FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Alistair Campbell..

Alistair Campbell..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So....Tony's little toad was at the Chillcot Enquiry yesterday...... apparently he has no regrets about the lead up to the Iraq war, and neither he, or Tone, did anything wrong. As for the "Dossier"...he stands by every word and tells us that as a country Britain should be proud.......

I feel so proud now I think I'll just have to go out and buy a flag...just so I can salute it and sing God Save our Tony.....

Tossers....the lot of them....or is it just me????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just you bud pmsl G

what politicians lying and covering their arses? really? what's the world coming to? Money, power, greed, big companies runing everything, any excuse will do. bad news-have you seen Avatar lol apparently this same story will still be happening in the future as it did in the past. Jail them all I say but of course that is not going to happen.

See the first party to hold up their hands and say "we made a mistake" and to actually listen to ideas of other parties instead of going straight on the offensive will get my vote.

Unfortunatly, that will never happen.

They are never wrong and will never use the ideas of others, in fact they seem to go against the other parties ideas just for the sake of it!

They all the same, they are in it for the money, the expenses and the well paid quango job once they retire from been an MP.

Steve

I hate politics and im not a man of violence but one person i would love to slap would be Alastair Darling,i wish someone would put a rocket up his arse and light it then as he took to the air heading towards his own Uranus i would shout out ARSEHOLE..ok i feel better now,what was the question.

» Add a new message to this topic