FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > A huge thankyou

A huge thankyou

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i tried to post this below in views thread but it misses half the text off each line when i do so i`ll try it in this new thread,here goes

well where do i start?

firstly a huge thankyou to mrs hedo xxxxxxxxx

without her i would have been in a much bigger mess than i already was

a huge thankyou to bren for keeping in touch and finding out how i was doing xxxxxxxxx ( but it disnae mean am gonna pump you )

also huge thanks to dave and ronnie,view,stunna,saucys,_edonistsatplay,tands,u2forus2,maggie,jandj65,tompip,cunningbutshy,janda,robnbekki,69fun69 and ellie and john for all their mailed messages of support or phone calls/texts to mrs hedo,it means a huge amount and i`ve read every single message THANKYOU XXXXX

also a huge thankyou to every single person who posted in this thread ( although view should have titled it differently lol "biggest fud" woulda done ) THANKYOU EVERYONE XXXXXX

thankyou to anyone i may have missed who showed concern XXXXXXXXX

finally a huge thankyou to the staff at the hospital who made me well again ( well a bit better got a while to go yet ) they are the forgotten heroes at this time of year working round the clock no matter the day as do all our emergency services, a HUGE THANKYOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE xxxxxxxxxxxxx

what happened then?

well i`m not 100% sure but i`ve been feeling ill for weeks and generally run down,i thought i had bouts of manflu and just generally working to hard so thought i was burnt out

on tuesday night i was in alot of pain every bone in my body was throbbing,shivering like i had the flu and a banging sore head and i mean banging,i was also burning up

mrs hedo dragged me to nhs 24 who gave me antibiotics and sent me home,SERIOUSLY

wednesday morning i was much worse so my doctor arranged to see me first thing,he took one look at me and rushed me to a hospital 20 miles away better equipped to deal with my problem,i got 5 morphine injections before i even got out of A&E for the pain to slightly stabilise it,that on top of the pain relief the doctor administered for the journey there

within a couple of hours the hospital diagnosed my body was badly poisoned and traced the source as either a burst or leaking abcess or ulcer on or near my kidneys leaking poisoness puss into my bloodstream

so i had a 2 hr operation on my kidney to remove this and the puss and i spent 3 days being injected with antibiotics and IV drips to stabalise my tempertures and start killing the poisons

i`m out of the woods now but have a nurse visiting me at home for the next month to keep tabs on me and i aint allowed to do owt

but anyway i`m here i`m still full of pish and probably still some poison too lol

thankyou all for your huge support given to mrs hedo and myself and thankyou mrs hedo for being the biggest pain in the arse ever and forcing me to go to the doctors when i didn`t want to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mr H

XXX

p.s one good thing has came out of this,i aint had a fag for 4 days,so i`m going to try and continue this and hopefully i can quit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

nope still missing text and making no sense at my end,can anybody read it properly?

mr H

xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"nope still missing text and making no sense at my end,can anybody read it properly?

mr H

xxx"

kinda got the drift mr hedo u sure sound as tho u been thro the mill so glad it has all worked out well for u in the end tho altho i understand u have a long way to go im sure with help from ur loving family and all ur loving friends ur continue to get stronger and better everyday

tgc hunni

luv jacs

xxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope Mark, still missing parts of text...but got the gist of it.

Sounds like you were a lucky guy and hats off to Mrs H for pushing you to go to doc's.

Glad to see you feeling well enough to write a post, and over the moon to see you heading in the right direction.

Take care and wishing you a speedy recovery. Even minus a kidney looks like you can still produce enough to talk pish, so thats all good too lol!

