mine

Taking the wife from behind

We were both standing

Well she was pushed over the sofa

The angle was off and broke it on a hard thrust "

Sounds sore, hope you're ok now mate

glasgow

"Sounds brutal, I would even go private if nhs can’t help you. What stretching exercises did they tell you to do. I have seen some people in Africa that tie bricks to their cocks to stretch them. "

No bricks were mentioned, it's no wonder they have such long cocks, lol.

Basically to take head in between fingers and stretch up the way for 30 seconds, down the way for 30 seconds and so on in all directors.

By *4pu55yMan 9 weeks ago

Falkirk

[Removed by poster at 06/03/24 10:46:53]

Falkirk

[Removed by poster at 06/03/24 10:51:49]

Falkirk

"Listen up men.

So basically it's caused by scar tissue that forms on the shaft of your penis and in pits a bend in it in some sort of direction.

This can be caused by simply having sex or masturbating and the penis takes a bump or is squeezed whilst bent, then a lump of plaque tissue grows and causes the bend. In some cases it can cause pain during sex or simply just having an erection.

It also causes length loss too and although this can seem as a bit of a laugh then I can tell you different.

Since this has happened to me I've become embarrassed about my size, have problems getting and staying erect and most importantly it is causing me mental stress. It's on my mind everyday.

I've been to the doctor about it and they say there is no cure and told me to just try stretching exercises with it as this can reduce and help with the curvature, so far it hasn't.

I was just putting this out there as some other guys may suffer with this and can maybe even offer some advice.

"

I know your pain man...

Had this happen to me while taking a fuck buddy from behind hard when she moved suddenly & it felt like it snapped my cock when I thrust hard into her.

I too attended the doctor who told me the same thing, I have tried everything including a top of the range cock pump which has done absolutely nothing.

I also attended a urologist who told me scar tissue can repair itself but it can sometimes take upto 2 years to heal.

Having lost at least 2" in length & also now a bend in my dick it does effect my confidence & also now have ED due to this.

The urologist also mentioned that if it doesn't repair naturally sometimes the only remedy is an implant in your cock shaft, he made it very clear that this is a painful option & should only be used as a last resort.

I have been over 2 years now, I'm definitely considering the implant as I hate not being able to get hard & stay hard when required.

By *uptae SinghMan 9 weeks ago

glasgow

I get Peronis disease, after 15 bottles I can't get it up.

By *allerthanaverage79Man 9 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Plenty of lube and there's no problem!

By *oyeur 777 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

glasgow

"Listen up men.

I know your pain man...

Had this happen to me while taking a fuck buddy from behind hard when she moved suddenly & it felt like it snapped my cock when I thrust hard into her.

I too attended the doctor who told me the same thing, I have tried everything including a top of the range cock pump which has done absolutely nothing.

I also attended a urologist who told me scar tissue can repair itself but it can sometimes take upto 2 years to heal.

Having lost at least 2" in length & also now a bend in my dick it does effect my confidence & also now have ED due to this.

The urologist also mentioned that if it doesn't repair naturally sometimes the only remedy is an implant in your cock shaft, he made it very clear that this is a painful option & should only be used as a last resort.

I have been over 2 years now, I'm definitely considering the implant as I hate not being able to get hard & stay hard when required.

"

Cheers for the message mate, hope you're ok.

This could easily have been written by myself as the story is so similar to mine.

I going to ask the doctor to refer me to a urologist to try and get things put in motion as it's been about 2 years for me too and nothing has changed so the pain may be worth it to get things back to as they were before hopefully.

By *nnaTVEdinb2TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I had this. No idea what caused it. Refered to urologist and only solution was an operation. About 7 yrs ago. The op removed the scar tissue and put a sort of hard skin ring round the base. I lost an inch so now 5.5 to 6 in still with slight bend and on prescription vardenifil. Lost huge amount of confidence and my days of making love are over. Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic