FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > new handicap specifically on fab.. deaf by being blind

new handicap specifically on fab.. deaf by being blind

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not to mock the hard of hearing, or the blind. But there must be a new phenomenon, especially concerning some single males on here.. Read the profile, but just dont listen.. Think it may go back to what we used to get told... Too much wankin, make you go blind..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest there are a large number of male driven couple profiles who are just as guilty as I don't know how many times I get msgd asking about meeting a couple or how interested the fem is in me ... Even though mines states I am not meeting .....

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Not to mock the hard of hearing, or the blind. But there must be a new phenomenon, especially concerning some single males on here.. Read the profile, but just dont listen.. Think it may go back to what we used to get told... Too much wankin, make you go blind.."
couples and apparent single femlaes are just as guilty as males for doing this so this is not a male only phenomenon as you believe lol

I was thinking more in chat rooms for this phenomenon when a person isn't getting a response or apparently being ignored they resort to capitals.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Agree, site should be all about choice, and most of all FUN..

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

My laptop is entirely braille. "Looking" at pictures is great fun!

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

"To be honest there are a large number of male driven couple profiles who are just as guilty as I don't know how many times I get msgd asking about meeting a couple or how interested the fem is in me ... Even though mines states I am not meeting .....

"

Noticed the same things. I can usually tell when a couple messages me whether its the m or f typing. M has a tendency to ignore anything on the profile and go straight for the friends add/pics. F tends to want to chat a bit first and first question doesn't consist of 'do you like big cocks' lol

Or on the other hand. I've had women message me for meets. And there profile states donthe meet married or I'm over persons age limits. But still want meet .

I do look into the ravines of a profile and 99.9% of the time read them, assiduously, before I message.

Not to have a dig to anyone, but I sometimes wonder what would happen if things were reversed on here. If there was hardly any men and loads of single women and couples.

If the single women and couples hardly got any mail and if they had to go look at profiles. I'm sure most women get enough mail without having to go looking.

But if these women or couples who complain about some men not reading their profiles, and not sending faces pics , would actually spend time reading single men's profiles instead.

Think its miraculous folks actually meet. If its no guys pinging up threads about gettin zero response,,its couples and women bleeting about read the profile or else etc.

You can tell within the opening line if someones not read profile...therefore c l i c k...delete or really waste your and their time by replying with a wordy response about reading profile.

I get messages from couples, "how are you both?" Can only think that comes about by lookin at my avatar pic and woosh, send "them" a message. Zero profile reading involved i guess.

"I get messages from couples, "how are you both?" Can only think that comes about by lookin at my avatar pic and woosh, send "them" a message. Zero profile reading involved i guess. "

You must be getting the better educated ones - the messages we get are usually, "hows yous?" or something equally informative about the sender!

» Add a new message to this topic