FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > disappointment, why is this happening?

disappointment, why is this happening?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oha OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Forfar

why are men 30+ not interesting to women? Everyone has a filter for ages 40+, why is that? what's wrong with men at 30? Or is there something wrong with me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Try being in your 40/s

Just wait till you're over 40, straight on the fab scrapheap

Forfar

"Just wait till you're over 40, straight on the fab scrapheap "

thanks , I'm in no hurry to grow old

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman 10 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

Like guys in 20s/30s asking you to a gaff.

Or stupid messages asking you to teach them a thing or two.

Or those age groups asking you to play mummy. I could go on all night.

"why are men 30+ not interesting to women? Everyone has a filter for ages 40+, why is that? what's wrong with men at 30? Or is there something wrong with me?"

Don’t take it personal, do a search and always tick “I am age looking for” to find people looking for age you are. A lot of couples or women don’t want to meet people close to their children’s age (why I won’t meet men 18-25) I also see you are a smoker, and a lot of people won’t meet smokers, again use the search and look for fellow smokers or people who meet smokers. You also can’t accommodate, so again only look for people in search that can and best of luck OP.

Forfar

"Like guys in 20s/30s asking you to a gaff.

Or stupid messages asking you to teach them a thing or two.

Or those age groups asking you to play mummy. I could go on all night. "

yes, there are a lot of fools, but there are also smart guys who already know how to do everything and only want to enjoy women

By *adbury girlWoman 10 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Just wait till you're over 40, straight on the fab scrapheap

thanks , I'm in no hurry to grow old"

Ah there in lies your problem, we don’t like to think of 40’s and 50’s as growing old yet you just inferred they are

By *eroLondonMan 10 weeks ago

Mayfair

Only roughly 30 men (or more) not interested in women??

What's this confounded world coming to?

By *ingerplayMan 10 weeks ago

Just down the road!

Over 50 here, was v quiet for a long time, however, things have picked up of late, seems a few women are into the silver fox ??

By *lasgowHorseyMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"why are men 30+ not interesting to women? Everyone has a filter for ages 40+, why is that? what's wrong with men at 30? Or is there something wrong with me?"

Ffs try being 54, 6ft 1, hung, sexy as feck, powerful, amazing sexual voice, great patter and sexy eyes. It's no funny, I wish I was your age again

By *igboobiesCouple 10 weeks ago

Saltcoats

"why are men 30+ not interesting to women? Everyone has a filter for ages 40+, why is that? what's wrong with men at 30? Or is there something wrong with me?

Ffs try being 54, 6ft 1, hung, sexy as feck, powerful, amazing sexual voice, great patter and sexy eyes. It's no funny, I wish I was your age again "

By *hYouNaughtyKittenWoman 10 weeks ago

Fife

"Ffs try being 54, 6ft 1, hung, sexy as feck, powerful, amazing sexual voice, great patter and sexy eyes. It's no funny, I wish I was your age again "

The struggle is real!

Forfar

[Removed by poster at 26/02/24 00:03:53]

Forfar

"why are men 30+ not interesting to women? Everyone has a filter for ages 40+, why is that? what's wrong with men at 30? Or is there something wrong with me?

Ffs try being 54, 6ft 1, hung, sexy as feck, powerful, amazing sexual voice, great patter and sexy eyes. It's no funny, I wish I was your age again "

even 20-year-old girls are looking for men 50+, couples 40+ are looking for older men) you’re at a great age) I just don’t understand why everyone thinks that guys under 30 are stupid and incapable of anything?)

By *ordflash heartMan 10 weeks ago

Motherwell

Ffs try being 54, 6ft 1, hung, sexy as feck, powerful, amazing sexual voice, great patter and sexy eyes. It's no funny, I wish I was your age again

even 20-year-old girls are looking for men 50+, couples 40+ are looking for older men) you’re at a great age) I just don’t understand why everyone thinks that guys under 30 are stupid and incapable of anything?)"

I wish I was in my 30s again, I’m sure there is lots of woman that are into guys your age. If your that hung up on it change your age I’m sure you can change your age one time.

By *hYouNaughtyKittenWoman 10 weeks ago

Fife

"I wish I was in my 30s again, I’m sure there is lots of woman that are into guys your age. If your that hung up on it change your age I’m sure you can change your age one time. "

Don’t lie about your age, that’s terrible advice

The best advice that’s given on here all the time is that going to clubs is a great way to meet people and get your face known.

You start lying about something as basic as your age, it’s never going to go well.

Forfar

"I wish I was in my 30s again, I’m sure there is lots of woman that are into guys your age. If your that hung up on it change your age I’m sure you can change your age one time.

The best advice that’s given on here all the time is that going to clubs is a great way to meet people and get your face known.

You start lying about something as basic as your age, it’s never going to go well."

yes, I support you here, I don’t want to start communication with a lie

By *ig TennentsMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

As a guy in his last few days of his 30’s I’m just wanting on my inbox exploding when I move up an age category lol

Motherwell

"As a guy in his last few days of his 30’s I’m just wanting on my inbox exploding when I move up an age category lol "

Just you wait your inbox will be on fire and welcome to the over 40s club buddy.

Motherwell

"I wish I was in my 30s again, I’m sure there is lots of woman that are into guys your age. If your that hung up on it change your age I’m sure you can change your age one time.

You start lying about something as basic as your age, it’s never going to go well."

You’re right my advice wasn’t that good but what else can you say if the boy is complaining about his age ? That’s why I said change your age can’t be any clearer than that.

By *he_Wite_NiteMan 10 weeks ago

Usually Dundee and around

Nearly 50, and not on the fab scrap heap!

I manage to get meets.

I think a positive attitude helps as well as the right attitude and looking for fabsters who share your interests and for whom you are what they are looking for.

If they have under 40s on their profile, fine... Saves wasting time when you are not their thing...

Happy fabbing!

By *itty Jack SparrowMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

By and large fab is a 35+ crowd. The Feeld app is much better for younger people. Especially singletons.

By *redwilma666Couple 10 weeks ago

Kilbirnie

If you think 30+ is bad, try doubling it (60+). We go to clubs only & still very busy

By *rs grumpyWoman 10 weeks ago

motherwell

I can't speak for younger women but I find that men closer to my age are easier to get along with. 30ish men nowadays seems much more immature than when I was in my 30s. Or maybe that's just cause I'm older. Who knows.

By *ife NinjaMan 10 weeks ago

Dunfermline

They prefer us grey Lords

By *eiaorganaWoman 10 weeks ago

Dundee

I prefer my men over 30, not got much interest for men under that as most seem to think this is tinder or a knocking shop rather than a lifestyle choice.

By *allBBWWoman 10 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

I'm 39 and have my age filters at 40-60...because that's what I like (and it helps keep my inbox managable). People have their preferences, just like you will have yours. You just need to keep going to find your people.

I'd agree about going do socials, as it gives people the chance to know you, as a person, rather than just fab by numbers, if you know what I mean?

Sincere good luck xx

By *ide em cowgirlWoman 10 weeks ago

Edinburgh

There are plenty women looking for younger men seems your looking in the wrong places.

By *randmrsG123Couple 10 weeks ago

Port Glasgow

Don’t take it personal, do a search and always tick “I am age looking for” to find people looking for age you are. A lot of couples or women don’t want to meet people close to their children’s age (why I won’t meet men 18-25) I also see you are a smoker, and a lot of people won’t meet smokers, again use the search and look for fellow smokers or people who meet smokers. You also can’t accommodate, so again only look for people in search that can and best of luck OP."

This plays a big part in why we look for couples our age or older.

» Add a new message to this topic