FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fugy's New Year

Fugy's New Year

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was getting near to New Year's Eve. Fugy, son of Fugy, the world's favourite gnome was sitting at a bar just looking at his drink.

He just sat, staring at it, not looking up, and not drinking any of it.

Then, after about half an hour, a big grizzly oriental truck driver walks up to him.... takes the drink from poor Fugy, and just drinks it all down.

Fugy looked at the big yellow fellow, and burst into tears. The salty tear drops were rolling down his rosy red cheeks and onto his green waistcoat.

The truck driver looks aghast and says says, "Come on little man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand seeing short people crying."

"No, it's not that" said Fugy, "This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I'm late to my shop. I arrive to tell my staff that the recession means I have to let them all go and close the shop for good.

I boarded up the windows, tucked my kettle under my arm and headed back to my car. I got to the car park and found the car was gone. The police say they can do nothing.

I get a taxi to take me home. When I get to the front door of the house, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards in the taxi, which has just driven off.

I go into the house, I find next door's rhodesian ridgeback, the love of my life, sleeping with Toon's pekinese, Foo Foo.

I leave home and come to this bar. And when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

Poor Fugy....poor oriental truck driver

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol stu..brilliant mate

and a happy new year to ye !

"lol stu..brilliant mate

and a happy new year to ye !"

and you have a good one too

poor fugy......

but I was mildy aroused when yu mentioned him boarding his windows.. he a strong muscled packed gnome....

put a smile on ma face

stu you are wasted down on that farm

mrs h xxxx

"

poor fugy......

but I was mildy aroused when yu mentioned him boarding his windows.. he a strong muscled packed gnome...."

only interested in one of his muscles

» Add a new message to this topic