FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Peter Pan Profiles

Peter Pan Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are we the only ones that notice a number of couples and singles profiles where the age never seems to go up?

Maybe they think nobody will notice they've been the same age for the last 4 years

Don't see any point in telling fibs about how old you are to get meets. You always get found out eventually.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In your profile you fill in your age. So are some peeps changing it every year then???

By *exyducksCouple  over a year ago

west coast

i thought it was just us that thought this also dont see the point in lying about it what else they got to hide ???????

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I don't understand it if people think they can pass for younger would it not be better putting down your real age that way you get loads of nice compliments when people tell you you dont look your age

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Only time I've ever lied about my age was when I was 16/17 so I could get served in the pub

Used to play with a guy who was 38....he's still 38 pmsl!!

Maybe they use a different age so the wife never finds out

"Used to play with a guy who was 38....he's still 38 pmsl!! "
well it was only last week and i am 38

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Only time I've ever lied about my age was when I was 16/17 so I could get served in the pub "

Seen plenty of younger guys make there profiles older too.

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

i put my age as 48 but im 96 really ....im what is known as a cilf or corpse id like to f**k.........i am joking btw im not a necrophile

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

nnooooooo, my profile is going to age soon... and I'm not overly chuffed at the thought... but I did have a lovely birthday present lol

But I agree, no point lying about age. Altho I do always get told I don't look my age - theres quite a few half blind guide dogs up here

"nnooooooo, my profile is going to age soon... and I'm not overly chuffed at the thought... but I did have a lovely birthday present lol

But I agree, no point lying about age. Altho I do always get told I don't look my age - theres quite a few half blind guide dogs up here "

mine changes next week , cant wait to be in the over the hill club

"nnooooooo, my profile is going to age soon... and I'm not overly chuffed at the thought... but I did have a lovely birthday present lol

But I agree, no point lying about age. Altho I do always get told I don't look my age - theres quite a few half blind guide dogs up here mine changes next week , cant wait to be in the over the hill club "

Well you need to grow up sometime lol

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

i just cant be arsed with fibbing about my age .too much effort,you will get sussed out and you also need a good memory to rember what you said lol !

there are some folks in there 20s who act like they are passed it ,and there are much older folks with very young and fresh outlook on life . end of the day i am what i am as the great songs says !

I'm regularly told that I don't look 70!

But I agree, no point lying about age. Altho I do always get told I don't look my age - theres quite a few half blind guide dogs up here mine changes next week , cant wait to be in the over the hill club Well you need to grow up sometime lol "

I'm saving growing up for my next life just in case there is only the dress rehearsal.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm growing old disgracefully and couldn't care less lol.

I hit 40 next year and am looking forward to it

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"I hit 40 next year and am looking forward to it "

It's nothing exciting mate i been 40 for last 2 years.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

can think of one...

on another site he was at least the same age, if not older than me... he is now 6 years younger

swinging is taking years off him

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Well i wonder if this was aimed at me dont think so BUT ive never bothered changing my age cant be ar..ed but i make no secret of it when i go to meets and they have the choice of meeting again or not.And any one checking my profile will see im still the same age on it as i started with anyway whats age its only a number

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 28/04/13 09:04:51]

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

I thought your age changes automatically on here. It does with us. So if your age never changes on your profile then someone is changing it back.

I just think 45 is very me, very on trend, suits me, i like 45,,lol

"Well i wonder if this was aimed at me dont think so BUT ive never bothered changing my age cant be ar..ed but i make no secret of it when i go to meets and they have the choice of meeting again or not.And any one checking my profile will see im still the same age on it as i started with anyway whats age its only a number "

Why would it be specifically aimed at you when we've never met or been in touch with you?

To have your age stay the same you'd have to change it every year which seems more bother than letting it change itself when it should.

Age is indeed just a number but we prefer to see the proper number to begin with when we're meeting people.

Too many tell fibs to get meets with younger people who would normally rule them out because they are outwith their ranges.

"I thought your age changes automatically on here. It does with us. So if your age never changes on your profile then someone is changing it back. "

I.ve been at group meets and parties where thank god, age ranges were not at all an issue.

That said, i get why its maybe vital on a site, in a search for your perfect meet, whatever!

28 when yer 30, or 30 when yer 28 in a busy party for example,,naked,,,both game for a laugh, and she says, wohhh hang on, how old are you fit man that i been wanting to jump all night, or vica a versa? Seriously?

Yep, seriously.

If it's not an issue then why lie about it in the first place? Vanity? Want to meet ppl who wouldn't normally meet you?

Meeting on the pretence of a fib is wrong in our books.

If you think it's ok then good for you. Go for it

Ok, i read the forums quite regularly, hot topics are generally, timewasters, fakes and people being royally dicked about.

With that comes swingers utterly pissed off with their swinging lot.

What u2 find truelly troubling, off-puting, is someone claiming to be, (for example) 40yrs old when after checking birth certs etc, they are in fact 42yrs old?

Im being pedantic but you started it,,lol

We're not being pedantic at all.

Telling fibs about age to get someone to meet you IS timewasting as far as we're concerned.

We'll assume you fib about yours

It's always going to be different at socials and parties etc but when setting up our profile I decided I didn't really want to meet guys older than 50 - I'm not saying I wouldn't - I mean I'd still 'do' George Clooney - but in general we all have to set our boundaries somewhere!

Does it really matter, I mean come on, have u seen some of the profile pics on here? they would keep trading standards busy for months

Hence why its important to meet and decide for yourself re pics, age, verification etc etc

"We're not being pedantic at all.

Telling fibs about age to get someone to meet you IS timewasting as far as we're concerned.

We'll assume you fib about yours "

lol, you think i protesteth too much?