Lots of love and kisses,

Tom & Pip xxx

The gist of it is, you are back with us and live to tell us the tale xxxxxxxx

thanks guys xxxxx

if anyone wants to try posting the message up to see if it will work properly for them i`ll mail it to them just let me know

ohh and tom i still got my kidnies mate just had the bad guy removed from it

mr H

xxx

scrub the last i`ve only gone and copy and pasted a link after i posted it and lost the bloody thing grrrrrrrrrrrrr

just a thought

why don't u do it in different sections

as i believe there is a limit of how many words you can put in one section

of a post

glad to see you on the mend xxxxx

guid to see yer dry soh still there gimp an see ye soon hun luv ye loads an nrs h xxxxxx job well done hunni xxxx

luv GOK xxxxxxx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

good tae have ye back mr hedo tho they still never gave ye a brain transplant while they had ye under - damn nhs cuts

lol joking aside glad yer on the mend hun and hope ye back to normal in new year xxxx

Mr H, just read the post, sorry to hear that you were/are poorly but very glad to hear your on the road to recovery, make sure you rest properly before you consider going back to work. Take care Mr & Mrs Hornyscots xxx

"i aint had a fag for 4 days,"

good news.... on my way ......

glad yu feeling better dude.

Just re read this thread on my mobile & ALL your message appears on there properly, with no bits missing. (Not saying it makes anymore sense though, ya fud!)

take care x

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

Now your back can i start calling you fuddete again plz.

But on the serious side i'm so glad you got home have known you both for some time now and not only from fabs but consider you dear friends.

Glad your on the mend and Mrs H dont wear your self out either i'm here if you need help JUST CALL ME.

I'll be thru soon to raid your cupboards as usual esp take all your fav biccys like one does heheheheh.

love ya babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxx brennie xxxxxxxxxx

Definatly got the gist of what happened Mr H, your a very lucky man. Hope you make a full and quick recovery.

And good luck with keeping off the ciggy's.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

only just found out what happened !! glad ur on mend and out of hospital . take care and shout if you or mrs hedo need anything at all . hgz for you both temp n bunk xx

hey mr hedo

got the jist of it..

welcome back mate.

safe to say mrs hedo saved your life.

well done mrs hedo!!!

get well soon mate

and look forward to your storys o pumpin

the nurses !!!

yeh i could read it, glad you are on the road to recovery and hope it will be a speedy one

and well done to mrs hedo, xxx

fucken hell wee man what a shock hope mrs h is looking after u now as am sure she is i could,nt beleave it when i read it hope your recovery is speedy maybe u need a wee week in the sun and that would do the world of good hope to see u soon take care xxxxxx l and g xxxxx

"nope still missing text and making no sense at my end,can anybody read it properly?

mr H

xxx"

have u ever made sence mark? lol

welcome home ya wee fud

By *tarbuck.Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

have just been reading the posts

have only chatted briefly in chat a few times, but really glad to see ur back home and hope u get back to 100% very soon!

best wishes for u all in the new year xxxxxxxxx

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

So glad to see and hear your getting better you both take care .xxxxxxxxxx

By *edonistsatplayCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth, North Brittany, France

Got the gist of the message mate... BIG HUG to the Mrs for dragging your sorry butt to the hospital!!

Guess your just laying there being fed chicken soup, whilst watching TV and waiting for a grope from the nurse eh?? - Somethings never change.......!!

Mega pleased your on the mend.. May I suggest a visit to a certain island to complete the healing process???

See you there one day, 3rd palm tree from the left, knock gently on the bottle of rum incase we are asleep and come on in......

Glad to hear your getting better hunni,

Take it easy and as others have said, anything I can do, just shout.

( I have a natty little nurses outfit if that helps )

Jezz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the best part of this is that u are here in person posting on the forums!!!! glad to see u back.... ps. scott says hope the nurse is wearing the appropriate attire, it will aid to your recovery lol xxxxxx

scary how quick it all happened eh !

makes you take a look at life and realise how short life is and u dont know wots wround the corner eh !

so glad to hear u are on the mend mr hedo... us wifies r good at nagging for a reason xxxxx well done mrs hedo xxxxx

Only just come back online and found out about u being poorly mr hedo - wow seems you've gone thru the mill and more. So glad to hear that you're on the mend and out of the woods, now you just need to get all better so u can enjoy the fun again!!! tc u and a well done mrs hedo for taking him to the drs!!!

"scary how quick it all happened eh !

makes you take a look at life and realise how short life is and u dont know wots wround the corner eh !"

no need to remind mr hedo about short life... glad your feeling better, if you arent up to going to hedonism II I will gladly go back in your place lol.

Glad to hear to are well and alive and kicking Mr Hedo

» Add a new message to this topic