FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hotel Scenario

Hotel Scenario

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eincarnated OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

East Coast

Been debating with myself how to make this post.

We run a small hotel with pub in a coastal seaside town. Few weeks back, we had a John Doe book a room, then a female turned up and we understand that a third person joined in the room.

Sadly we were away when this took place. But fairly confident that it’s been people from here.

Kinda gutted to have missed them, no doubt they’d show as “touching distance” on here. Nice to meet fellow people from here with same interests. If we’d known, we could also have offered them the use of our playroom.

So, the post question is.

Not a full blown swingers hotel, but a hotel which will accommodate such activities.

Is there an appetite for this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ookie69Man 10 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

Absolutely

By *exy gentMan 10 weeks ago

Midlothian

Definitely

By *idden Gem69Woman 10 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

How do you know for definite they were having a meet? Not everyone who books hotels are doing so for a shag, bit presumptuous and unprofessional

By *inkyropecoupleCouple 10 weeks ago

carluke

We would be interested

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Yes absolutely. We would love it x

Mrs

By *ORDERMANMan 10 weeks ago

wrexham

"How do you know for definite they were having a meet? Not everyone who books hotels are doing so for a shag, bit presumptuous and unprofessional "

He didn't actually say they turned up to shag..though suspected it ...

Also as proprietors they may well have discovered evidence when cleaning the room...which we will never know...

Being a small hotel 'fab' type bookings probably stand out more and are noticable than a chain hotel.

Considering the amount of questions that are raised in respect of ideal hotels for meets this owner may have found a niche market especially if dungeon available.

Whistle Dixie

"How do you know for definite they were having a meet? Not everyone who books hotels are doing so for a shag, bit presumptuous and unprofessional

He didn't actually say they turned up to shag..though suspected it ...

Also as proprietors they may well have discovered evidence when cleaning the room...which we will never know...

Being a small hotel 'fab' type bookings probably stand out more and are noticable than a chain hotel.

Considering the amount of questions that are raised in respect of ideal hotels for meets this owner may have found a niche market especially if dungeon available."

My thoughts to.

By *ellinever70Woman 10 weeks ago

Ayrshire

If you were away, how do you know who turned up to use the room?

Simple enough post, been derailed as usual

Mrs

Definitely, we are looking for such a place

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 10 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"Simple enough post, been derailed as usual

Mrs "

The reason I took a sabbatical from the Lounge!

Whistle Dixie

"If you were away, how do you know who turned up to use the room?"

Perhaps the people left in charge suspected it and relayed the correspondence.

That’s all irrelevant whether it’s true or not.

The main point I see is, the proprietor of a Hotel has an interest in turning the premises in a seaside town into a place of sexual consenting adults.

Sex sells, they will increase financial gain with bookings meals drinks etc

Some live entertainment and people will love it.

Good luck OP

Would love to find a place like this and have a few surprises lined up for my girl friend

By *uietbloke67Man 10 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Why don't you apply to the hit C4 series 3 in a bed.

By *ibliosWoman 10 weeks ago

Edinburgh

If you want to promote and let people book it as such then fair enough. You could potentially be leaving yourself open to more professional bookings though which could get you done as a brothel (or otherwise profitimg from zex work).

However if I had a hotel booking and the proprietor / staff started offering me a nudge, a wink and use of a playroom because they were speculating on my activities I think I'd be pretty disgusted - whether they were right or not it's downright unprofessional (not to mention embarrassing for everyone involved, especially if completely off base).

Whistle Dixie

"If you want to promote and let people book it as such then fair enough. You could potentially be leaving yourself open to more professional bookings though which could get you done as a brothel (or otherwise profitimg from zex work).

However if I had a hotel booking and the proprietor / staff started offering me a nudge, a wink and use of a playroom because they were speculating on my activities I think I'd be pretty disgusted - whether they were right or not it's downright unprofessional (not to mention embarrassing for everyone involved, especially if completely off base)."

A few Hotels down South have been doing it for years why not here ?

By *ivingthegoodlifeMan 10 weeks ago

Falkirk

Would be very interested in more details

By *imMcSilverMan 10 weeks ago

Near you

"Been debating with myself how to make this post."

Given some of the responses I can only imagine why you have been 'debating' the post.

I wish you well in however you choose to move your business forward.

By *sWyldWoman 10 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Am I the only one who thinks this is creepy

By *allySlinkyWoman 10 weeks ago

Leeds

What makes you "fairly confident" it's people from here ?

By *uietbloke67Man 10 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Am I the only one who thinks this is creepy "

Nope...

By *uctifanoWoman 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 12/04/24 15:47:21]

By *ruetothisMan 10 weeks ago

UK

Certainly interested.

By *uctifanoWoman 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Am I the only one who thinks this is creepy

Nope..."

Not the only one, it’s not the concept it’s the wording but maybe it’s losing something in translation.

By *scobar67Man 10 weeks ago

glasgow

I'd be interested

north lanarkshire

Nope..."

Glad am not the only one, having a differing of opinion to others means you seem to be derailing the original posters thread nowadays

Nope...

Glad am not the only one, having a differing of opinion to others means you seem to be derailing the original posters thread nowadays"

I wasn't talking about the comment you gave.

They asked a simple question. It didn't need answering with more questions.

They gave a bit of background, they didn't ask for an opinion on that.

My derailing comment wasn't personally aimed at you alone.

Really no need to think it was

By *alcon43Woman 10 weeks ago

Paisley

Yes please. Feel free to PM with any details.

East Coast

Says the profile with location as “outside of your bedroom window” ??

East Coast

Yeah

I didn’t word it as greatly as I could have….

Contrary to what someone else suggested. I wouldn’t be doing a wink wink nudge nudge

Had more hypothesised about if we had been here, we’d be on fab as we usually are. If the people also had, it was more a scenario of “I wonder”

However, that’s merely aimed as background as to what got me thinking if we could make our place accommodating for people from this site.

By *stwoCouple 10 weeks ago

anywhere

Likely the easiest way to ruin your business.

Word will soon get out.

Leeds

"

However, that’s merely aimed as background as to what got me thinking if we could make our place accommodating for people from this site.

"

If you advertised as swingers accommodation I think it would affect your pub business

By *ellinever70Woman 10 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Yeah

I didn’t word it as greatly as I could have….

Contrary to what someone else suggested. I wouldn’t be doing a wink wink nudge nudge

Had more hypothesised about if we had been here, we’d be on fab as we usually are. If the people also had, it was more a scenario of “I wonder”

"

A lot of people are probably far more comfortable having their fab fun in a hotel where they can be relatively anonymous and discreet about it without the staff being involved

By *lasgow kinksterMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

I was staying in a hotel in Manchester and was woken up at 10 pm with the police banging on the room across from me as there was a third person in the room.. not what’s needed if your having fun so I think having somewhere that’s cool with swinging is a great idea. I don’t think the OP was going to advertise openly as a swinging hotel. Good luck OP I might give you a shout some time

Leeds

I don't understand why people try and sneak an extra guest into a hotel room. If you book a family room there is no issue with having three or four in it.

north lanarkshire

Nope...

Glad am not the only one, having a differing of opinion to others means you seem to be derailing the original posters thread nowadays

I wasn't talking about the comment you gave.

They asked a simple question. It didn't need answering with more questions.

They gave a bit of background, they didn't ask for an opinion on that.

My derailing comment wasn't personally aimed at you alone.

Really no need to think it was "

I never thought it was, just making a statement, no need to think mines was aimed at your comment either.

Whistle Dixie

"Been debating with myself how to make this post.

We run a small hotel with pub in a coastal seaside town. Few weeks back, we had a John Doe book a room, then a female turned up and we understand that a third person joined in the room.

Sadly we were away when this took place. But fairly confident that it’s been people from here.

Kinda gutted to have missed them, no doubt they’d show as “touching distance” on here. Nice to meet fellow people from here with same interests. If we’d known, we could also have offered them the use of our playroom.

Not a full blown swingers hotel, but a hotel which will accommodate such activities.

"

Read the bottom paragraph of the OPs post before throwing them into the gauntlet.

They have asked a question….NOT a full swingers hotel but a place were such activities may unfold

I’m fecking sure if CJs were doing the same, most would be all over it. Why are this couple any different?

As before OP, if you do decide to do something with you’re business good luck with it.

north lanarkshire

Read the bottom paragraph of the OPs post before throwing them into the gauntlet.

They have asked a question….NOT a full swingers hotel but a place were such activities may unfold

I’m fecking sure if CJs were doing the same, most would be all over it. Why are this couple any different?

As before OP, if you do decide to do something with you’re business good luck with it."

The point i was getting at that they assumed the people were there to play and thought they mightve been on fab, not every scenario in a hotel is sexual.

By *ringles0510Woman 10 weeks ago

Central Borders

Interested! PM'd you for some more details x

By *lasgowHorseyMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"

There is an appetite for this without question but it will have an effect on a business which if its predominantly a hotel business it would lose customers if and when swinging rep gets out but also gains customers if an when swinging rep gets out.

I do get the feeling that you and your partner have looked into this and looked at all possibilities negative and positive so wishing you a brill time whatever way you go and hope its successful

Whistle Dixie

As before OP, if you do decide to do something with you’re business good luck with it.

The point i was getting at that they assumed the people were there to play and thought they mightve been on fab, not every scenario in a hotel is sexual. "

You want spanked? lol

I hear ya Gem but also they stated it’s not a full blown swingers hotel.

They just asked would there be an appetite for it. Many Hotels etc are vanilla but people with swinging interests attend because of that reason

It may have some negatives but a lot of positives to.

By *reetoagoodhomeMan 9 weeks ago

Scotland

On the creepometer this os about a 7 out of 10

By *ookie69Man 9 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

Faulty Towers ?

By *p4Fun7070Man 9 weeks ago

Leven

"Likely the easiest way to ruin your business.

Word will soon get out."

I have to agree. Especially if its based in a small village where everyone knows everyone. Word always spreads like wildfire in such places and guaranteed to cause a stir.

By *exy deviantsCouple 9 weeks ago

prestwick

We would love to attend

By *exy gentMan 9 weeks ago

Midlothian

I think it's a great idea, in moderation, people would feel super chilled, and have a great time, I for one would be very interested

By *eincarnated OP   Couple 9 weeks ago

East Coast

“Freetoagoodhome”

Yeah….. keep selling yourself……. If our idea takes off, we don’t do charity

By *rP_TickleMan 9 weeks ago

Glasgow

I've been using Day Rooms for a while now. Using the spa, bar and restaurant with a few others.

We generall only take one room and never had an issue.

M x

By *tirling DarkCouple 9 weeks ago

Stirling

Would appeal to us two.

By *otwifeHusband888Couple 9 weeks ago

Central Scotland

We're always looking for a little night away

By *omcupCouple 9 weeks ago

Alexandria

"

Definitely an appetite for it in a safe welcoming environment

By *ardnreddyMan 9 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

I'd book a room

» Add a new message to this topic