Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lba couple1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Sitting at home late Saturday night, are you

1....having a great night

2....... Bored

3...ll got kids no choice

4..... Got no bottle to ask for. Meet

At some point in life I have been all 4, tonight I'm ok I'm watching Glastonbury having a wee vodka, sitting with the man I love, but I'm fortunate, life hasn't always been this good. If your home alone big hugs from me , hang in there, it gets better xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Home Alone. And life is shit .xxx.

Hi, non-bored, nae kids,,,enjoyed the Rolling Stones once the top tracks got played,,

Not fussed about meets currently

"Sitting at home late Saturday night, are you

1....having a great night

2....... Bored

3...ll got kids no choice

4..... Got no bottle to ask for. Meet

At some point in life I have been all 4, tonight I'm ok I'm watching Glastonbury having a wee vodka, sitting with the man I love, but I'm fortunate, life hasn't always been this good. If your home alone big hugs from me , hang in there, it gets better xx"

Really lovely post Hope you enjoy Glastonbury and have a great nite with your man xxxx

1. No

2. Yes

3. None

4. I've twisted my knee so cannae move let alone do all those positions I do in a meet

"Home Alone. And life is shit .xxx. "
Lusty,,,goodness,, not like you, xx

glasgow

Aww lusty , big hugs from us xxxxxxx

glasgow

She wants.... Sorry to hear your knees not good .. Big hugs to you xxxxxx

"Home Alone. And life is shit .xxx. Lusty,,,goodness,, not like you, xx "
I mean its not like you to say that xx

"She wants.... Sorry to hear your knees not good .. Big hugs to you xxxxxx"

Aw thank you, appreciate it

"Home Alone. And life is shit .xxx. Lusty,,,goodness,, not like you, xx "

I know. Just feel like giving up.

glasgow

Never give up , life is full of surprises. Xxx

"Home Alone. And life is shit .xxx. Lusty,,,goodness,, not like you, xx

I know. Just feel like giving up. "

Hang in there,,, my dad was brand new with same op,, longer walks with the dog etc xx

I'm like this at the mo, over something so stupid but just keep thinking positive. Life is a wonderful thing and there's plenty to smile about. Get down to the gym and get on the punching bag, that always helps xxx

I'm sitting watching superman dying my hair red and drinking a cocktail lol

I'm like this at the mo, over something so stupid but just keep thinking positive. Life is a wonderful thing and there's plenty to smile about. Get down to the gym and get on the punching bag, that always helps xxx"

Lol.I can hardly walk without a stick.!!. Dont think I cld manage a gym.lol. .

I'm like this at the mo, over something so stupid but just keep thinking positive. Life is a wonderful thing and there's plenty to smile about. Get down to the gym and get on the punching bag, that always helps xxx

Lol.I can hardly walk without a stick.!!. Dont think I cld manage a gym.lol. ."

Yeah I probably should of read DBS's post first! Eejit that I am. Throw things at people, I'll be the reciever, that works wonders lol. Keep thinking positive though xxx

I know. Just feel like giving up. Hang in there,,, my dad was brand new with same op,, longer walks with the dog etc xx

"

Thank you. Xx

Lusty-just in after a night in Ayr-saw your post-your a gorgeous wummin and ah just want to gie ye a huge big hug xxxxxxx

"Lusty-just in after a night in Ayr-saw your post-your a gorgeous wummin and ah just want to gie ye a huge big hug xxxxxxx "

Need Big Hugssss.. thanks buds.xxxxx. . XxX

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow & Surrounds

Don't you bloody dare! Things will improve lusty, it just takes time.

As for life, 1st time at Cjs since Christmas, so lifes getting a bit better.

Don't you bloody dare! Things will improve lusty, it just takes time.

As for life, 1st time at Cjs since

Christmas, so lifes getting a bit better."

So much is changing.

Glad u you got to cjs ..Its a good place to be.friends .fun .laughter.

XxxxX .

So much is changing.

XxxxX ."

