FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Stood up

Stood up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewtothis72 OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

east lothian

Arranged a meet with sir, made it a day he was free, even asked several times last week if he was still free. Took holidays from work, he told me what to pack. The day before he told me he'd be free around 5ish. Booked into the hotel and started getting ready. Messaged him several times but no reply - messages unread. Still not read them this morning. This is the third time he has done this when we've had hotel meets, yet we met a couple of weeks ago in a car park where I sucked dick. Totally frustrated right now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evn99Man 2 weeks ago

Holytown

It's happened to ever I'm afraid.

By *iewMan 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

The third time, I would tell him to take a hike

By *oveboobsMan 2 weeks ago

Larkhall

Maybe he has a genuine excuse, doesnt sound like hes reliable tho

By *he Kilted WandererMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

How long has he been Sir to you?

Could be he’s punishing you for something…

Hard to tell with out knowing your set up. But if it’s turning you off rather than on that will tell you something

By *ordflash heartMan 2 weeks ago

Motherwell

Sounds like you are getting totally fecked about. Not sure what sort of relationship but not something I would be keen to carry on with. Hope everything works out for you.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 2 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Arranged a meet with sir, made it a day he was free, even asked several times last week if he was still free. Took holidays from work, he told me what to pack. The day before he told me he'd be free around 5ish. Booked into the hotel and started getting ready. Messaged him several times but no reply - messages unread. Still not read them this morning. This is the third time he has done this when we've had hotel meets, yet we met a couple of weeks ago in a car park where I sucked dick. Totally frustrated right now."
You met once for car fun and this is the third time it's happened to you and you are still calling him sir !?

Usually a sub dom relationship is worked on from meeting regularly so I'd say perhaps you have been to trusting in giving this chance that title so easily .

east lothian

Thanks everyone, felt I just needed to vent off. Absolutely hate being ignored, there is just no need from a grown man.

By *parkle13Woman 2 weeks ago

Dundee

First time would have been the last . And doesn't matter what u call him he has no respect, ditch and move on

By *rwomble 56Man 2 weeks ago

Falkirk

That's a shocking way to behave I would look for someone in that dynamic but can also trust and treat you with respect after all its your body and your choices

By *idden Gem69Woman 2 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Deffo not a sir, sounds more like a twat... would be binned after the first time

By *lasgowHorseyMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Arranged a meet with sir, made it a day he was free, even asked several times last week if he was still free. Took holidays from work, he told me what to pack. The day before he told me he'd be free around 5ish. Booked into the hotel and started getting ready. Messaged him several times but no reply - messages unread. Still not read them this morning. This is the third time he has done this when we've had hotel meets, yet we met a couple of weeks ago in a car park where I sucked dick. Totally frustrated right now."

I was reading this and trying to keep an open mind but when I got to the "third time", i was like, WTF is she doing.

I don't care what the relationship you have with this guy, the guy is treating you like shit and after the first time, he should have been binned, no exception and calling the guy 'Sir' is the furthest thing that he should be called

By *orders CoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Kelso

"Thanks everyone, felt I just needed to vent off. Absolutely hate being ignored, there is just no need from a grown man. "

It certainly sounds like a massive lack of respect, even in a sub/dom relationship. Move on. We're always happy to chat about such matters xx

By *assy LassieWoman 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Are you saying you've booked and paid a hotel 3 times and he hasn't showed.

Or is he booking them. Either way it's madness and you need to move on

By *ookie69Man 2 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

Move on,

Hope you’re okay

By *ee69Man 2 weeks ago

glasgow

That’s terrible a would move on , unfortunately it happens a lot especially online , not just fab

Sorry again Mrs it gives us guys a bad rep

It will probably come across as sad lol but I have my fair share off no shows and ghosting here and on other things , a hope you move on and onward and upward , best a luck

By *tirling DarkCouple 2 weeks ago

Stirling

How many times had you met before you started calling him "Sir". This sounds like a completely fucked up Ds relationship.

east lothian

Thanks everyone, we had met a few times but on reflection I realise he didn't appear more than we met. He definitely does not deserve my trust, time or the title of sir. Sub's have feelings too and we deserve some respect.

By *tarmix2020Man 2 weeks ago

glasgow

Totally bizarre! Some absolute weirdos out there unfortunately.

Had similar this week “meet for social…have you got Snapchat?”

Send chapchat details, then just straight away get blocked.

Another one “you look great, I can travel to you..”

Ok when would suit…?

Message deleted.

By *lasgowHorseyMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Thanks everyone, we had met a few times but on reflection I realise he didn't appear more than we met. He definitely does not deserve my trust, time or the title of sir. Sub's have feelings too and we deserve some respect."

When you have the sub/dom relationship or similar etc…. Many don’t understand the intimate connection you both have and yes treated certain ways is only understood by both and it’s good to skim the edge and push each other.

Need to be honest, as I said previously, this ain’t part of that as when you do these things together you both know it’s what will get you both going and push you both excitedly further but this is no way part of that. He is treating you, thinking like you are something at the bottom of his feet and that just is not game.

There shouldn’t be no more chat about him, 100% bin, bin, bin and get in with your life and find someone else that you can have that connection and fun you desire

By *ittyScritchesWoman 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Anyone who expects to be referred to with an honorific after a handful of (patchy) meets / shags is a Dim, not a Dom.

Run far, run fast.

By *alcon43Woman 2 weeks ago

Paisley

You deserve better. Cut off all ties with this man. He doesn’t deserve to be called ‘Sir’ if this is how he treats you.

Subs should still respect themselves enough to walk away from these situations.

By *yrshirecurvesWoman 2 weeks ago

Irvine

You’re worth more than that mind fuckery. Don’t give him any more chances.

» Add a new message to this topic