FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Phone

Phone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inger1997 OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Gorgie

Any straight lads looking for some phone fun? Willing bottom here. Love being treated like a lads Mrs. Message for number.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *assy LassieWoman 11 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Are they still no phoning you. Cmon guys I bet you don't leave your wives handing for this length of time

By *ustaman85Man 11 weeks ago

here and there

"Are they still no phoning you. Cmon guys I bet you don't leave your wives handing for this length of time "

haha, i don’t get the OP, if they are straight, they wouldn’t want a man? am i missing something? genuine question

By *uctifanoWoman 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Are they still no phoning you. Cmon guys I bet you don't leave your wives handing for this length of time

haha, i don’t get the OP, if they are straight, they wouldn’t want a man? am i missing something? genuine question "

The OP might mean “fab straight”, his inbox is probably full (no innuendo intended there) but _uctifano really

here and there

"Are they still no phoning you. Cmon guys I bet you don't leave your wives handing for this length of time

haha, i don’t get the OP, if they are straight, they wouldn’t want a man? am i missing something? genuine question

The OP might mean “fab straight”, his inbox is probably full (no innuendo intended there) but _uctifano really "

ok, what is ‘fab straight’ genuine question again

Glasgow

The OP might mean “fab straight”, his inbox is probably full (no innuendo intended there) but _uctifano really

ok, what is ‘fab straight’ genuine question again"

It’s common here (so I’m told ) that “straight” guys often message other gentlemen asking to meet sexually… hence the fab straight tag… but as I said _uctifano

here and there

It’s common here (so I’m told ) that “straight” guys often message other gentlemen asking to meet sexually… hence the fab straight tag… but as I said _uctifano "

so they aren’t straight? so lost haha

By *orndog78555Man 11 weeks ago

Lockerbie

They do I've had several offers no thanks

Glasgow

It’s common here (so I’m told ) that “straight” guys often message other gentlemen asking to meet sexually… hence the fab straight tag… but as I said _uctifano

so they aren’t straight? so lost haha"

Yes but their profile says straight…it’s a tongue in cheek comment

Glasgow

"They do I've had several offers no thanks "

Thank goodness someone understands

By *ill Guy69Man 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 06/04/24 23:30:52]

here and there

Yes but their profile says straight…it’s a tongue in cheek comment "

so they are ‘secretly not straight’

Glasgow

so they are ‘secretly not straight’ "

Yes… are ye winding me up

here and there

Yes… are ye winding me up "

i’m really not, just very naive and new ish haha

Glasgow

i’m really not, just very naive and new ish haha "

I see… you’ll learn then lol, the forums are a good place to explore. Welcome

here and there

i’m really not, just very naive and new ish haha

I see… you’ll learn then lol, the forums are a good place to explore. Welcome "

haha, thanks, trying to explore the forums more, to learn haha

By *amierebelMan 10 weeks ago

nae danger.

"They do I've had several offers no thanks "

The smart ones amongst us use the filters that way the messages that come through are less on the curious side

By *hyme2020Woman 10 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

Yup definite description of “fab straight”

Straight to the outside world, in their head they are straight and in denial about the fact they like to play with cocks and would happily do it in secret lol. It doesn’t count then

By *ustaman85Man 10 weeks ago

here and there

"Yup definite description of “fab straight”

Straight to the outside world, in their head they are straight and in denial about the fact they like to play with cocks and would happily do it in secret lol. It doesn’t count then "

did not know that was a thing haha

» Add a new message to this topic