FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Must send face pic

Must send face pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *traighttothepoint121 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Ive noticed a lot of people stating that you must "send face pic" i understand this as it makes sense to see who you are talking to when registering an intrest when sending an introduction message but when they say hi back with no face pic then say they dont share face pics on here, whats your opinion on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustaman85Man 5 weeks ago

lanark

"Ive noticed a lot of people stating that you must "send face pic" i understand this as it makes sense to see who you are talking to when registering an intrest when sending an introduction message but when they say hi back with no face pic then say they dont share face pics on here, whats your opinion on this? "

happens all the time, ‘send face pic and ill reply’ and then nothing.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 5 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Ive noticed a lot of people stating that you must "send face pic" i understand this as it makes sense to see who you are talking to when registering an intrest when sending an introduction message but when they say hi back with no face pic then say they dont share face pics on here, whats your opinion on this? "
Then if are asking I’d say you first then since they are the ones asking if you don’t get one then just walk away .

Dont go jumping through hoops from demanding profiles

Lanarkshire

"Ive noticed a lot of people stating that you must "send face pic" i understand this as it makes sense to see who you are talking to when registering an intrest when sending an introduction message but when they say hi back with no face pic then say they dont share face pics on here, whats your opinion on this? Then if are asking I’d say you first then since they are the ones asking if you don’t get one then just walk away .

Dont go jumping through hoops from demanding profiles "

Was more along the lines when reading a profile that states must send face pic but dont send them when replying to you, if someone ask for my pics then doesnt return after we had been chatting then yeah id walk away so many picture collectors on here and lack of genuine people

By *un44Man 5 weeks ago

GLASGOW

"Ive noticed a lot of people stating that you must "send face pic" i understand this as it makes sense to see who you are talking to when registering an intrest when sending an introduction message but when they say hi back with no face pic then say they dont share face pics on here, whats your opinion on this? Then if are asking I’d say you first then since they are the ones asking if you don’t get one then just walk away .

Exactly this, I also never message a profile asking for one and they have none on their's. If they have then then its only fair you send one too.

Lanarkshire

Exactly this, I also never message a profile asking for one and they have none on their's. If they have then then its only fair you send one too."

Think some people are misreadung the topic is aimed at folk who state on yhere profile must send a face pic or folk who ask for pics to be sent to them but dont return them, never put down that ive asked for a picture to be sent to me which is completley different

By *ordflash heartMan 5 weeks ago

Motherwell

I think they ask this to see if they have attraction towards the person. If they don’t send one back I take they aren’t interested.

By *agnar73Man 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Yep. Other profiles are available

By *agnar73Man 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I think they ask this to see if they have attraction towards the person. If they don’t send one back I take they aren’t interested. "

It’s an unsubtle filter

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

If people ask me for a face pic, I’ll reply with a “you first!”

If they’re that bothered about receiving a face pic then they’ll understand that I need one too!

By *otuseater11Man 5 weeks ago

IRVINE

If there is a face photo on there profile page and they ask for mine I have no problem with that.but they ask me to send one without there's I always say you first and usually they disappear if I don't send one

Lanarkshire

"I think they ask this to see if they have attraction towards the person. If they don’t send one back I take they aren’t interested. "

Again misreadng or not understsnding, the post is aimed at people who REPLY but dont send face pic, of course if they dont reply you assume they arent intrested

By *opgoes400Man 5 weeks ago

Livingston

Exactly well said

By *oberto7Man 5 weeks ago

Greenock

Ask you to send face pic ! Then block you

By *hogun300Man 5 weeks ago

Dundee

It is what it is. Its a no thanks not for me. Move on

By *lasgowHorseyMan 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Anyone who demands a picture, I would not message. I send my face pics normally on a message anyways, even if its just to comment on their profile or a status or question etc...

But if someone does demand a picture with message and they don't reply it should not be a big deal to anyone, it could be that they don't find you interesting and don't want to continue, which there's nothing wrong with that

By *assy LassieWoman 5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Was more along the lines when reading a profile that states must send face pic but dont send them when replying to you, if someone ask for my pics then doesnt return after we had been chatting then yeah id walk away so many picture collectors on here and lack of genuine people"

Just pass by the profile. No way I would be sending anything to someone I haven't chatted to. As someone else said don't jump through hoops. They do this as desperate guys will jump to others demands just for the chance of getting their dick wet

By *uzanne and RickyCouple 5 weeks ago

Midlothian

Don’t do it if you don’t want to ffs! It’s not a hostage situation. It saves a lot of time due to ,,,,,,,,wait for it!,,,,,,,,,,,,, time wasting single and married guys who just want to get off during their lunch breaks or live in dismal marriages. We always reply, albeit mostly a no thanks then any messages including photos will be deleted and blocked. Guys are in a tricky situation where you are your own enemy. Anyway, happy fabbing. ??

By *pacehopper12002Man 5 weeks ago

inverness

"Don’t do it if you don’t want to ffs! It’s not a hostage situation. It saves a lot of time due to ,,,,,,,,wait for it!,,,,,,,,,,,,, time wasting single and married guys who just want to get off during their lunch breaks or live in dismal marriages. We always reply, albeit mostly a no thanks then any messages including photos will be deleted and blocked. Guys are in a tricky situation where you are your own enemy. Anyway, happy fabbing. ??"

Correct we can be our own worst enemies getting het up about this...a nice face can be all about the attraction for some...if you are genuinely wanting to meet then a face pic request should not be an issue.

By *Night-Errant-Man 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Again misreadng or not understsnding, the post is aimed at people who REPLY but dont send face pic, of course if they dont reply you assume they arent intrested "

No, we understand what you mean, we just don’t agree it’s something to get wound up about.

You say you never asked for a picture from them, so they have no reason to send one (other than your assumption that it is a quid pro quo situation, which they might not share).

Why not just ask them for one, if you really want their photo? They had the forthrightness to ask you, rather than just assume you would send one (and then get annoyed at you, if you hadn’t).

I genuinely don’t understand why people come to the forums to complain about this sort of thing. It’s not as though it’s ever going to increase someone’s chances of getting a meet (though I can see how it could result in the opposite!).

No-one is owed anything on here by anyone else: not a meet, not a photo, nor a reply.

» Add a new message to this topic