FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > I want to organise a sex party

I want to organise a sex party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    5 weeks ago

I want to organise my first discreet sex party around Glasgow. I never did that before. I want select couples and women to come. I am thinking to book an Air B&B flat. Looking for advice and who would like to join.

Couples and Female only Please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eiaorganaWoman 4 weeks ago

Dundee

My best suggestion would be to look through other posts and speak with other people who have organised parties, get as much info as you can and what pitfalls to avoid

By *ookie69Man 4 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"My best suggestion would be to look through other posts and speak with other people who have organised parties, get as much info as you can and what pitfalls to avoid"

This

By (user no longer on site) OP    4 weeks ago

Thank you

By *ambofkMan 4 weeks ago

Hamilton

Sounds like fun would be very interested

By *asmine_23Woman 4 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"I want to organise my first discreet sex party around Glasgow. I never did that before. I want select couples and women to come. I am thinking to book an Air B&B flat. Looking for advice and who would like to join.

Couples and Female only Please."

Not trying to be rude but why are you, a single male, trying to organise a couples and females only party?

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

"I want to organise my first discreet sex party around Glasgow. I never did that before. I want select couples and women to come. I am thinking to book an Air B&B flat. Looking for advice and who would like to join.

There's plenty on the parties and meets page with tips and stuff, altho in my experience when a single guy has single handedly arranged a party it ended up just being me and him and was lied too, if there's a forum post where you can see couples and females have said yes to and know genuinely others are there, then otherwise if its a one man band il be out

By *lasgowHorseyMan 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

There are tons of experienced people on here who have arranged and been to parties, positive and negative experiences and know the ins and outs.

Just read the forums and learn from their experience and it might work out.

Yes most people will be skeptical when a single guy is wanting to arrange a party with couples and females only

all the best

By *ookie69Man 4 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

Couples and Female only Please.

There are tons of experienced people on here who have arranged and been to parties, positive and negative experiences and know the ins and outs.

Just read the forums and learn from their experience and it might work out.

Yes most people will be skeptical when a single guy is wanting to arrange a party with couples and females only

all the best "

I know the INs and OUTs..

Aw sorry, I thought ya meant, awk it doesn’t matter

Hey select males will also be allowed

Can we chat and I need some questions answered?

By *BootyfulDayWoman 4 weeks ago

"Can we chat and I need some questions answered?"

If you use the ‘reply and quote’ button when replying to comments it will make it clearer who you’re speaking to

I would probably say similar to those who’ve replied. Even group socials it’s hard to get established as a single guy host, perhaps unfair but that’s just true on here I think. One guy I know who does well at it has a good reputation from attending other events, is involved in the forums too and getting himself known first and then people trust him to going to his own. I’d say that would be your best bet in this situation too especially if your main focus is single women and couples. Hopefully you take on the advice in this thread and all the best for your parties OP

By *r - Mrs BCouple 4 weeks ago

Perthshire

So you would organise all this, pay for accommodation and you would be the only single guy there ? Not something we would attend .Sorry but it sounds like another single guy working an angle .

By *ig.cockMan 4 weeks ago

Saltcoats

Yea sounds good a wood be up for the

"Can we chat and I need some questions answered?

If you use the ‘reply and quote’ button when replying to comments it will make it clearer who you’re speaking to

I would probably say similar to those who’ve replied. Even group socials it’s hard to get established as a single guy host, perhaps unfair but that’s just true on here I think. One guy I know who does well at it has a good reputation from attending other events, is involved in the forums too and getting himself known first and then people trust him to going to his own. I’d say that would be your best bet in this situation too especially if your main focus is single women and couples. Hopefully you take on the advice in this thread and all the best for your parties OP "

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic