FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > newbies

newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adcow OP   Woman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Lately I have had a few timewasters who have messaged for ages asking for meets then not showing up.

Thankfully over past few weeks I have also chatted and met a few newbies to the site and swinging too. These guys tho new to it have shown up and have been astute enough to ask for advice on approching people, swinging etiquette etc. not wanting to branded with same brush as a lot of the single new guys

They have restored my faith in the site ...well done lads and thankyou xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice one Maddy, good to see an acknowledgement and thanks for them also. xxxx

I really do think that some people like the attention and in particular the thrill of the chase. So they pester for a meet witg all the flirting that goes with it..... That's their kick, once you have said yes that's the fun over for them.

Steve

"I really do think that some people like the attention and in particular the thrill of the chase. So they pester for a meet witg all the flirting that goes with it..... That's their kick, once you have said yes that's the fun over for them.

Steve"

Tottaly agree.......we se loads flirt, make inuendos, want u to chase.......then when it comes down to it they back off....makes it difficult for the genuine ones who want actual fun.

yip totally agree there folks.

but lets not forget that some cpls are also like that

hate when you chat to a"cpl" and its always the guy askn "so where do you like guys to cum on you"

aaarrrgghhhhhhh

delete n block gggrrr

auds xx

""so where do you like guys to cum on you" "

You getting fed up of washing it out of ya hair yet auds?

so auds where do you like a guy to cum on you pmsl

mrs H ( isnae really but blame the dug and all that )

xxx

""so where do you like guys to cum on you"

"

Preferably in the same room!!!!

im a newbie and must admit find the whole process at times daunting, I was lucky enough to gets some real good advice from some one who will remain nameless( thanks rhona x) last week and i would say that this site is the best and its you the members that make it that way. I have chatted and met a few and i find if you are genuine and be yourself then that is the best policy. Im new and make mistakes but most on here are genuine and see that and will even give you advice and pointers which is priceless and keeps you sticking with it..

taking rhona and steve's points into account i think that the folks who have been here for a while and do nothing but tease and pretend to want to meet are the root cause of the probs.

in defence of the newbies most dont know the ins and outs of the site until they find their feet.weve all made mistakes along the way but i personally try not to repeat them xx

"so auds where do you like a guy to cum on you pmsl

xxx"

mr H,...you prob couldnt reach if i told you babe lol

auds xx

By *adcow OP   Woman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

like blueboy and mafc both said we all make mistakes - no one is infallable. like in our vanilla lives we can learn and warn "friends" against making the same ones...tho the choice is theirs in the end .

happy swinging everyone x

By *onycurtysMan  over a year ago

perth

Got to agree with Rhona,, people make mistakes but hopefully learn from them, I for one being a relative newbie thank the likes of Rhona for some sound guidance...Thanks Hun xx

"so auds where do you like a guy to cum on you pmsl

xxxmr H,...you prob couldnt reach if i told you babe lol

auds xx "

i`ve got a ginger crate to stand on you know

mr H

xxx

We used another site to set up our mmf 3somes before, but it was'nt until we recently joined fab that we found the right people to have some 4some fun with. A lot of people on fab have made it easy for us take the next step (so to speak), with loads of understanding and patience. Their's a couple of members we're extremely grateful to (they know who they are), and we know we'll get open and honest advice from them. It quickly became clear that the real community was in fab all the time, it just took us a while to find it

» Add a new message to this topic