FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hornycol

Hornycol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not been with a girl in years looking for a couple to introduce them selfs and allow me to watch perhaps join in.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Not been with a girl in years looking for a couple to introduce them selfs and allow me to watch perhaps join in. "
If your Gay why are you looking for a girl ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps putting gay on your sexuality choice isn't right... Change to bisexual if you are willing to fuck both sweetie.

"Perhaps putting gay on your sexuality choice isn't right... Change to bisexual if you are willing to fuck both sweetie."

He said "join in" that doesn't automatically mean he wants to join in with the lady. Maybe he gets off on fucking a guy who's also with a girl?

"Perhaps putting gay on your sexuality choice isn't right... Change to bisexual if you are willing to fuck both sweetie.

He said "join in" that doesn't automatically mean he wants to join in with the lady. Maybe he gets off on fucking a guy who's also with a girl? "

true but first line suggests he wants the girl, hence not been with one in years just saying

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

If I was in a couple and had a gay man trying to join in, it would be automatically no.

Never heard of a gay guy wanting a girl either, so bi's probably the better option

"Perhaps putting gay on your sexuality choice isn't right... Change to bisexual if you are willing to fuck both sweetie.

He said "join in" that doesn't automatically mean he wants to join in with the lady. Maybe he gets off on fucking a guy who's also with a girl? true but first line suggests he wants the girl, hence not been with one in years just saying "

Good point. *sheepishface*

He said "join in" that doesn't automatically mean he wants to join in with the lady. Maybe he gets off on fucking a guy who's also with a girl? true but first line suggests he wants the girl, hence not been with one in years just saying "

That's what I read it as....

» Add a new message to this topic