FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Skinny48's fab flirt post

Skinny48's fab flirt post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Everyone who knows him knows he loves nothing better than to flirt with the ladies on fab so im dedicating him his very own flirt post ...knock yourself out Skinny have fun

Come on ladies come n have a wee flirt n make an old man happy lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Everyone who knows him knows he loves nothing better than to flirt with the ladies on fab so im dedicating him his very own flirt post ...knock yourself out Skinny have fun

Come on ladies come n have a wee flirt n make an old man happy lol "

Thank you I don't really flirt that much now But I may start again with this thread Don't think a lot of lady,s will come flirt with a old guy lol xx

Can I show my bum here then lol xxx

"Everyone who knows him knows he loves nothing better than to flirt with the ladies on fab so im dedicating him his very own flirt post ...knock yourself out Skinny have fun

Come on ladies come n have a wee flirt n make an old man happy lol Thank you I don't really flirt that much now But I may start again with this thread Don't think a lot of lady,s will come flirt with a old guy lol xx"

you don't flirt much ? aye right il crack the jokes

My first lady xxx

By *risky4somesCouple  over a year ago

Near glasgow

Hey skinny you still got your clothes on ... You having trouble getting them off? I can give you a hand

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Show us your willy.....

Thats as flirty as i get....

"Hey skinny you still got your clothes on ... You having trouble getting them off? I can give you a hand "
That would be lovely if you help me take them off Like your pictures xx

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

naw his sexy bum will do for starters

Near glasgow

"Hey skinny you still got your clothes on ... You having trouble getting them off? I can give you a hand That would be lovely if you help me take them off Like your pictures xx"

Why thank you kind sir... They were quite fun to take

"Show us your willy.....

Thats as flirty as i get.... "

don't do cock on a first date Foe not even for someone as sexy as you xxx

"naw his sexy bum will do for starters "
your wish my lady does it look big in them lol xxx

Near glasgow

"naw his sexy bum will do for starters your wish my lady does it look big in them lol xxx"

Can only really tell by having a wee feel

"naw his sexy bum will do for starters your wish my lady does it look big in them lol xxx

Can only really tell by having a wee feel "

Same here with your But it look great in them panties you have on A real treat to the eyes xxxx

Near glasgow

"naw his sexy bum will do for starters your wish my lady does it look big in them lol xxx

Can only really tell by having a wee feel Same here with your But it look great in them panties you have on A real treat to the eyes xxxx "

Hehe love a peachy bum

Can only really tell by having a wee feel Same here with your But it look great in them panties you have on A real treat to the eyes xxxx

Hehe love a peachy bum "

You took the word right out my mouth Bum are my thing I love them So much I can play with them all nite and not get fed up xxxx

Near glasgow

Can only really tell by having a wee feel Same here with your But it look great in them panties you have on A real treat to the eyes xxxx

Hehe love a peachy bum You took the word right out my mouth Bum are my thing I love them So much I can play with them all nite and not get fed up xxxx"

I like hands first but my hubby is definitely a bum man lol

Hehe love a peachy bum You took the word right out my mouth Bum are my thing I love them So much I can play with them all nite and not get fed up xxxx Good man He must like your xxx

I like hands first but my hubby is definitely a bum man lol "

Thanks MissD for making a old man happy Iv forgot how to flirt I need look at other men for tips But will pick it up again soon xxx

Near glasgow

"Thanks MissD for making a old man happy Iv forgot how to flirt I need look at other men for tips But will pick it up again soon xxx"

You seem to be doing a not bad job at flirting all by yourself lol

"Thanks MissD for making a old man happy Iv forgot how to flirt I need look at other men for tips But will pick it up again soon xxx

You seem to be doing a not bad job at flirting all by yourself lol "

Very rusty now pmsl In bed just now Think how can I get better Really nice boxers on Tight and hold really well I can show you some time xxxx

Near glasgow

Oh you'd make me blush

"

Oh you'd make me blush "

Soz was just letting know about my boxers I love underwear I like your,s the way it cut round your lovely bum Just covering it and no more Really sweet xxxx

Near glasgow

"

Oh you'd make me blush Soz was just letting know about my boxers I love underwear I like your,s the way it cut round your lovely bum Just covering it and no more Really sweet xxxx "

