FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > post your funny sex stories in here

post your funny sex stories in here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

its fun friday so give us a giggle !!

Many years ago when i was several stones lighter and had a full head of hair , i was out with the lads and havinf a bloody good go at drinking edinburgh dry, throughout the evening a hen night appeared on the scene and one of the ladies caught my eye , a sultry sexy vixen with a body that had to be seen to be believed. We got chattin and as always sex soon reared its head . She made it very clear she was up for some nsa filthy fun , magic i was in !! Back at the hotel and some heavy fourply was soon under way, when she produced a wee back of some coloumbian marching powder

I made it clear that drugs wisnae ma thing as i was bad enough wi drink , me either she says , so a bit confused , naked and a hardon waving about the place i asked why she had it , she quickly grabs the boaby and dips my bellend in said powder then daps a smidge on her clit , booooooom we where off at a alarming rate with my arse going like a fiddlers elbow !!! Several hours later in a sweaty mess i had to leave , but in a hangovery haze i note a slight issue , i was still absolutley solid and it showed no signs of passing.

A full 3 days later this thing that i could have stirred cold tar with eventually decided to subside , i was in pain , tired and crabbit as hell and was seriously considering visiting the quack to rid myself of my 3 day hard on

Funny now looking back but never ever again

Drugs ARE bad mmmmkay

halcyon days indeed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anybody else got some funny encounters they would like to share ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

horses 4 courses m8,some folk like 2 take ther drugs internally n others like 2 get ther genitals numb/high lol! look on the bright side,at least u know bout 1 more thing u deffo dinnae like!

So what was the powder? It sounds interesting

Have heard of this before.

I used to work the doors with a rather muscular French guy. He was a user and told me a few tales of how he would use it for sexual pleasure.

He wouldn't snort the stuff or get off his face, he just used it as an aphrodisiac.

Not just does it keep it up for days on end but massaged into a clitoris has been known to drive the ladies wild. Does funny things to the nerve ends

Me personally I find ice and a little peppermint (especially toothpaste) does the same thing

[Removed by poster at 05/02/10 17:08:26]

Well i should warn you off the dangers of mouthwash. I had a rather lovely fuck buddy. He got a gf, but constantly wanted one last bj from me. I refused, until they broke up. They broke up and he drove from edinburgh right after in order for me to fulfil my end of the bargain.

Well it was quite late at night, i thought i know freshed the breath, mouthwash! Quick swirl and a gargle (of mouthwash) and I moved onto a swirl and a gargle(with his cock) haha.

Well afterwards he told me he loved the tinglyness of the minty breath. Then about 5 hours later as I had fallen fast asleep I get a text saying he had woken up to his cock burning and his eyes watering in pain.

Just a wee lesson everyone xx

By *igtechMan  over a year ago

Stonehaven

A few year back met bird off afff she said she was divorced so it was all systems go I had leave got off train got car straight to hers we hit it off was going at it like a barn door in a storm when her phone rings she gets all panicy and says it her hubby i said thought you were divorced well mmm um mm she replied the house was getting done up or it was shithole i digress the door was getting battered it was hubby i put on kecks went in to bathroom she gave in opened door matey come charging upstairs I come out the kazzii tiles in hand who the feck are you im the tilefixer mate your missus asked for quote is it the regent or the rustic you wanted she replied rustic i said ok next week good for me hubby now saw tilefixer even asked me for price for kitchen i said i byes and carried on my merry way lol

» Add a new message to this topic