FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > for those who asked

for those who asked

By *ir laugh a lot OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

my sincere thanks to everyone who came to the lunch today and supported my humble efforts to arrange a meet and raise a few pounds at the same time thanks to those who came a distance and apologies to frisky for not spending time chatting but i do hope you enjoyed the day ...you all helped me raise on the day an amazing total of £175..and i thank you prior to the day i received an anon donation of £100 and many others to the paypal account which in itself was £190 and i raised elswhere another £110 giving a total of £575 towards the £950 target and i know this will grow further , so thank you ALL for those who said they were coming and never turned up and those who said they would like to donate .you still can via paypal if you so wish thank you to everyone for making today such a warm friendly laughter filled day and my apologies for the quality of the food and for anyone else running a social event dont be scared to do so but take a deposit non refundable from everyone who declares they are coming as those who didnt prevented others from coming except those who informed me and by doing so let me offer a place to others on reserve list was great seeing everyone today hope to see you all again soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic