FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Tuesday night joke thread

Tuesday night joke thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *autious Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

home

Could do with cheering up so add your jokes here.

Two English couples and one Scottish couple are on holiday in Mallorca. They meet up for their first breakfast buffet.

"Could you pass me the sugar, my little Sugar Baby?" says one Englishman to his wife.

"Could you pass me the honey, my little Honey Pie?" says the second Englishman to his wife.

Not to be outdone, the Scotsman says to his wife,

"Gonny gie's the milk, ya fat cow?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A woman goes out shopping with her husband and spots a pair of boots she loves.

The husband says “no chance love they are well too expensive.

Later that night the wife is just falling asleep when the husband try’s his luck and places his hand on her hip then lower to her thigh. She turns to him and says,

“don’t think so matey , if your not prepared to shoe the horse then you sure as hell aint riding it

I was on a night out last week, and on my way home i needed a pee. Rather than pee against a wall, i spotted an old can and started using that.

I had just started pee-ing when a cop car pulled up and spotted me. I'm up in court next week charged with possession of canapiss!

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Could do with cheering up so add your jokes here.

Two English couples and one Scottish couple are on holiday in Mallorca. They meet up for their first breakfast buffet.

"Could you pass me the sugar, my little Sugar Baby?" says one Englishman to his wife.

"Could you pass me the honey, my little Honey Pie?" says the second Englishman to his wife.

Not to be outdone, the Scotsman says to his wife,

"Gonny gie's the milk, ya fat cow?""

Hahaha this made me choke on my coffee

I was watching a movie with my son last night when a sex scene came on. "Alright Mathew, it's about time you went to bed," I said. "But Dad, I'm 18," he protested. "I don't care," I said. "You're not watching me wank."

As I was climbing into the new bed I bought us, my wife snarled at me and turned the other way. I think she's just jealous I got the top bunk.

Two tomatoes walking down the road, one says am going to the bookies? The other one says ok al ketchup

» Add a new message to this topic