I love undies.. I have loads n loads of sexy stuff .... And a guy in tight boxers... Mmmmm

"

Oh you'd make me blush Soz was just letting know about my boxers I love underwear I like your,s the way it cut round your lovely bum Just covering it and no more Really sweet xxxx

I love undies.. I have loads n loads of sexy stuff .... And a guy in tight boxers... Mmmmm "

I will show you See what you think xxx

Near glasgow

Very tasty... Just had to go fab a couple of pics

"Very tasty... Just had to go fab a couple of pics "
Thank you xxxxxx

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Bit early for me to flirt... Will return once I've woken up

I like to say something so I will say it here. I don't flirt or tease any more then the next man. I talk funny to women if I see a beautiful lady I say so, I like underwear so again I say it. Iv never had that shies. I know it just a laff and most women don't really fancy me now I can't help the way I am not doing anything wrong Some times I feel I can't do any thing right here.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I like to say something so I will say it here. I don't flirt or tease any more then the next man. I talk funny to women if I see a beautiful lady I say so, I like underwear so again I say it. Iv never had that shies. I know it just a laff and most women don't really fancy me now I can't help the way I am not doing anything wrong Some times I feel I can't do any thing right here. "

Aw that's no good I was looking forward to a wee flirt just relax and enjoy hunni

"I like to say something so I will say it here. I don't flirt or tease any more then the next man. I talk funny to women if I see a beautiful lady I say so, I like underwear so again I say it. Iv never had that shies. I know it just a laff and most women don't really fancy me now I can't help the way I am not doing anything wrong Some times I feel I can't do any thing right here.

Aw that's no good I was looking forward to a wee y

flirt just relax and enjoy hunni "

You can flirt with me anyday cutie if you ever reply lmao

"I like to say something so I will say it here. I don't flirt or tease any more then the next man. I talk funny to women if I see a beautiful lady I say so, I like underwear so again I say it. Iv never had that shies. I know it just a laff and most women don't really fancy me now I can't help the way I am not doing anything wrong Some times I feel I can't do any thing right here.

Aw that's no good I was looking forward to a wee flirt just relax and enjoy hunni "

Thank you That was sweet And you are a lovely lady Big hugs Xxxxx

One last thing before I put this to bed I was ask to take the shirt off And I think the hole thing was really funny And ppl should treat as a laff Had my say so back to my flirting And there will be not pictures without boxers ladies So stop asking What kind of man do you think I am pmsl lol xxxxxxx

Near glasgow

"One last thing before I put this to bed I was ask to take the shirt off And I think the hole thing was really funny And ppl should treat as a laff Had my say so back to my flirting And there will be not pictures without boxers ladies So stop asking What kind of man do you think I am pmsl lol xxxxxxx"

Damn... Ok il stop mailing you with my naked boxer requests ( walks away hanging their head in disappointment)

"One last thing before I put this to bed I was ask to take the shirt off And I think the hole thing was really funny And ppl should treat as a laff Had my say so back to my flirting And there will be not pictures without boxers ladies So stop asking What kind of man do you think I am pmsl lol xxxxxxx

Damn... Ok il stop mailing you with my naked boxer requests ( walks away hanging their head in disappointment) "

I just remember I show my bum But it was just a small one lol xxx Looking lovely today again lady How do your keep So young looking xxxx

Near glasgow

"One last thing before I put this to bed I was ask to take the shirt off And I think the hole thing was really funny And ppl should treat as a laff Had my say so back to my flirting And there will be not pictures without boxers ladies So stop asking What kind of man do you think I am pmsl lol xxxxxxx

Damn... Ok il stop mailing you with my naked boxer requests ( walks away hanging their head in disappointment) I just remember I show my bum But it was just a small one lol xxx Looking lovely today again lady How do your keep So young looking xxxx"

You got your spy cameras on me???... Lol

Damn... Ok il stop mailing you with my naked boxer requests ( walks away hanging their head in disappointment) I just remember I show my bum But it was just a small one lol xxx Looking lovely today again lady How do your keep So young looking xxxx

You got your spy cameras on me???... Lol "

I wish I would never leave my home then xxx

Near glasgow

Damn... Ok il stop mailing you with my naked boxer requests ( walks away hanging their head in disappointment) I just remember I show my bum But it was just a small one lol xxx Looking lovely today again lady How do your keep So young looking xxxx

