FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > A.T.M....

A.T.M....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Anyone ever tried Ass to mouth? What about MTA mouth to ass? I have to say I've tried neither lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone ever tried Ass to mouth? What about MTA mouth to ass? I have to say I've tried neither lol"

Both...

Yes mouth to ass is nice enjoyable The rest I don't really understand you

Ninja

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Done MTA once or twice

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

ATM is where I withdraw cash from the bank...

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Me as well an no a feckin contortunist

ATM is when you take your cock out the persons ass and the person or another person then sucks your cock

Pretty Nasty lol

Not on my to do list anyway. Wouldnt wanna kiss a woman after her arse has been in her mouth. I like kissing too much

"ATM is when you take your cock out the persons ass and the person or another person then sucks your cock

Pretty Nasty lol

Not on my to do list anyway. Wouldnt wanna kiss a woman after her arse has been in her mouth. I like kissing too much

"

Why you just take off you condom. don't you kiss after a woman after she suck you off ? If I kiss a round a lady,s ring do we kiss after that There dirty anal and clean anal.In my book

"

Why you just take off you condom. don't you kiss after a woman after she suck you off ? If I kiss a round a lady,s ring do we kiss after that There dirty anal and clean anal.In my book "

Hmmm yeah never thought of that. But then that defeats the whole purpose of it being ass to mouth doesnt it?. Cos it would be condom to ass, cock to mouth. Yeah I kiss a woman after she suck me off. Doesnt bother me

Ok thanks for explaining. Not realy into anal tbh so wouldnt know and never kissed around a womans ring so until I meet someone who makes me wanna do it. I wont know. But I'll try not to say Never. Which book is that then?

"

Why you just take off you condom. don't you kiss after a woman after she suck you off ? If I kiss a round a lady,s ring do we kiss after that There dirty anal and clean anal.In my book

Hmmm yeah never thought of that. But then that defeats the whole purpose of it being ass to mouth doesnt it?. Cos it would be condom to ass, cock to mouth. Yeah I kiss a woman after she suck me off. Doesnt bother me

Ok thanks for explaining. Not realy into anal tbh so wouldnt know and never kissed around a womans ring so until I meet someone who makes me wanna do it. I wont know. But I'll try not to say Never. Which book is that then?

"

pmsl.always safe sex bud And your not getting my book make your own lol And always try something new

"ATM is when you take your cock out the persons ass and the person or another person then sucks your cock

Pretty Nasty lol

"

I'll have you know my arse tastes like candy

"

pmsl.always safe sex bud And your not getting my book make your own lol And always try something new "

Can't get safer than NO sex lol

Come on man. Just a wee read, I'll no show nobody. You got something to hide like? is it a dear diary kinda book?

Good attitude to have. Dont knock anything it til one tries it first. So on that note

Do ya fancy trying something new and letting me see this book?

"

I'll have you know my arse tastes like candy "

Id absolutely love to....id suck that candy right out your fart box.....but im a darkie so im " shit out of luck"

"

Id absolutely love to....id suck that candy right out your fart box.....but im a darkie so im " shit out of luck" "

lovely words put me right in mood for making beautiful music with a lady You silver tongue smooothy ( fart box ) pmsl lol

edinburgh

"Done MTA once or twice "
I bet you have lol dirty berty bugger! xxx

edinburgh

"

Id absolutely love to....id suck that candy right out your fart box.....but im a darkie so im " shit out of luck" lovely words put me right in mood for making beautiful music with a lady You silver tongue smooothy ( fart box ) pmsl lol "

hahahahahahahaha you two are as bad as each other! How is it im always getting banned from the forums when you guys are worse than me! Lol

» Add a new message to this topic