FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Confused???!!!!

Confused???!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inner-Ella OP   Woman  over a year ago

tayside

I've been looking thru a few profiles and just wondered a few guys have their profile down as being straight but have quite a few TV/TS on their friends list.

Am I just thinking too much or does this actually mean that they are bi-curious but just haven't realised it or wanting to admit it yet lol

ok my random thought for the day is over lol

xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issCognitoWoman  over a year ago

secret location near glasgow

Sounds like they are as confused as u seem to be by it all lol xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I will add a fab lookin Tv to friends list, as that a fellow swinging friend, no bi desires involved at all, just admiration for someone doing a fab job of looking fem.

Simply that.

T xx

Many tv/cross-dressers I know are straight. xxx

i always wondered this too...as a few guys ive spoke to claim they are straight but they have met a t/v...im confused cause isnt a t/v still a man?? maybe im missing something..lol

I've met Jenna Jaimeson, does'nt automatically mean i F...ed her though, does that help? lol

T xx

i have friend of all persuations, on here and in my life. that dont mean ive shagged em!

but ive found loadsa guys that hit on me are listed as str8, its so that str8 cpls arent put off by them.

Have also notice that woman who have single guys on there profile

says they aren't looking for any

ant got a clue in what's that about

either bi or str8 .... TV's have my utmost respect as they have more balls than me.......

it's a cruel world and takes guts to walk into socials/pubs etc etc all glammed up.......and they always look stunning...

good on em xxxxxxx

By *inner-Ella OP   Woman  over a year ago

tayside

I totally agree View and if anyone has ever been down the Gay strip in Manchester, they have the most stunning TV/TS's i've ever seen...they make me jealous lol

xx

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"Have also notice that woman who have single guys on there profile

"

As was mentioned before... it doesn't mean anything! We dont meet single guys to play but doesn't mean to say we wont speak to any at socials then in time add them as friends?

A

By *rouble and strifeCouple  over a year ago

Nr Glasgow

hubby has asked me to tell that we have single guys as friends but he isnt a poof

"Have also notice that woman who have single guys on there profile

"

Good for you, well spotted, its in an effort to make being on here manageable, god help the solo female or couple who innocently signs into here and says yes to all options, "single males", etc, because it rapidly becomes an unmanageable thing, i had a gang bang in events other day, 22 messages to sort and for a laugh i asked the short and bare minimum type messagers an ask to be invited to their next fixture, soon shuts em up,lol

T xx

im amazed at the ammount of mail i get from "straight" guys who think they are still straight after being with a tv??????

me and an FB would LOVE to play with a TS if theres any out there......?

it's a tricky question really.

i have alot of admiration for the tv's,especially those who go out in public. i have played with a few, and omg do they know how to play! lol

as a bi guy on here i get alot of messages from "straight" guys who want me to perform for them but not give anything back.if a profile says the guy is straight my first question is always "why does your profile say your straight?" a reply like "ive never tried it before and im curious" is usually the answer, but as SOLO DINO points out its so the straight single ladies and couples are not put off.

theres nothing wrong with enjoying the best of both worlds,but i like honesty too.

If a person has a TV/CD on thier friends list do not think this implies that the list's owner is in anyway bi if his details say he is strait.

Surely its the person who is a friend not thier sexuality ......what is inside a person is far more important that the persona they show outside.

[Removed by poster at 04/01/10 16:05:41]

I am a straight male who has accepted a friend invite from a tv,just because i am not looking for tv's does not mean i cannot chat or be friends with one.

i agree with the 2 guys above, but when its straight on the profile, then i get a msg sayin can i suck your cock, i think, couldnt u even add 1 more line to that to explain.....

obv not.

i did got a couple of them myself but i didnt reply as iam very straight as clearly stated in profile

it may of been a mistake in there book to mail me

no harm done

» Add a new message to this topic