You got your spy cameras on me???... Lol I wish I would never leave my home then xxx"

Lol your such a sweetie

You got your spy cameras on me???... Lol I wish I would never leave my home then xxx

Lol your such a sweetie "

And you are a lovely lady to spend time making me feel good about my self It nice to feel wanted It such a nice feeling all warm inside xxxxxx

Near glasgow

You got your spy cameras on me???... Lol I wish I would never leave my home then xxx

Lol your such a sweetie And you are a lovely lady to spend time making me feel good about my self It nice to feel wanted It such a nice feeling all warm inside xxxxxx"

It's no bother , love to chat to someone who has a sense of humour and now that I'm off sick il be really bored and be on the forums all the time- youl be sick of me by next week lol

Lol your such a sweetie And you are a lovely lady to spend time making me feel good about my self It nice to feel wanted It such a nice feeling all warm inside xxxxxx

It's no bother , love to chat to someone who has a sense of humour and now that I'm off sick il be really bored and be on the forums all the time- youl be sick of me by next week lol "

Are you in bed I need soap for my mind now mmmmm xxx

Near glasgow

Lol your such a sweetie And you are a lovely lady to spend time making me feel good about my self It nice to feel wanted It such a nice feeling all warm inside xxxxxx

It's no bother , love to chat to someone who has a sense of humour and now that I'm off sick il be really bored and be on the forums all the time- youl be sick of me by next week lol Are you in bed I need soap for my mind now mmmmm xxx"

You probably do still need soap for your dirty mind but no, I'm just out from the doctors

It's no bother , love to chat to someone who has a sense of humour and now that I'm off sick il be really bored and be on the forums all the time- youl be sick of me by next week lol Are you in bed I need soap for my mind now mmmmm xxx

You probably do still need soap for your dirty mind but no, I'm just out from the doctors "

Mind I am here if you need some TLC I will come running.xxxx

Near glasgow

It's no bother , love to chat to someone who has a sense of humour and now that I'm off sick il be really bored and be on the forums all the time- youl be sick of me by next week lol Are you in bed I need soap for my mind now mmmmm xxx

You probably do still need soap for your dirty mind but no, I'm just out from the doctors Mind I am here if you need some TLC I will come running.xxxx "

Think the hubby will have that covered especially as he works for Nhs .... But hey a girl can never have too much TLC

You probably do still need soap for your dirty mind but no, I'm just out from the doctors Mind I am here if you need some TLC I will come running.xxxx

Think the hubby will have that covered especially as he works for Nhs .... But hey a girl can never have too much TLC "

pmsl well I did offer and as you say You can never have to much lol xx,

Well not a lot of flirting going on to day. Well not in this thread. Lol xxx

"Well not a lot of flirting going on to day. Well not in this thread. Lol xxx "
Aww no is it not working ?thought you'd get loads of attention here

"Well not a lot of flirting going on to day. Well not in this thread. Lol xxx Aww no is it not working ?thought you'd get loads of attention here "
Don't you worry about me As you know I never go short of that Even for a old guy pass it as you say So plzzz don't worry urself I am fine xxx

"Well not a lot of flirting going on to day. Well not in this thread. Lol xxx Aww no is it not working ?thought you'd get loads of attention here Don't you worry about me As you know I never go short of that Even for a old guy pass it as you say So plzzz don't worry urself I am fine xxx"
dont you worry cause i aint worrying lol

"Well not a lot of flirting going on to day. Well not in this thread. Lol xxx Aww no is it not working ?thought you'd get loads of attention here Don't you worry about me As you know I never go short of that Even for a old guy pass it as you say So plzzz don't worry urself I am fine xxxdont you worry cause i aint worrying lol "
Sorry must have pick up your last post wrong It sound worried this was0 not work Just need to go back to pm and my phone them I put a wee picture of my unread mail But someone done that last week You know me never a show off xxx

Right back to my wee happy thread

Think it old guyABS to nite Girls

Well MissB think some one put the kiss of death on your thread such a good thread to ,not to worry we dance a other day Have you change to a,man on your AV then can see it good But look great I think

» Add a new message to this topic