FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ombowie OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Iv posted a few messages on the site and noticed they have gone unread do I repost them or take it the ladies in question are not intrested ? Rather they just said so

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Iv posted a few messages on the site and noticed they have gone unread do I repost them or take it the ladies in question are not intrested ? Rather they just said so "
be patient maybe they are busy they will reply if they want to,and if they dont you just take it on the chin as a thanks but no thanks ...good luck xxx

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Some ladies get 100s of messages every day. They can't read them all - they'd never get anything done!!! Lol. I've had messages that have never been read in the past too. A good rule of thumb I think is if it's not been read after a week, and the user logs on daily, it's unlikely I floated her boat so I just delete it from my sent box. C'est la vie

Good luck

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I often just come straight into forums or chat and don't look at mail , then once you start replying you get more mail .... So sometimes good ones get lost

By *ombowie OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I often just come straight into forums or chat and don't look at mail , then once you start replying you get more mail .... So sometimes good ones get lost "
I'm sure ladies do get loads of mail very frustrating for a guy never sure wither to repost or not I don't like to hassle anyone x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I often just come straight into forums or chat and don't look at mail , then once you start replying you get more mail .... So sometimes good ones get lost "
al just stop mailing you then cutie

Lol

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I often just come straight into forums or chat and don't look at mail , then once you start replying you get more mail .... So sometimes good ones get lost al just stop mailing you then cutie

Lol "

Aw I thought you were my stalker

» Add a new message to this topic