FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > WELL WELL WELL

WELL WELL WELL

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well where do i start male looking to host a party this weekend we do all the work get 3 couples and 2 bi fems then he said he has the flu and cant host but he has a meet on every nite since monday then he blocked us changed his name the next day and u wonder why people get pissed off happy swinging l and g xxxx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

didnt u post this yesterday???

no if u read the post yestersday u would have known xxx

no i did read ur post where u named the person involved.... i realise ur pissed off but not sure y u feel another post is necessary......

its a shame this has happened but not uncommon unfortunately xx

we must have felt it necessary to post a diffrent one today 10 people been let down 2 people changed work shift and one had to arrange baby sitters some people on here just dont care thats why we fell necessary to speak out xxx

yip as i said not uncommon unfortunately!!! its the weird and wonderful world of swinging x

u just gotta move on..........sadly its part n parcel of swinging.

Perhaps the moral of the story is you can't depend on anyone but yourself to organise and host things like this in the future. What has happened is unfortunate but very often inevitable in this game. xx

i remember a post about someone saying not very nice things about someone else and everyone was like aaww thats bad thats no nice....

till the other person posted there side.....

storys have 2 sides to them.. and its between u and the other person naming and shaming them on here yesterday is not the way to go ....

Fully sympathise with your plan turning bad.

Guys have truely got to,when given a chance to party,go that extra yard to make it happen,and not do this "people juggling" nonsense, it will only leave those guilty of it with the Worst reputation.

T xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Well where do i start male looking to host a party this weekend we do all the work get 3 couples and 2 bi fems then he said he has the flu and cant host but he has a meet on every nite since monday then he blocked us changed his name the next day and u wonder why people get pissed off happy swinging l and g xxxx"

You posted this the other day too,at least this time you didn't name him.

However, the other person is a member too, and bad mouthing someone is unacceptable.

People get let down on these sort of sites, you can either move on and find someone else to play with or let it take over your life for days.

I know which one we would do.