FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dogging etiquette

Dogging etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If me and my woman go dogging at some point what's up with if you don't like the look of someone what are you supposed to say to them???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Roll the window up, trap their cock then drive off.

He won't bother you again

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

No thanks

id just say no thanks...maybe let your lady say it to them

"If me and my woman go dogging at some point what's up with if you don't like the look of someone what are you supposed to say to them???"
I never been dogging but if I did and approach a car and they didn't like me I suppose would prefer to know the truth

ayrshire

"If me and my woman go dogging at some point what's up with if you don't like the look of someone what are you supposed to say to them???I never been dogging but if I did and approach a car and they didn't like me I suppose would prefer to know the truth "

What if the truth hurt

"If me and my woman go dogging at some point what's up with if you don't like the look of someone what are you supposed to say to them???I never been dogging but if I did and approach a car and they didn't like me I suppose would prefer to know the truth

What if the truth hurt "

nah am bug enough and ugly enough to take it

Oops big

"If me and my woman go dogging at some point what's up with if you don't like the look of someone what are you supposed to say to them???I never been dogging but if I did and approach a car and they didn't like me I suppose would prefer to know the truth

What if the truth hurt "

That's their issue everyone has to know there's chance they will get told thanks but no

What if the truth hurt

That's their issue everyone has to know

there's chance they will get told thanks but no "

suppose that goes for the whole site whether itbbe doggingborn texting not everybodybis gonna like everyone

ayrshire

What if the truth hurt

That's their issue everyone has to know there's chance they will get told thanks but no "

No your right and I do agree with you. That was only directed at bru.

I do think they just need to say no thanks. X

What if the truth hurt

That's their issue everyone has to know

there's chance they will get told thanks but no suppose that goes for the whole site whether itbbe doggingborn texting not everybodybis gonna like everyone "

What if the truth hurt

That's their issue everyone has to know there's chance they will get told thanks but no

I do think they just need to say no thanks. X"

directed at me how rude

Do I look like your bitch

Pmsl

What if the truth hurt

I do think they just need to say no thanks. X"

Oops

I think just be clear and honest.... People usually understand :-/ if not roll window up, dress up and if still bothering drive off lol

The thing with dogging swinging or anything in those lines is that people must have mutual respect and understand if one is not attracted one is not :-/ simplez meerkat style

ayrshire

What if the truth hurt

I do think they just need to say no thanks. Xdirected at me how rude

Pmsl"

Don't make me go there, sausage fingers!

"I think just be clear and honest.... People usually understand :-/ if not roll window up, dress up and if still bothering drive off lol

The thing with dogging swinging or anything in those lines is that people must have mutual respect and understand if one is not attracted one is not :-/ simplez meerkat style"

ayrshire

"If me and my woman go dogging at some point what's up with if you don't like the look of someone what are you supposed to say to them???"

So are you going to give it a go?

What if the truth hurt

I do think they just need to say no thanks. Xdirected at me how rude

Pmsl

Don't make me go there, sausage fingers! "

I like when your angry

Raoflmao

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I know the wife would love several cocks so ill defo be trying to persuade her and I think she would enjoy the attention so hopefully she will go for it, cheers for all the advice guys!!!

» Add a new message to this topic