And things will continue to keep changing. That's the crazy thing about life, it will keep throwing shit at you and wear you down, then kick you when your down, and you will get times where u feel like giving up, but you cant allow yourself to give up no matter how hard it gets, you have to get back up, adapt stay strong stay focused and keep moving forward and roll with lifes highs and lows. How you feel is temporary, You will get through the hard times if you can find a purpose to keep hanging on in there till the storm passes and the good times pay a visit and bring a bottle of wine with them. Life is what you make it. You know all this. And you have so Much going for yourself. Now snap out of it and geeze a hug cos iv run out of inspirational things to say

Warmest wishes

Mr motivator x

So much is changing.

XxxxX .

And things will continue to keep changing. That's the crazy thing about life, it will keep throwing shit at you and wear you down, then kick you when your down, and you will get times where u feel like giving up, but you cant allow yourself to give up no matter how hard it gets, you have to get back up, adapt stay strong stay focused and keep moving forward and roll with lifes highs and lows. How you feel is temporary, You will get through the hard times if you can find a purpose to keep hanging on in there till the storm passes and the good times pay a visit and bring a bottle of wine with them. Life is what you make it. You know all this. And you have so Much going for yourself. Now snap out of it and geeze a hug cos iv run out of inspirational things to say

Warmest wishes

Mr motivator x

"

So much is changing.

XxxxX .

Warmest wishes

Mr motivator x

"

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Lusty-just in after a night in Ayr-saw your post-your a gorgeous wummin and ah just want to gie ye a huge big hug xxxxxxx

Need Big Hugssss.. thanks buds.xxxxx. . XxX"

First off, *big massive huge hug*

Second, I'm writing this as it comes to me so I can only hope it helps in some way. I have been in situations that appeared to hold no hope, come across situations where giving up seemed the only option but I ploughed on anyway. Now, admittedly, many of my problem situations were my own fault, I am sure this isn't the case with you. But, by ploughing on & doing my best, even though it didn't always work & I was bumped & bashed about the place I am now in a situation in life that I could, hand on heart, NEVER have predicted or imagined. Everything has been worth it. I would change the mistakes I made if I could but I wouldn't change the way life has turned out. I'm sure that, if you just keep on going, head down with friends & family within easy talking distance, you'll find that things have changed. If not, at least your attitude will have changed & you'll realise you've found a way to deal with whatever crap comes your way. The light at the end of the tunnel isn't an on-coming train its friends with torches & smiles ready to take your hand & pull you through.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Home with bank of dad. Had a really shitty past couple of days, but hey ho life goes on. X

"Lusty-just in after a night in Ayr-saw your post-your a gorgeous wummin and ah just want to gie ye a huge big hug xxxxxxx

Second, I'm writing this as it comes to me so I can only hope it helps in some way. I have been in situations that appeared to hold no hope, come across situations where giving up seemed the only option but I ploughed on anyway. Now, admittedly, many of my problem situations were my own fault, I am sure this isn't the case with you. But, by ploughing on & doing my best, even though it didn't always work & I was bumped & bashed about the place I am now in a situation in life that I could, hand on heart, NEVER have predicted or imagined. Everything has been worth it. I would change the mistakes I made if I could but I wouldn't change the way life has turned out. I'm sure that, if you just keep on going, head down with friends & family within easy talking distance, you'll find that things have changed. If not, at least your attitude will have changed & you'll realise you've found a way to deal with whatever crap comes your way. The light at the end of the tunnel isn't an on-coming train its friends with torches & smiles ready to take your hand & pull you through."

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Second, I'm writing this as it comes to me so I can only hope it helps in some way. I have been in situations that appeared to hold no hope, come across situations where giving up seemed the only option but I ploughed on anyway. Now, admittedly, many of my problem situations were my own fault, I am sure this isn't the case with you. But, by ploughing on & doing my best, even though it didn't always work & I was bumped & bashed about the place I am now in a situation in life that I could, hand on heart, NEVER have predicted or imagined. Everything has been worth it. I would change the mistakes I made if I could but I wouldn't change the way life has turned out. I'm sure that, if you just keep on going, head down with friends & family within easy talking distance, you'll find that things have changed. If not, at least your attitude will have changed & you'll realise you've found a way to deal with whatever crap comes your way. The light at the end of the tunnel isn't an on-coming train its friends with torches & smiles ready to take your hand & pull you through."

» Add a new message to this topic