Often accused of being too serious, but i see this thread as a fun thread either way. I appreciate its a message limiting spec on anyones profile,its swinging and accomplished liars succeed on here just as much as honest up front genuine people.

Ages on profiles are on an each to their own the same as some say curvy when others would think fat.Profile text fits in as well when some say we are a hot couple or a sexy couple when others would think wow what a pair of ugly fuckers , its all up to the profile holder as to how they advertise themselves , each to their own

If ever there was an example of why scots swinging and forum hypocracy shows itself, this might be it as an example.

As i said before, in the great scheme of things negative that we all deal with on here, accurately what yer age is aint even in the top ten, fakes, timewasters, idle browsers, fake her, fake them, webcam exhibitionists, on 2 weeks must have a meet or im leaving,look at our hot pics but we dont actually swing,chat onlys and lets not miss the dedicated coffee drinkers.

Instashag im not, swinger i very am, but when threads go at people who are the real genuine swingers and skip past the pains in the ass,clueless been here 5mins and generally run riot on here, because,,,because woooh look wat we found, say they are 42 but really they are 45,,is that rrrreally wats up with this scene? Really?

"because woooh look wat we found, say they are 42 but really they are 45,,is that rrrreally wats up with this scene? Really?"

In our opinion, yes, it's one of the many things.

Fibs are fibs. Don't see any need for it.

"because woooh look wat we found, say they are 42 but really they are 45,,is that rrrreally wats up with this scene? Really?

In our opinion, yes, it's one of the many things.

Fibs are fibs. Don't see any need for it."

A couple within your strict age limit inviting you both to a meet in the hoose 2 miles away, or a couple with hot pics in a luxury suite in hotel a mile away one year over age limit,,,,where dyou go?

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

A couple of years wouldn't bother me tbh but I do know for a fact someone on here that's knocked 10 yrs off his age

"A couple of years wouldn't bother me tbh but I do know for a fact someone on here that's knocked 10 yrs off his age "
I think a year or two off is fine but when people knock off like ten years that's a bit much especially when the face tells a different story ..either that or a tough paper round lol

"A couple within your strict age limit inviting you both to a meet in the hoose 2 miles away, or a couple with hot pics in a luxury suite in hotel a mile away one year over age limit,,,,where dyou go?"

ffs. lol

I know it says peter pan at the top but lets not go down the hypothetical fairytale route as it could drag on a while.

We have our age preferences up for a reason. Our profile shows our proper ages. We see no need for others to lie about theirs to get meets.

You obviously don't agree with us and have no trouble pretending you're younger. That's entirely your choice to keep up the pretence.

"A couple of years wouldn't bother me tbh but I do know for a fact someone on here that's knocked 10 yrs off his age "

Exactly, and he's far from alone.

"I think a year or two off is fine "

Why is that fine?

Possibly to get under someones age filters?

What do you tell them when you eventually meet?

"A couple within your strict age limit inviting you both to a meet in the hoose 2 miles away, or a couple with hot pics in a luxury suite in hotel a mile away one year over age limit,,,,where dyou go?

ffs. lol

I know it says peter pan at the top but lets not go down the hypothetical fairytale route as it could drag on a while.

We have our age preferences up for a reason. Our profile shows our proper ages. We see no need for others to lie about theirs to get meets.

You obviously don't agree with us and have no trouble pretending you're younger. That's entirely your choice to keep up the pretence."

Its the hotel eh,,lol

"I think a year or two off is fine

Why is that fine?

What do you tell them when you eventually meet?"

We all know many people do it to get around filters I have age filtered on and have said I will meet the right people give or take a few years ...but not ten lol

Why is that fine?

I met someone last week, looked ten yrs younger, actually a year older,, how dyou check?

Like rings on a tree trunk?

glasgow

Hey knotty,s didnt mean to upset u hope ur not to offended

glasgow

right folks u look at my profile check how many years ive been on here it doesny take a feckin maths degree to work out i am a wee bit older . You all have a lovely day what ever yer doin

glasgow

An hey legzz words of wisdom as usal

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 28/04/13 16:44:37]

Sod it, how did you find out??

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Ditto and nothing can be done since you can't prove it so just put whatever age you feel like since no one can perove your not lol

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"A couple of years wouldn't bother me tbh but I do know for a fact someone on here that's knocked 10 yrs off his age

Ditto and nothing can be done since you can't prove it so just put whatever age you feel like since no one can perove your not lol"

Haha I could prove it since I lived with him for 7 years..... But hey it keeps him happy I guess....

"Are we the only ones that notice a number of couples and singles profiles where the age never seems to go up?

Maybe they think nobody will notice they've been the same age for the last 4 years

Don't see any point in telling fibs about how old you are to get meets. You always get found out eventually.

"

got one guy in my hotlist who is going backwards, he's lost seven years in the six I've been on here.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Why is that fine?

Tell them they look terrible and you not shagging them

OR tell them they look great and shag them!

Too many are hung up on age, its how they look that decides the outcome....

"Hey knotty,s didnt mean to upset u hope ur not to offended "

Not in the slightest

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Im gonna change my age to 60+ and see if anyone notices or wether I get any nice compliments...at least it will make me mire desirable to those who are looking for older males for cuckold fun lol

"A couple within your strict age limit inviting you both to a meet in the hoose 2 miles away, or a couple with hot pics in a luxury suite in hotel a mile away one year over age limit,,,,where dyou go?

ffs. lol

You obviously don't agree with us and have no trouble pretending you're younger. That's entirely your choice to keep up the pretence."

Most that are guilty of what you noticed generally wont be pinging up on here saying one word about it.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

If you meet them and think they look awful....

Dont shag them!!!

Regardless of their feckin age

» Add a new message to this topic