FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > She has broken me

She has broken me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ofnungslos OP   Man 10 weeks ago

town

In the deep throws of lust, I was down there wriggling about the giblets of my playmate and she’s broken my finger. It hurts.

I’ve also broken the banjo in the past leading to circumcision (this tale comes with graphic photos btw).

What other sexual mishaps/ injuries have we all experienced over the years?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aelic funMan 10 weeks ago

Carlisle Dumfries

Couple of years ago following a prolonged al fresco session with a fb I ended up with pretty bad sunburn on my ass. She was more astute than me and steadfastly refused doggie.

And during a 69 session with another fb I ended up with a black eye after she got too carried away ??

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman 10 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

Smashed my face off the side of my bed. Took a dizzy turn while doggy. Ended up with two stitches.

I also have a carpet burn mark on back of my hand.

When I go for sunbeds or sitting in the sun it never tans.

I'm going to get a small tattoo on it while on holiday.

By *ordflash heartMan 10 weeks ago

Motherwell

I blacked out when I was younger when I came. I left bite marks on a fbs nipples, she wanted me to bite them as hard as I could. I have been seeing a woman for over a year, she has been off work for nearly 6 months with a back problem that she recons I caused during sex.

By *urd no1Woman 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

Shaggers hip,

By *cot guy 69Man 10 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

Fell off the bed and dislocated my finger once. In my d*unken state, decided to relocate it. Luckily I managed.

Don't try this at home

By *illnatMan 10 weeks ago

wherever i need to be

Cracked a rib during a rather vigorous session before

By *lassy_MMF_CoupleCouple 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

Leaned over the bed once to plug my phone in and spun around as I was pulling the covers over myself, and with a fair bit of force, elbowed the Mrs flush on the bridge of the nose. Blood everywhere. Straight to A+E...

Thankfully it wasn't broken! Never felt so sick.

By *igboobiesCouple 10 weeks ago

Saltcoats

[Removed by poster at 25/02/24 20:20:14]

By *igboobiesCouple 10 weeks ago

Saltcoats

Male here was being fucked by an ex, her on top, cock slipped out she went to grap cock to put back in but nail cut head of cock resulting in lots of blood and me passing out

By *zeroMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

Got cramp once. Had to pull out and stretch my leg whilst shouting. No major injuries yet thankfully.

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Spent 7 hours in A/E to get jiggle balls removed when my meet KNOWING I had them in there, pushed them further in - right to the back, including the string. I did try with a crochet hook to fish them out but it wasn’t happening.

On being asked by a nurse what the issue was… she then asked me to explain what Jiggle Balls were

I also asked for a female dr and was assured I’d get one but by the time I got a lift to the correct department the only female dr had left and I got the burliest male dr instead. The item went in the bin

By *JandCunniCouple 10 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

Giblets I only rememmber that at Christmas time and it had something to do with Fowl . But live is Changing . Need to look that 1 up just incase Wiki or Google has updated there Language . Everyday a School day

By *panksspankedMan 10 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Plenty of marks and bruises all consensually received but nothing permanent.

By *hyme2020Woman 10 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

Carpet burns on knees that took months to heal and also haemorrhaged mid sex and it looked like I had taken a knife to him

Motherwell

Had a mishap when using a bottle of Prosecco on a woman, didn’t take the metal wrapping off fully and cut the woman inside. Only noticed when the Prosecco started changing colour.

By *oxy RedWoman 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

Giblets! All this time I have been directing people to the wrong part!

X

By *agnar73Man 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Giblets! All this time I have been directing people to the wrong part!

X"

What part do they end up at?

By *rs grumpyWoman 10 weeks ago

motherwell

"Had a mishap when using a bottle of Prosecco on a woman, didn’t take the metal wrapping off fully and cut the woman inside. Only noticed when the Prosecco started changing colour. "

Ffs. That made me wince.

Times like this I'm glad I'm vanilla and stick to boabie only penetration.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 10 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

If being farted on in the 69 position counts, then I have had 2 x near death experiences.

By *mmaleiaWoman 10 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"If being farted on in the 69 position counts, then I have had 2 x near death experiences."
new fear unlocked

By *he_Wite_NiteMan 10 weeks ago

Usually Dundee and around

Nose bleed from a vigorous hip thrust while going down on a lady...

Blood everywhere, and initially I'm thinking is it me or you that's bleeding!

We laughed about it afterwards

A den in the Glen

"If being farted on in the 69 position counts, then I have had 2 x near death experiences.new fear unlocked "

Haha. Without being too crude, it was the same woman twice and she needs to change her fuckin diet.

By *rs grumpyWoman 10 weeks ago

motherwell

"If being farted on in the 69 position counts, then I have had 2 x near death experiences."

Veggie here

I could change your side parting to a middle shed or go full on baldy napper depending on my lentil intake

By *oversfunCouple 10 weeks ago

ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 26/02/24 12:06:47]

A den in the Glen

"If being farted on in the 69 position counts, then I have had 2 x near death experiences.

Veggie here

I could change your side parting to a middle shed or go full on baldy napper depending on my lentil intake "

I don't doubt you. Veggies absolutely honk. I used to eat a lot of Dhal. I can speak from experience.

By *oversfunCouple 10 weeks ago

ayrshire

"In the deep throws of lust, I was down there wriggling about the giblets of my playmate and she’s broken my finger. It hurts.

I’ve also broken the banjo in the past leading to circumcision (this tale comes with graphic photos btw).

What other sexual mishaps/ injuries have we all experienced over the years? "

Do you always tell an open forum about your meets

A den in the Glen

"In the deep throws of lust, I was down there wriggling about the giblets of my playmate and she’s broken my finger. It hurts.

What other sexual mishaps/ injuries have we all experienced over the years?

Do you always tell an open forum about your meets "

He's hardly disclosed anything except for a hurty finger.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 10 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I stood on a bottle of baby oil and it splattered all over the place so much so that he had to repaint his bedroom walls .

Another was after a meet where we had to pull over in the car for me to be sick at the side of the road I was mortified

A den in the Glen

What other sexual mishaps/ injuries have we all experienced over the years? I stood on a bottle of baby oil and it splattered all over the place so much so that he had to repaint his bedroom walls .

Another was after a meet where we had to pull over in the car for me to be sick at the side of the road I was mortified "

Was he that ugly?

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Broke my foot and 3 toes getting ready for a meet back in December. Lol..my metatarsal is still bloody sore and healing. Accidentally kicked a door frame (same foot!) at the beginning of January, setting back the healing!..lmao

Didn't stop the meet, nor the fun though. Pain kicked in (no pun intended) on the walk to the taxi. Thought I was gonna pass out!!..pmsl

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 10 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

What other sexual mishaps/ injuries have we all experienced over the years? I stood on a bottle of baby oil and it splattered all over the place so much so that he had to repaint his bedroom walls .

Another was after a meet where we had to pull over in the car for me to be sick at the side of the road I was mortified

Was he that ugly?"

funny he’s actually very handsome lol

Motherwell

"Had a mishap when using a bottle of Prosecco on a woman, didn’t take the metal wrapping off fully and cut the woman inside. Only noticed when the Prosecco started changing colour.

Ffs. That made me wince.

Times like this I'm glad I'm vanilla and stick to boabie only penetration."

I don’t usually do things like this but it was a great experience and the woman loved it. I would do it again but be careful next time

By *oberto7Man 10 weeks ago

Greenock

Small tattoo pmsl

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Nowhere

Bruises for sure

By *onderlust69Couple 10 weeks ago

Fife

You broke your finger In her giblets? I'm more worried about her giblets than your finger x N

» Add a new message to this topic